Black Poetry : Get all sorts of praise when I use a short phrase To describe life survived strife arrived with kni

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Get all sorts of praise when I use a short phrase
To describe life survived strife arrived with knife dazed
To slew cats and give crew stats by using a microphone
Good home manners touch hot banners of my church on
My t-shirt wearing a bandanna in search of a flight that’s gone
Scripts are lyrical got a strip of material attached just waiting
To be dispatched in the Twilight Zone, fight strong elevating
My imagination cause fragmentation to minds while devastating
My thoughts, no excuse for MC’S not to produce CD’S get
New labels and rock true stables make your horses buck yet
With voices corrupt get your choices up be an official beast with an
Initial release leading a militia of peace but you must have plans
And that’s noteworthy with quotes earthly just fighting to stand
Writing is in demand, want scripts strong like a drip stone across
The top of a door this is HIPHOP galore so skip along and toss
Verses, look I do legit tight rap while wearing a dang knit night
Cap, nothing wrong with that when I get the right crap with height
On my doggone cell phone, most learn that growth is a concern
Even with a host of firms can’t take over this rap game you’ll burn
Trying, end up dying with ambition, a great many came to earn
Money for combat and left with funny stats where yall at?
Rap made a depression into my brain now my aggression
Menu is lame my quotes curses so I coat verses frequent
With cement so I’m hard like sidewalks got pride in my talk
Got a Lex I ride and stalk sometimes because dumb rhymes
Leave me restless, set logs ablaze on dog days sign of the times
Write clever script just to get a better grip on brains and
Strip dames with love talk; this is a specific rubber band
For a terrific lover with a plan, drop facts they'll stop maniacs
In their tracks jack, my true desires are like new tires they
Stay on roads rolling on gravel, totaling in travel on freeways
Fill out applications it’s a thrill to rap to nations in HIPHOP
Adapt to teachers my rap features lessens at the tip top
Of the chart, wear flip flops and still in the passions of fashions
Doesn’t care about the wear and tear of combat eat sea rations?
For protein the keep my flow keen and strong this enhance
Knowledge gives folks a chance for college and twist romance
Like marriage prenupts, my flow wild because my rap profile
Is designed to improve stability and lube a facility with smiles
And WD40 spray can, have strong fate down long straight roads
To success this best describe my goal and how I survive with codes
Bold, drive unique Toyota's with street motors sitting on dubs and
Gitting to clubs for parties and love Bacardi this is a thug plan
In the game prevail trapped with detailed rap a female perhaps
Can help my ego free flow, alert and smart with a work of art
Being a jerk could start problems, specialty flocking provides spark

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sorts of clever words to speak that's never heard on the street, tonight need help to climb a flight of steps to got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : He's hood made and get good grades wrote a girl a short letter with all sorts of clever love words ask for a date the task was great but he wanna smas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : A note of hope is a short letter with all sorts of clever words and verbs about love no doubt at clu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : A note of hope is a short letter with all sorts of clever words and verbs about love no doubt at clu Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Groove with class and move fast write all sorts of rhyme in a short time quick learner met chick fin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
L Black Spirituality Religion : I think I had a epiphany of sorts Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : Often and many times soften minds with plenty rhymes he do amaze with a new craze make a crew praise grip minds when he sip wine look on the divine we Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Trump tweeted lavish praise of himself from an evangelical Fox and Friends pundit, Israeli Jews “love him like he is the second coming of God” Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
J Black Spirituality Religion : All the Praise to Jesus Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
R Black Poetry : I see Tims are like tree limbs the craze grows and I praise Those that tie shoe strings and wear tru Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
cherryblossom Black Christians : Muppet Praise Christian Study Group 4
KingSango Black Spirituality Religion : Praise, Appease Elegba first, the power of God. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
cherryblossom Black Christians : Praise -v- Worship Christian Study Group 10
Nahshon Black Poetry : Nubian Queen ( I Praise You) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Writing praise Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Audio Video Web Conferencing : Isaacc Carree In The Middle Praise him anyway... Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : UNCONDITIONAL LOVE A Father's praise Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
lilpea Black People : Why I Praise This Man Black People Open Forum 4
cherryblossom Black Christians : Gitcha Praise On! Christian Study Group 275
I Black People : Praise for Parenting/Wrong Headed Thinking Black People Open Forum 2
G Black People : Hymn To Osiris --PRAISE TO THE GOD ESSENCE Black People Open Forum 2
F IN PRAISE, SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT OF ALL BLACK MEN. Black Men 9
asimplepoet Black Poetry : The reason praise is what I do Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
C Black Poetry : SILENT PRAISE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : Father day praise from Sadie...... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
MzBlkAngel Quiet Poetry Lounge : Praise of sonnet vol. 1 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
MzBlkAngel Quiet Poetry Lounge : Praise of sonnets...Vol1 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Isaiah Africa : IN PRAISE OF THE WORD: TRADITIONAL AFRICAN ORAL ART... All Things Africa 5
MzBlkAngel Quiet Poetry Lounge : Poetry Prayer Praise Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Praise on… Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : ~Poerty Praise~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
M Black Poetry : He Praise stats and blaze gatts and raised phat in the Ghetto Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
H Black People : In Praise of People of Color Unity... Black People Open Forum 6
H Black People : In Praise of Unity Black People Open Forum 2
M Some Early Father's Day Praise! Black Men 6
I Black Poetry : I give Praise Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S Black Poetry : politics and praise Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sort of clever words that you never heard its an endeavor with ver Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Short Changed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Saline: This Simple, Lifesaving Liquid Is Suddenly in Short Supply Black Health and Wellness 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Michael Jordan: A Day Late and a Million Dollars Short Black People Politics 4
OldSoul OldSoul : A short tribute to Muhammad Ali OldSoul 4
S Black People : STANDBY | A Sci-Fi Short Film Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Report: Spike Lee creating ESPN digital short about Mizzou protests Black Entertainment 0
Liberty Black Entertainment : Watch 7-Minute Kendrick Lamar Musical Soliloquy in Short Film, 'God Is Gangsta' Black Entertainment 1
Enki Black Poetry : DARK SIDE OF THE EARTH - ANTI-BULLYING SPOKEN WORD POETRY SHORT Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
RAPTOR Black People : "Black Life is Treated With Short Worth": Talib Kweli & Rosa Clemente on Michael Brown Shooting Black People Open Forum 0
Angela22 Black Short Stories : Red Rose (a mini-short) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 10 short facts on Slavery AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Malcolm Shabazz short facts AACOOLDRE 2