Egypt : Gnosis - the ancient knowledge of the Egyptians/Khememu

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
I've read the Gnostic bible, Nag Hammadi Library, Dead Sea Scrolls. The teachings of the Gnostic are on an esoteric level if the stories are not taken literal like many other stories are taken.

Having read the Metu/Medu Neter/Netjer as well being a student of many theologies - I found the ancient Egyptian Gnostic & other Kemetic material to be most enlightening. As of recent I've been learning West African teachings and thus I'm a student of African traditions and philosophies. I was taught under a Dogon teacher for awhile during my stay in Los Angeles and there system of mathematics is powerful.

I don't believe in the 3 Western religions -Judaism, Islam or Christianity and the reason for posting material from the Gnostic teachings was to show where the these so-called deities come from in the 3 patriarchal systems of thought and how their creation story really comes from the ancient Gnostics aka Egyptians.

physics, metaphysics, astronomy/astrology, mathematics & numerology, are all found in the ancient science of the Kemetic people and they have no competition except that of inner Africa (the whole continent) and they are not competing because it ultimately came from the same source.

Any deity that requires for you to be a servant has a terrible mentality from the beginning and he is not a god to humans but a demon that wishes to enslave. A god that wish to be an honorable god to humans wouldn't want to make them servants but teach them the true ways of all that is, was and will be. He/She would teach them how to evolve and to get past wars, hate mongering, and religious dogmas but to enslave would be the most distant thing from such a deity mind.

A god that wants humans to worship him/her all day are arrogant and their sense of self worth is based upon our prayers to them. A true deity would tell us to go within and find the God that exist within us - they would teach us about the KRST within and know that by use evolving all things around us evolves. Any deity that tells you to wipe a whole people out, enslave a whole people or teach you how to treat slaves is not the absolute creator - he is in reality a jinn or a demon.

I am not a slave to none of the likes of these beings - I'm come from a higher order and I will constantly be in a state of evolution because I'm constantly in the state or re-awaking the sophia within because as the story goes when breath was blown in man - it was her that was blown into us (man - male and females) but through our ignorance we began to create and thus we made man-kind who was in our image and after our likeness who are hybrids of our truth nature and these people have been murdering, land-grabbing, hanging, burning, enslaving, raping and so forth from the day they came out of the caves we sent them to.

Peace

Ru2religious.

Peace to u god........

ru2religious

Jun 10, 2008
This is a follow up

I want people to notice some of the deities named in the configuration of man.

And he said to the authorities which attend him, 'Come, let us create a man according to the image of God and according to our likeness, that his image may become a light for us.' And they created by means of their respective powers in correspondence with the characteristics which were given. And each authority supplied a characteristic in the form of the image which he had seen in its natural (form). He created a being according to the likeness of the first, perfect Man. And they said, 'Let us call him Adam, that his name may become a power of light for us.'

"And the powers began: the first one, goodness, created a bone-soul; and the second, foreknowledge, created a sinew-soul; the third, divinity, created a flesh-soul; and the fourth, the lordship, created a marrow-soul; the fifth, kingdom created a blood-soul; the sixth, envy, created a skin-soul; the seventh, understanding, created a hair-soul. And the multitude of the angels attended him and they received from the powers the seven substances of the natural (form) in order to create the proportions of the limbs and the proportion of the rump and the proper working together of each of the parts.

"The first one began to create the head. Eteraphaope-Abron created his head; Meniggesstroeth created the brain; Asterechme (created) the right eye; Thaspomocha, the left eye; Yeronumos, the right ear; Bissoum, the left ear; Akioreim, the nose; Banen-Ephroum, the lips; Amen, the teeth; Ibikan, the molars; Basiliademe, the tonsils; Achcha, the uvula; Adaban, the neck; Chaaman, the vertebrae; Dearcho, the throat; Tebar, the right shoulder; [...], the left shoulder; Mniarcon, the right elbow; [...], the left elbow; Abitrion, the right underarm; Evanthen, the left underarm; Krys, the right hand; Beluai, the left hand; Treneu, the fingers of the right hand; Balbel, the fingers of the left hand; Kriman, the nails of the hands; Astrops, the right breast; Barroph, the left breast; Baoum, the right shoulder joint; Ararim, the left shoulder joint; Areche, the belly; Phthave, the navel; Senaphim, the abdomen; Arachethopi, the right ribs; Zabedo, the left ribs; Barias, the right hip; Phnouth the left hip; Abenlenarchei, the marrow; Chnoumeninorin, the bones; Gesole, the stomach; Agromauna, the heart; Bano, the lungs; Sostrapal, the liver; Anesimalar, the spleen; Thopithro, the intestines; Biblo, the kidneys; Roeror, the sinews; Taphreo, the spine of the body; Ipouspoboba, the veins; Bineborin, the arteries; Atoimenpsephei, theirs are the breaths which are in all the limbs; Entholleia, all the flesh; Bedouk, the right buttock (?); Arabeei, the left penis; Eilo, the testicles; Sorma, the genitals; Gorma-Kaiochlabar, the right thigh; Nebrith, the left thigh; Pserem, the kidneys of the right leg; Asaklas, the left kidney; Ormaoth, the right leg; Emenun, the left leg; Knyx, the right shin-bone; Tupelon, the left shin-bone; Achiel, the right knee; Phnene, the left knee; Phiouthrom, the right foot; Boabel, its toes; Trachoun, the left foot; Phikna, its toes; Miamai, the nails of the feet; Labernioum - .

"And those who were appointed over all of these are: Zathoth, Armas, Kalila, Jabel, (Sabaoth, Cain, Abel). And those who are particularly active in the limbs (are) the head Diolimodraza, the neck Yammeax, the right shoulder Yakouib, the left shoulder Verton, the right hand Oudidi, the left one Arbao, the fingers of the right hand Lampno, the fingers of the left hand Leekaphar, the right breast Barbar, the left breast Imae, the chest Pisandriaptes, the right shoulder joint Koade, the left shoulder joint Odeor, the right ribs Asphixix, the left ribs Synogchouta, the belly Arouph, the womb Sabalo, the right thigh Charcharb, the left thigh Chthaon, all the genitals Bathinoth, the right leg Choux, the left leg Charcha, the right shin-bone Aroer, the left shin-bone Toechtha, the right knee Aol, the left knee Charaner, the right foot Bastan, its toes Archentechtha, the left foot Marephnounth, its toes Abrana.
Now we can go through every one of these names but Amen, Jabel and Yakouib aka Jacob the father of the twelve tribes - or as the NOI have it the creator of the white folks ....

Jabel - do some research and it will lead you back to Sobek the Crocodile deity -
Amen - it is without question that the Christians - when they say Most High they are actually referring to Amen Ra. Revelation 3:14 give the answer one should be looking for - but he is a deity of the old - ancient Kemetic deity that has been implemented - in Hebrew teachings -
Yakouib - the creator - sole creator of the Europeans - he was the one that gave us hell on earth

We come from the house of Sethian - well many of us at least - yet many of us are before that order as well - We are from the Spiritual Adam order and not the physical Man-Kind ORDER but an Order that super exceeds the flesh - but is righteous in its creation - we just have to get back to that - you know?

Peace

Ru2religious

gogounited

Feb 17, 2010
Colorado
Thank you for pointing out the similarities in comparison, I'm gonna have to come back and reread this as it is exceptionally informative and interesting to me.

I always knew the Gnostics were murdered for a reason, because of something they knew.

If you care to, a fascinating tidbit that corresponds to this story can be found by googling Rik Clay and listening to his Red Ice interview that aired just before he died (was murdered) that discusses the Gnostics and their ties to Egypt. It also goes into detail about their murderers who practice the same systems of belief and yet hide it from the world. Rik was claimed to have committed suicide just after his interview aired, the whole thing plays out like a movie on a forum to which he belonged at David Icke, it will be in the search results if you care to look into it. The interview goes into some detail about how our reality has been hijacked and manipulated. There is a part of the interview missing entirely in which he discusses the forgery of alien intervention currently being fed to the masses through subliminal imagery, etc.

Ezinne

Aug 13, 2009
Occupation
writer, filmmaker
Good thread!

A daa m means I have fallen in my language (Igbo).

ru2religious

Jun 10, 2008
Thank you for pointing out the similarities in comparison, I'm gonna have to come back and reread this as it is exceptionally informative and interesting to me.

I always knew the Gnostics were murdered for a reason, because of something they knew.

If you care to, a fascinating tidbit that corresponds to this story can be found by googling Rik Clay and listening to his Red Ice interview that aired just before he died (was murdered) that discusses the Gnostics and their ties to Egypt. It also goes into detail about their murderers who practice the same systems of belief and yet hide it from the world. Rik was claimed to have committed suicide just after his interview aired, the whole thing plays out like a movie on a forum to which he belonged at David Icke, it will be in the search results if you care to look into it. The interview goes into some detail about how our reality has been hijacked and manipulated. There is a part of the interview missing entirely in which he discusses the forgery of alien intervention currently being fed to the masses through subliminal imagery, etc.
do you have a direct link that I can listen to?

Peace

Ru2religious

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: