Black Poetry : FRONT PAGE FLOW.. enjoy

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
I am going to run back old school. Some of the members who have been here a few years have used and seen this style and creativity. I am sure they recall this flow technique. The following drop is from today’s titles. I want to thank the artist for the drop. I am using your titles and all credit for this flow goes to you.

IF YOU LOVED ME – Peachislove

CONFUSED – Thatgirl74

A REASON TO OBSERVE DECEMBER 25th – River

After the Game – Miss Lady

Thank You Sister PLATINUMILLITY1 !!! - Destee

TV fathers??? - dustyelbow

Spirit Soars - Roxanne

Videos: Banks helping parents become better... - dustyelbow

Grads find job market tougher than job counselors... - dustyelbow

No doubt this soars and when our-doors this kill... - rhymebad

She Makes Me Soup - waynethomas

Are You Pretty with no Makeup, Weave, Wig, Perm ? - Destee

This and That - PLATINUMILLITY1

Thinking. - thatgirl74

"A New Year: A New Beginning" - Aaliyahmonet

The Sun Kills Them - Destee

do we embrace white people? - jamesfrmphilly

Things That Makes You Say Hummmmm -Zacharias

Butterfly Wings and Petals - watzinaname

Poet of the week....sista PLATINUMILLITY1 - $$RICH$$

U.G.L.Y - MetaSaience

Are Osiris/Isis the same as Nimrod & His... - Verbatim

Happy Birthday Sister Deepy!!! - watzinaname

SILLY CHICKS - Miss Lady

I Don't Care About America - Miss Lady

WHAT IS LOVE? - Miss Lady

Sound Off - HopelisRomantic

It Ain't REAL... - 1poetsought

Should you care or do you chose to ignore( not a... - nevar

MY HOT CHOCOLATE FIX - garlicsalt99

The Perfect Storm ~ - 1poetsought

State The Obvious - Da Street So'ja

Rip My Clothes Off - FattnBeautiful

Can Black People Afford To Do Without Money? - kemetkind

=============

Baby.. I was THINKING

Everything could be different if you let me do my thing. I know how you feel when I am always out there hustling, but… CAN BLACK PEOPLE AFFORD TO DO WITHOUT MONEY?

Listen I am not just speaking just to move my lips,

SHOULD YOU CARE, OR DO YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE me again?

This year is coming to a close. My hope and wish is there will be “ A NEW YEAR: A NEW BEGINNING “ for us

I agree with what you are saying and I am telling you. I can change. I don’t want to be one of those TV FATHERS

But I am going to finish this game I am watching. We can talk in more detail AFTER THE GAME

Don’t question WHAT IS LOVE

Love means different things, and different things, to different people.

I think i STATE THE OBVIOUS

Hold on… hold on… the phone is ringing.. give me minute baby. Why you say that?

That is U.G.L.Y

Let me answer this. You know I am expecting a call from my sister.

Hello… who is this? What are you trying to sell me? I am busy and I am expecting a family member to be calling any minute. I am not interested…

“ ok, sir may I send you… " VIDEOS: showing how BANKS are HELPING PARENTS BECOME BETTER……click….

I have no time for that!

“ Who was that? “ I know you get calls from these SILLY CHICKS

Baby that was somebody trying to sell me something.. dang!

I DON’T CARE ABOUT AMERICA and the false hope these banks are putting out about this sub_prime loan crap!

I have NO DOUBT THIS SOARS, AND WHEN OUR DOORS are being flooded with junk mail and stuff…THIS KILL ’s me.

Offers coming in talking about college and the whole controversy that GRADS FIND the JOB MARKET TOUGHER THAN JOB COUNSELORS try to make it seem.

IT AIN’T REAL !

Folks debating religion and asking questions in surveys talking bout… ARE OSIRIS.ISIS THE SAME AS NIMROD & HIS…..

Baby those are THINGS THAT MAKE YOU SAY HUMMMMM

But you act like I hate everybody… and everything. What you mean?

DO WE EMBRACE WHITE PEOPLE?

Well it ain’t funny but…THE SUN KILLS THEM

They swivel up like BUTTERFLY WINGS AND PETALS

I am not CONFUSED!

I know .. I know.. I shouldn’t be talking like that.. Ok.. baby come here sit on my lap.

Give a big Kiss! Smack. Hummmm

This is the close of the year and we do have A REASON TO OBSERVE DECEMBER 25th

It is Christmas and it’s my sisters.. “ ring.. ring… “ let me get that.. Hello…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER DEEPY!!!

Who is that .. in the back ground.. Oh.. man I forgot

THANK YOU SISTER PLATINUMILLITY1!!!

Thanks for our holiday gift and well wishes.

Ha..ha..ha.. I love it. Hey.. I heard you dropping some great flows down at the club

Flowing about all kind of things like THIS AND THAT

and they nominated you

POET OF THE WEEK….SISTA PLATINNUMILLITY1

SOUND OFF .. one for me.. you know I love your poetry.

You know that flow you did called.. give me a minute… Oh yea

SHE MAKES ME SOUP

“ whisper.. whisper…” Sorry Deepy.. Platinnumillity1.. my lady is whispering in my ear and she is creating “

THE PERFECT STORM ~

Bye….Gotta go… click!
Its on now girl… let me turn this game off.

You ARE… YOU ARE PRETTY WITH NO MAKEUP, WEAVE, WIG or PERM

When I am making love to you baby... my SPRIT SOARS…..

You are MY HOT CHOCOLATE FIX

Quiet…boy … IF YOU LOVED ME
Like you say you do

RIP MY CLOTHES OFF

:bullseye:

PLATINUMILLITY1

Nov 2, 2005
Life is waiting....
Occupation
Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
HAHAAHAAHAA.......You are Silly HODEE
Cool Rhythm Brother!
and you even noticed her unflawed beauty...LOL
Keep Flowing Bro!
P.s. Thankx for the shouts!

:10200:

watzinaname

Oct 4, 2003
Northeast
Hodee, I thoroughly enjoyed the way you laid this all out. I couldn't wait to get to each line to see how you'd pose the next title. Thank you!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Onyemobi Black Spirituality Religion : Why are there so many Judeo-Christian topics on the front page? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
A Black Poetry : The front page of my dreams Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Reparations mark new front for US colleges tied to slavery Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : White man killed a black father in front of his children over parking charged with manslaughter Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 8
Robert Moses The Front Porch : Greetings to the "The Front Porch". The Front Porch 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Magic Johnson as Lakers president of basketball operations in stunning front-office shakeup Black Sports 2
IFE Black Positive People : National Black United Front (NBUF) School on Saturday Black People Doing Positive Things 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Jesuits: A Babylonian brotherhood front? AACOOLDRE 1
Liberty Black Entertainment : Opening Today: Dawn Porter's 'Trapped' Takes You to the Front Lines of the War on Reproductive Right Black Entertainment 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : sister removes battle flag in front of SC statehouse... Black People Politics 16
RAPTOR The Police : Reverend Allegedly Targeted for Activism, Wife & Him Beaten by Cops in Front of Children... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
RAPTOR Black People : Classified Evidence: US Soldiers Raped Boys In Front Of Their Mothers Black People Open Forum 0
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : Countess Vaughn shares her lace front wig nightmare: It ‘messed up my life’ Black Health and Wellness 0
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Brackets - Front-End Web Development Tool Science and Technology 0
Alarm Clock Black People : Milwaukee teacher cuts off little girl’s natural hair as punishment, throws it away in front of her Black People Open Forum 13
1poetsought Black Poetry : Front Street Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
MsInterpret Black People : Justified? Atlanta Security Guard Tazes Mother In Front of Kids Black People Open Forum 92
MsInterpret Black People Politics : Should women be allowed on the front-lines of combat? Black People Politics 37
A Black People : U.S. Marine snipers posed in front of Nazi flag Black People Open Forum 5
RAPTOR Black People : To all the service people on the front lines, I apologize. Black People Open Forum 0
Istari Black People : Charal "Rah Rah" Thomas Shot 12 times in front of his babies by a FW Police Officer! Black People Open Forum 23
A Scientists admit their failure in front of AIDS Black Health and Wellness 1
river Black People : Mold Build up in Front Loading Wahing Machines Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : First Americans protest in front of US Embassy in Copenhagen Black People Open Forum 9
cherryblossom Black Poetry : Front Men Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : Front Load Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black Poetry : Front Men Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
T Black People : What's happening on the Foster Care front Black People Open Forum 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Theoretical worship is nothing in front of God Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
T Black Entertainment : I can't front Ja new joint is poppin! Black Entertainment 0
M Black Poetry : On the Front Porch (apologize I ran out of gas with this one) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
A Black People : AL SHARPTON: FRONT-RUNNER?... Black People Open Forum 5
Bishop Black Poetry : Front Door Fiesta: Backdoor Fun Part 2. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Another Front Line Sister Tells It Like It TIS! Black Men 12
Bishop Black Poetry : Front Door Fiesta - Backdoor Fun Part 2 - Repost Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
M Black Poetry : The Front Yard Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
U Black Poetry : Ma Nikle Plated .22 (on the front seat) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
Desert Storm Black Poetry : Front Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Bishop Black Poetry : Front Door Fiesta : Backdoor Fun Part 2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : On A Printed Page Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
G Black Money Business Jobs : Join the global Black Page Business Directory Black Money Business Jobs 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : artist-turned-fathers-500-page-fbi-file-art into art... Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Chidike Black People : Picture of Black Woman’s Lips Prompts Racist Comments on MAC Cosmetic’s Instagram Page Black People Open Forum 21
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : A Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me Page Has Been Created Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : GoFundMe Page Asked for Money to Cover Dylann Roof's Sister’s Wedding After Charleston Shooting Black People Politics 6
coey30 Black Poetry : Blank Page... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
anAfrican Support : reply page acting up? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 25
Alarm Clock Support : Website Blocked by Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security, why this pop up page??? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 4
Destee Violaters / Violations : Alarm Clock - You Cannot Overwhelm the Discussions (Home Page) with Your Threads! Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 6
Destee Higher Standard Required : Rule #8 - You Cannot Overwhelm the Discussions (Home Page) with Your Threads! Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 76