Black Positive People : Georgia school shooting averted by a brave bookkeeper – and prayer

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Is that true?
Yes, it is. Where I live, there in a "wally world" (Wal Mart for black folks). In front of it, this guy has his NRA gun rights petitions for scarred, and misinformed people to sign. And they do, and all they know that it's against what Obama wants. Now on the back is a petition for to have background checks, hardly no one signs that one. Sorry to say, it's 99.9% of whites that sign that petition.

SouthsideIrish

Banned
Jun 16, 2013
Chicago
The NRA isn't necessarily white America..just a segment of.... I have a hard time believing that white America doesn't want background checks.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
She is BEAUTIFUL!

When listening to her account of what happened, my heart swelled and my eyes wept.
Beautiful souls just have strong impact!

:heart:

Well said PurpleMoons, well said indeed.

Purple, I've been watching this all day, its mind-boggling. Nearly all reporters say exactly what you've stated, and many cried real tears.

When we think about what happened, we can only walk away with a clearer understanding of the higher power. This woman use real love to control a dangerous situation, and this has baffled the experts ... so much so, folk are pushing the FBI to hire her for teaching purposes. Her beauty is physical and internal, she's a cite to behold.

In the Spirit of Sankofa, Peace In my sister friend

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
The NRA isn't necessarily white America..just a segment of.... I have a hard time believing that white America doesn't want background checks.

Congress puts gun-reform vote 'on the back burner'

The Senate defeated a series of gun-safety measures in mid-April, including a proposal to expand background checks for gun purchases and another to impose new criminal penalties for gun trafficking and third-party straw purchases.
http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20130804/NEWS01/308040078/Congress-puts-gun-reform-vote-back-burner-

When ever you see the face of opposition to this gun issue, it's a white face.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: