Egypt : Gnosis - the ancient knowledge of the Egyptians/Khememu

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Good times - my fam I came to this site in hopes of learning and I will forever be doing that - I don't debate for the sake of it - I'm actually looking for answers - this you have provided and I'm with it - I've read though some of our old post and I stand down - good times

Peace elder omowalejabali

Ru2religious
Peace brother Ru2..

No debate on my end...any drop i made here is to supplement what you have dropped in full agreement.

:toast:

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
The "99 names" reference is side wipe against Islam, as usual. All I am saying is that Arabic word Allah is not a "name" in the sense that it is being used here IN THIS THREAD.
Since you are the one who initially mentioned "Allah" by name (we know the numerous attributes) you err in making inference concerning the motivations of others while making your own motivations clear.

So what do you actually have to contribute to the topic of Gnosis?

abdurratln

Feb 27, 2007
Since you are the one who initially mentioned "Allah" by name (we know the numerous attributes) you err in making inference concerning the motivations of others while making your own motivations clear.

So what do you actually have to contribute to the topic of Gnosis?
The "99 names" allude to GOD which in Arabic is Allah. As for this topic is concerned, i am not at all interested in it. But, do not try to insult Islam and not exopect a response. The 99 names reference was little more than anintenitonal insult. And, now you of all people compalin about my compalining although I really want no part of any of this non-sense. Just leave me out of it and leave Islam and "99 names" out of it.

Jahari Kavi

Feb 12, 2008
Houston, Texas
Occupation
Self Development
funny that you quoted the Secret Book of John...I started reading that earlier this summer and then let a lady friend borrow it (a long with an I-Ching book..that was an excellent read I must say)...........I need to get that bad boy back, lol........there's a reason why secret book of john is a "secret"..........know thyself and you will know God....PEACE.

gogounited

Feb 17, 2010
Colorado
Considering the Gnostics, the Inquisition and the form of 'Christianity' that was promoted after it, is it just me or can others see how this was a plan designed to specifically dupe the entire world into a set of beliefs which disempowers people and misleads them away from what remained of Kemet and it's means of spiritual cultivation?

And in considering this, am I the only one taken breathless at this vast deception? All around me each day people are starving to spiritual death, even while memorizing their bibles word for word.

And the fear.....the fear they possess of anything that is not from this cannonized bible, it is palpable. They fight tooth and nail to defend that which is a diluted form of a belief system so incredibly effective, and yet continue still to practice a castrated form thereof rather than with trust in Creator, to reach out in faith for truth. Not a truth spoon-fed, but a truth eternal. Words that indeed, cannot be written.

Is God so blind that he/she cannot know the content of your heart as you go seeking? Is God hung up on technicalities. Such as sources and citations, authors and dogmas? Is God waiting to punish you for seeking out further than just one book in an effort to become closer, to know better it's Heart? Why do you fear so deeply to search?

My hate runs very deep for those who have done this to you, to all of us, the souls of humanity. What shall I do with it?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Considering the Gnostics, the Inquisition and the form of 'Christianity' that was promoted after it, is it just me or can others see how this was a plan designed to specifically dupe the entire world into a set of beliefs which disempowers people and misleads them away from what remained of Kemet and it's means of spiritual cultivation?

And in considering this, am I the only one taken breathless at this vast deception? All around me each day people are starving to spiritual death, even while memorizing their bibles word for word.

And the fear.....the fear they possess of anything that is not from this cannonized bible, it is palpable. They fight tooth and nail to defend that which is a diluted form of a belief system so incredibly effective, and yet continue still to practice a castrated form thereof rather than with trust in Creator, to reach out in faith for truth. Not a truth spoon-fed, but a truth eternal. Words that indeed, cannot be written.

Is God so blind that he/she cannot know the content of your heart as you go seeking? Is God hung up on technicalities. Such as sources and citations, authors and dogmas? Is God waiting to punish you for seeking out further than just one book in an effort to become closer, to know better it's Heart? Why do you fear so deeply to search?

My hate runs very deep for those who have done this to you, to all of us, the souls of humanity. What shall I do with it?
No its not just you. Many others see the same things but draw different conclusions.

Jahari Kavi

Feb 12, 2008
Houston, Texas
Occupation
Self Development

This is a great quote from an article that I had to read as undergrad in my Islamic Philosophy course........it pretty much sums up what the Greek Freaks did to the religious movements of the world....

In the Greco-Roman world during the Hellenistic period, archaic deities
were transformed in part because of the new spirit of the age and in part
by foreign influences. A number of the old chthonic (underworld) and
agricultural (fertility) gods and the old agricultural mysteries (corporate
renewal religions related to fertility concepts) fundamentally altered their
character. Rather than an expression of the alternation of life and death,
of fertility and sterility, and a celebration of the promise of renewal for
the land and the people, the seasonal drama was homologized to a
soteriology (salvation concept) concerning the destiny, fortune, and
salvation of the individual after death
. The collective agricultural rite
became a mystery, a salvific experience reserved for the elect (such as the
Greek mystery religion of Eleusis)
. Other traditions even more radically
reinterpreted the ancient figures. The cosmic or seasonal drama was
interiorized to refer to the divine soul within man that must be liberated.
Such cults were dualistic mysteries distinguishing sharply between the
body and soul. They taught that it is the soul alone that was initiated by
passing through death or the Underworld, or by being dismembered so
that it might be freed from the body and regain its rightful mode of
spiritual existence (such as the Orphic—mystical—reinterpretation of
the role of the agricultural god Dionysus). In the gnostic mysteries (the
esoteric dualistic cults that viewed matter as evil and the spirit as good),
this process was carried further through the identification of the
experiences of the soul that was to be saved with the vicissitudes of a
divine but fallen soul, which had to be redeemed by cultic activity and
divine intervention. This view is illustrated in the concept of the
paradoxical figure of the saved savior, salvator salvandus.

The cosmogonies (dealing with the origins of the world) and
cosmologies (dealing with the ordering of the world) of the Hellenistic
period centered around the problem of accounting for the distance
between this world and the Beyond, or on accounting for the evil nature
of this world and its gods. Many mythic schema were employed regarding
the origin and ordering of this world. It was viewed as being: the result of
the conscious or unconscious emanation from the transcendent realm;
the result of the fall of a deity from the Beyond; the creation of a hostile,
ignorant, or evil deity; or a joke or mistake. The purpose of this
speculation was both pragmatic and soteriological: if one could
determine how this creation came into being, one could reverse it or
overcome it and be saved.

Hellenistic Religions

By Jonathan Z. Smith

The biggest problem I have with white folks gnosis (and how I think it was somewhat alternated from kemet) is that there is the eurocentric tendency to have "conflict" with the body and the soul, instead of seeing the two as seperate entities that co-exist and work together in harmony...the body is basically demonized to a certain degree...it's like they "got it", but didn't get it all..........for example figures like Set, Yurugu, etc. can't be seen as strictly "evil" forces, instead they can be seen as "necessary" opposites in order for harmony to exist....white folks always feel the need to save something, rather it be other groups of human beings or even themselves from themselves.....jus my 2 cents....PEACE.

Jahari Kavi

Feb 12, 2008
Houston, Texas
Occupation
Self Development
I'd like to add that this is a righteous thread....I love the energy in this piece....let's keep building........

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Thank you for pointing out the similarities in comparison, I'm gonna have to come back and reread this as it is exceptionally informative and interesting to me.

I always knew the Gnostics were murdered for a reason, because of something they knew.

If you care to, a fascinating tidbit that corresponds to this story can be found by googling Rik Clay and listening to his Red Ice interview that aired just before he died (was murdered) that discusses the Gnostics and their ties to Egypt. It also goes into detail about their murderers who practice the same systems of belief and yet hide it from the world. Rik was claimed to have committed suicide just after his interview aired, the whole thing plays out like a movie on a forum to which he belonged at David Icke, it will be in the search results if you care to look into it. The interview goes into some detail about how our reality has been hijacked and manipulated. There is a part of the interview missing entirely in which he discusses the forgery of alien intervention currently being fed to the masses through subliminal imagery, etc.
You make some valid points but i have to take some exception to the part i highlighted. Why? Because the "murderers" of whom you speak do NOT practice the same systems of belief. (Ok im following a line of thought after reading the last post. lol!)

I say this because these murderers have incorrectly and inaccurately studied, interpreted and ritually practiced the ancient texts and forms of the most ancient, sacred forms indigenous to Africa and have misled the word projecting false doctrines.

For example, lets take the so-called Christian Bible and the Quran. If we take some personages and look deeper into WHO WE ARE (here in the wilderness of north america) we have some parallel developments tracing back to origination which have been deliberately obfuscated on one hand but also remain "a mystery" to the murderers on the other.

If we take the "tribes" of Ephraim and Judah, for example. They relate to the North and the South. Egypt and Nubia/Kush. Ta Seti and Ta Shemu. Same reality with different names and literally altered depending on the "science" or doctrine involved.

If the Tribe of Ephraim, for example, actually relates to those of us of Igbo?Ebo descent, it also represents "Egypt" which is biblically referred as the 'house of bondage'. This also means that we are most closely related to the Beja of Ta Seti and it was the same group that made up the Gnostic/Essene communities in Khemet even prior to the birth of Yeshua.

This means also that the historical lineage of Yeshua is traced not through Joseph by "Mary", the mother of Yeshua of the tribe of Ephraim, the son of the elder Joseph (who is referenced in Khemet as Yuyya). This follows the line of matrilineal descent, the knowledge of which has been "hidden" from us.

This also indicated a relation to Queen Tiye, which is the link to the South (Ta Shemu). The biblical reference to the union of judah (south) and ephraim (north) in the last days clearly are metaphorical for our union with our past and uniting as one body our scattered parts in the Diaspora.

The queen of the south (Tiye) united in marriage to the king in the north (yuya) who was said to be of asiatic descent, while tiye was nubian. this goes back to concept of the asiatic black man. in terms of judaism these are known as telegu jews from india thus "Brahman". The fact that his elders were branded as idolators is similar in concept to the "untouchables". they were considered unclean like the biblical swine and in Khemet, they were ritually slaughtered (symbolically) in a festival where an animal like swine was sacrified. this animal was known as the Set-pig. (think of what bible says concerning Abraham preparing to sacrifice his son). The equation of this pig with Set goes back to the 5th dynasty.

The god Set appears as a pig with erect bristles in the Annals of King Sahure of the fifth Dynasty on the Palermo Stone. The passage is translated in Marshall Clagett’s volume as follows: …"The first occurrence of going to the South and Inventorying the House of Horus-Set." The accompanying note indicates that this is not a certain rendering, since instead of a falcon-sign for Horus, there is an owl, and the sign for Set is presumably a pig, though it also resembles an anteater. If the translation does refer to a House of Horus-Set, perhaps at this time Set was not considered "evil".

This points to the northern origin "demonizing" the South. It is therefore up to us descendants from the north to reconcile these misconcpetions and set the record straight or our body of KNOWING will never be united and fully integrated into a SINGLE SYSTEM.

Hotep!

Light

Sep 26, 2008
I watched a cartoon once; okay recently... lol but it explained something interesting...

It was the newest Green Lantern cartoon...

And the basic jest of the story was that one guy wanted power and thought that he could bring order to the uni-verse. So he killed another guy to get the power then he went to a planet were the builders of the power were to receive the power.
The builders of the power gave him the power and told him one thing; " the power of the weapon is the most powerful weapon in your uni-verse... but there is one imperfection of the power... THE WIELDER....."

There are a lot of secrets told in cartoons... what I stated above is not a secret or mad serious information; it is just something that popped into my head from this conversation...

But cartoons are very interesting once you have a ideal of what is being graphed onto your children's mind, you would probably not let them watch a lot of it... Remember adults are writing this stuff, and their subconscious affects what they are making; for example remember the teletubies... and that big ordeal.... or how about good old Peewee Herman; I really dont care what he did on his off time but if you look at the show a few times you should pick up on some adult themes....

But letz move on to my main thought here... People take power from religions and spiritual beliefs, and alter them to their thoughts and the way they want things to be all the time.
In the name of this ... in the name of that ... or whatever; they use the name or words "sword" power to get what they want. It is done every were with everything, and many of the people do not care what history has to show about how things came to be....

They push over other people, eventually using force, eventually using physical force.

"THE WEAPON IS PERFECT... THE IMPERFECTION IS THE WIELDER"

In Hebrew and Sanskrit ... which many religious points are written... many words have different meanings ....

For example the word "virgin" generally just means a girl under the age of 16 it has nothing to do with her sexual prowess...

The word "Atlantic" derives from Ethiopian term ... basically the Atlantic ocean was originally called the African ocean... look it up on Wiki "Atlantic ocean".

Basically take in all types of knowledge learn as much as you can... it does not mean you believe this stuff you just learn it and use it apply it .... All things are truths; it depends on the timing... in one period of time a ideal can be false, twenty years later it becomes a truth... its funny how that stuff workz....

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??