Black People Politics : Gas prices dip below $3 a gallon: What's really behind the slide?

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of the Economy,

... Video available, click the link below ...

Gas prices dip below $3 a gallon: What's really behind the slide?

While this exact makeup tends to vary by region, it’s fair to say oil prices are the most important factor in determining the price of gas; plummeting crude should mean cheaper fuel. In that regard, low crude prices are “a victory in the big picture for the consumer,” according to Kilburg. “Crude oil back under $80, that’s a win.” And fuel prices could be heading lower still. “The momentum is there,” said Kilburg. “Crude oil is in a bear market. As soon as it got under $86.14, you’re gonna see continuous selling pressure in the crude oil [market], which as you know 66% of that is reflected in the ‘pain at the pump’ price. So I think we do get closer to $2/gallon.” Kilburg added that that could mean more people will splurge on a Snickers or Coca Cola (KO) at the gas station.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/gas-p...what-s-really-behind-the-slide-134848348.html

102137374-low-gas-prices.1910x1000_original.jpg

(Getty Images)

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
I know...:eek:

I've seen it as low as 2.78 in some places here. Now I wonder if they are going to give credit where credit is due.

Bruh is was strange seeing it at 2.98 a few weeks back, folks were pumping gas and taking pics at the same time.

Peace!

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Guess what I paid the other day, lol ... 2.55, yep!

I know...:eek:

I've seen it as low as 2.78 in some places here. Now I wonder if they are going to give credit where credit is due.

Bruh is was strange seeing it at 2.98 a few weeks back, folks were pumping gas and taking pics at the same time.

Peace!

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Show off...:lol:

I wonder if it will continue to drop, or go back up now that the GOP owns both houses...:thinking:

Peace!

Okay now bro. Enki, the question was answered in the OP, here it is again:

While this exact makeup tends to vary by region, it’s fair to say oil prices are the most important factor in determining the price of gas; plummeting crude should mean cheaper fuel. In that regard, low crude prices are “a victory in the big picture for the consumer,” according to Kilburg. “Crude oil back under $80, that’s a win.” And fuel prices could be heading lower still. “The momentum is there,” said Kilburg. “Crude oil is in a bear market. As soon as it got under $86.14, you’re gonna see continuous selling pressure in the crude oil [market], which as you know 66% of that is reflected in the ‘pain at the pump’ price. So I think we do get closer to $2/gallon.” Kilburg added that that could mean more people will splurge on a Snickers or Coca Cola (KO) at the gas station.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days
Destee wrote on Marcchris's profile.
Hi @Marcchris ... Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! :wave: ... Thanks for joining us AND becoming a Premium Member! :cheerleader: ... I am honored. Please make yourself right at home! Much Love and Peace.