destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank you for sharing this Clyde C Coger Jr

I saw this story and wanted to share it too ... thank you so much.

So very sad.

May the departed rest in peace ... :bowdown:

:heart:

destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Dez Bryant blames Cowboys 'garbage *** play calling' for struggles, calls out former teammates, coac Black Sports 0
IFE Black People : VIDEO: Machete-Wielding Attacker Battles Man With Garbage Can on UWS Street Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : May see whack in college but be in contact with knowledge don't have time to track garbage try be co Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Crawling in garbage then drawing on the knowledge of HIPHOP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black People : TIME TO TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE Black People Open Forum 0
Khasm13 Khasm13 : Garbage MC’S(Nelly) Khasm13 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Battle Brews to Dump Jim Crow-Era Voting Rules in Deep South Mississippi Black People Politics 1
Gary Lloyd Black People Politics : Time to Dump Obama? Black People Politics 100
Ankhur Black People : G20 Plan to Dump the US dollar Black People Open Forum 2
Writspirit Black People : Has Black Hair Become A Chemical Dump? Black People Open Forum 2
D Black People : DUMP-A-KID Black People Open Forum 1
M Black Poetry : Bazaar comic how cars not economic dump oil is a task Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
thatgirl74 Black Poetry : Just a brain dump. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : If Edward Snowden Is Right About Clinton's Emails, Bernie Sanders Will Win a Landslide Victory Black People Politics 5
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.