Black Positive People : Georgia school shooting averted by a brave bookkeeper – and prayer

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Is that true?
Yes, it is. Where I live, there in a "wally world" (Wal Mart for black folks). In front of it, this guy has his NRA gun rights petitions for scarred, and misinformed people to sign. And they do, and all they know that it's against what Obama wants. Now on the back is a petition for to have background checks, hardly no one signs that one. Sorry to say, it's 99.9% of whites that sign that petition.

SouthsideIrish

Banned
Jun 16, 2013
Chicago
The NRA isn't necessarily white America..just a segment of.... I have a hard time believing that white America doesn't want background checks.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
She is BEAUTIFUL!

When listening to her account of what happened, my heart swelled and my eyes wept.
Beautiful souls just have strong impact!

:heart:

Well said PurpleMoons, well said indeed.

Purple, I've been watching this all day, its mind-boggling. Nearly all reporters say exactly what you've stated, and many cried real tears.

When we think about what happened, we can only walk away with a clearer understanding of the higher power. This woman use real love to control a dangerous situation, and this has baffled the experts ... so much so, folk are pushing the FBI to hire her for teaching purposes. Her beauty is physical and internal, she's a cite to behold.

In the Spirit of Sankofa, Peace In my sister friend

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
The NRA isn't necessarily white America..just a segment of.... I have a hard time believing that white America doesn't want background checks.

Congress puts gun-reform vote 'on the back burner'

The Senate defeated a series of gun-safety measures in mid-April, including a proposal to expand background checks for gun purchases and another to impose new criminal penalties for gun trafficking and third-party straw purchases.
http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20130804/NEWS01/308040078/Congress-puts-gun-reform-vote-back-burner-

When ever you see the face of opposition to this gun issue, it's a white face.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Well said PurpleMoons, well said indeed.

Purple, I've been watching this all day, its mind-boggling. Nearly all reporters say exactly what you've stated, and many cried real tears.

When we think about what happened, we can only walk away with a clearer understanding of the higher power. This woman use real love to control a dangerous situation, and this has baffled the experts ... so much so, folk are pushing the FBI to hire her for teaching purposes. Her beauty is physical and internal, she's a cite to behold.

In the Spirit of Sankofa, Peace In my sister friend
At one time, there was some debate whether to arm certain school personnel with guns to combat situations like this. I was engaged in a few, and as you know, it has it's pros and cons.

Peace!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I can't say enough about her. She showed a lot of bravery and still was compassionate afterwards. She's off the charts.

Enough said workingwhiteman, indeed ...

This woman saved not only her life but the lives of the children and other adults that may have been injured, but for her bravery.

Yes, off the charts unbelievable:wow:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Yes, she is.... and brave too. ;)

peace!

At this point, all I can say is this, she had a fool for a man, there is no way I would have left that woman Enki. Nonetheless, her sharing this demise with the gunman, is the very reason lives were saved, strange, isn't?

This human act softened up the gunman, to a point of reasonableness, wow; and made him human again ... :handsinair:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
At one time, there was some debate whether to arm certain school personnel with guns to combat situations like this. I was engaged in a few, and as you know, it has it's pros and cons.

Peace!

Well, Antionette blew holes in that theory today, lol... Hence, it was rumored the FBI should hire her for teaching purposes. She did everything by the books, everything. The books didn't have using God though, the books didn't indicate that love levels the playing field in these types of situations.

It can be guaranteed, this episode occurring today, will be put under microscope and studied religiously.

Just a little humor, "don't try this at home" without tips from Antionette Tuff :rofl:

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Well, Antionette blew holes in that theory today, lol... Hence, it was rumored the FBI should hire her for teaching purposes. She did everything by the books, everything. The books didn't have using God though, the books didn't indicate that love levels the playing field in these types of situations.

It can be guaranteed, this episode occurring today, will be put under microscope and studied religiously.

Just a little humor, "don't try this at home" without tips from Antionette Tuff :rofl:
I agree brutha. This time the cons win, you had a person that was gone but that that far gone that he couldn't listen to reason. This incident only fuels the fire for the various arguments on the matter, and how to best deal with them. Because if this was a person bent on killing, it would have been one more point for those that say school personnel should be armed.

Peace!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??