Black People : Germaine Shoemake (aka Umar Johnson) thread...

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
PUBLIC STATEMENT on UMAR JOHNSON
April 18, 2016 by FDFF.org
April 18, 2016

To whom it may concern:

The family of Frederick Douglass has received numerous inquiries about Umar Johnson questioning his relationship to Frederick Douglass. There have also been questions about the legitimacy of his PhD and handling of the donations he’s received for a school he is promoting. We can tell you with 100% certainty that he is not a descendant of Frederick Douglass.

With that being said, Mr. Johnson is very careful not to bill himself as a “descendant,” but he doesn’t correct people when they refer to him in this way. He calls himself a “blood relative” which is a nebulous reference designed to make people think he is a descendant. We have researched his explanation of being a “blood relative” to the Great Abolitionist. Some of the information he provides is accurate, but an extremely important piece of his explanation, with regard to a documented relative of Frederick Douglass, is false. The information he recites correctly is from the public record so his knowledge of our family ancestry is far from definitive proof.

The official Douglass family tree is held in the archives at the Frederick Douglass National Historic Site in Washington, DC. Mr. Johnson’s name is not on it.

Sincerely,
Frederick Douglass Family Initiatives

http://www.fdfi.org/public-statement-on-umar-johnson.html

Black Cypher

Nov 26, 2016
Well, because the man is a fraud and his shrill rhetoric is the same as any virulent white supremacist. He is the black version of Rhicard Spencer....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : Taraji P Henson aka Cookie at the Critics' Choice Awards Black Entertainment 1
TotalView Black Poetry : A Note to my $$RICHNE$$ aka Sir Novellett Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Burning Spear - Invasion [Aka Black Wa-da-da] Black Entertainment 0
S Black People : Young folks setting themselves on fire... aka.. stupid is as stupid does.. Black People Open Forum 5
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : X AKA MOLLY, KILLS!!!!! Black Health and Wellness 0
S Black People : Jordan's Prenuptial Agreement.. aka.. love incentive contract.. Black People Open Forum 24
Nahshon Black Poetry : Revisited:The Truth Lies In the Next Sunrise AKA The Ego Tripping Liar Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
L Black People : Breaking News: Destee (aka D'Blizzy) of Destee.com Catches Major Case Black People Open Forum 69
S Black People Politics : 1978 Interview with 1960's Black FBI informant Dothard Perry..aka.. "Othello" Black People Politics 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Charles Dutton aka Roc - The Obama Effect OldSoul 2
NUBIANNINJA Black Spirituality Religion : THE UNIVERSE IS "MENTAL" "ALL" IS "ANCESTORS" (BETTER KNOWN AS) "SELF-KNOWLEDGE”) AKA "DARK MATTER E Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
R Black Entertainment : Onix aka “Mr . Six Pack” talks about Buckey Black Entertainment 0
G Black People : UFO Hypotheses - Peggy Kane (aka)(Arizona Wilder)Volume Two (13 of 24) Shape Shifting Black People Open Forum 2
D Bread Pasta Recipe : African donut - Hushpuppies aka 'Mikate' Food Discussion and Recipes 1
Destee Destee's Thoughts Sister AuroraFlower aka LibertyLady Destee's Thoughts 13
tzevi1278 Black Picture Image Gallery : tzevi1278 aka Lyr1c Black Picture Image Gallery 5
tzevi1278 Black Picture Image Gallery : my seeds(aka my inspiration) Black Picture Image Gallery 16
L Black Poetry : "DEVIN" aka...Motions With My Baby... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
S Black Poetry : numbers (aka pearls II) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
D Black Poetry : Straight From The Soul, Deep (aka More Black Man Speakings) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
D Black Poetry : Black Man Speakings (aka His Heart Bleeds Out To The Black Woman) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12