Egypt : Gnosis - the ancient knowledge of the Egyptians/Khememu

isawy

Sep 30, 2014
I will revive this topic after four years and hope that some of you are still on this forum. I want to share with you some of my inner experiences, that are closely related to the Rose Sufi Crescent meditation exercises and visions that I had after practicing them related to Egiptian symbols.
Last year (2013) in the summer I decided to seak for a spiritual teacher. But the country where I live is very small and is almost impossible to find a true teacher. So I had to find other ways of seeking, most precisely the way of inner seeking. Somehow I found the Rose Crescent Sufi blog, that is posted in the posts above and decided in the evening to practice some meditations from that blog. The first night I did the meditations and felt asleep. I was awoken in the midnight from an owl.
The same happened three nights in a row. After three nights I stopped the meditations. The owl didn't come anymore. Than I had a dream that I was bying two books with ancient Egiptian symbols from a man with a muslim name.

Five months later I found my spiritual teacher, a women sufy teacher (Shaykha). She visited me few times in my dreams and I decided to be initiated in hers sufy order. While I was waiting for that to come, because she was traveling, one night I had maybe the most extraordinary dream vision in my life. In the dream I found myself in a pyramid looking at the all seeing eye, the eye of Horus. My brother was sitting next to me. I sad to him "Here is that eye that I am seeing with inner vision". My brother answered "the name of that eye is Lazarus". Than I left the pyramid and became fully aware that I am in a dream. Breeze was going on my head. I got scared and returned to my body and woke up. Next morning I checked the meaning of the name Lazarus in a dictionary. The meaning was "God had helped". It was a clear sign that I found the right spiritual teacher.

crwn

Jan 22, 2011
Pssst! You're a little confused, but not in a bad way!

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.