Omowale Jabali : From the Sons of God, to the Sons of Men

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Come on Bro, this is nothing but the authors conception of a reality that they are attempting to directly relate to Kemet. Now being that you went that way, I can throw the real story up here of sheer robbery by every darn religion out of what they stole from Kemet. I'm not trynna go there but if that's what you need, just make sure that you don't accuse me of attacking the standing of any religion. I don't know any street scholars unless of course in your mind "the only time that anyone is legit is when the white man gives us the sheep skin"....now which is it ??

On the other hand, since you regard me as a so called street scholar, how about I skip the debate with Destee and you yourself can come on live regular radio and you yourself can debate me about any religion that you choose...especially the ones that have us in the condition that we are today. It's your choice, I simply offered it to you !!...and since religion incorporates history, socialization, psychology, economics, war and nation building, we can cover it all...from the origin down to now !! Your call, since anyone with a d-gree has to be labeled as something else. We can cover it all, from inner mysteries to outer mysteries, to numbers to symbols to anything you want....but we darn sure are going to start where it all began...RELIGION !!!

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Brother O, let me know when ya ready. I know that the link I gave you has a lot of pages to it but I have another powerful link also on this stuff when you're ready.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Brother O, let me know when ya ready. I know that the link I gave you has a lot of pages to it but I have another powerful link also on this stuff when you're ready.
Brother Keita, Ready whenever you are. I read the first chapter of that article you linked and just realized it has other chapters which I will have to read later but I am bookmarking to my iphone. Is there anything in particular concerning the article(s) that you want to discuss?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Brother Keita, Ready whenever you are. I read the first chapter of that article you linked and just realized it has other chapters which I will have to read later but I am bookmarking to my iphone. Is there anything in particular concerning the article(s) that you want to discuss?

This is what I found.

http://www.domainofman.com/book/chap-1.html

In Egyptian mythology, the god Atum hovered over the Nun (waters of chaos) in the form of the Benu Bird or Phoenix until a dry place was found for him to alight. He was "self-created," and originally alone. In a variant of the Egyptian creation myth, Atum was animated and gave birth to the god Shu (Enlil) and the goddess Tefnut/Hathor (Nin-ti) while still in the Nun. Atum brought Tefnut and Shu into being either through the act of masturbation or by spitting them out of his mouth. Rather than acknowledge the need to mate with a goddess or native female, Atum was said to produce offspring completely on his own, or by some artificial means. However, the memory of an original goddess was preserved in part. "In general terms the feminine complement to the solar creator [Atum] is the goddess Hathor, but for the aspect of aide to creation the Egyptians used a more specific name, Iusaas 'She who grows as she comes'."o Iusaas is depicted as a goddess. The epithet "grows as she comes" seems to imply that she also was "self-created" in the same sense as Atum. In some accounts, she was considered the progenitor of Shu and Tefnut rather than Atum.p After the birth of Tefnut/Hathor (through Iusaas/Gaia or other means), Atum was then instructed by the Nun to kiss (couple with?) her so that his heart (genome?) might live. Although less explicit than Greek myths, Egyptian sources also suggest that reconstitution of genes may have been necessary. In both cases it was accomplished through a process of parent-child inbreeding.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Tale of two sons and one city

Upon the injury and exile of Anu (Cain), his two "sons" named Enlil and Enki became progenitors of the divine race. Although Enlil was more favored by Anu, it was Enki who acted to save Atrahasis (Noah). For this reason, the Book of Genesis omits the kingly line that passed through Enlil. Enlil himself is not identified by name, only in deed. On the other hand, both the name and "genealogy" of Enki are preserved. Enki son of Anu is "righteous" Enoch son of "wicked" Cain. We are told in Genesis 5:24 (KJV), "Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him." We are not explicitly told that any of the Patriarchs were themselves once considered to be gods, or sons of gods. However, the description of Enoch (Enki) comes the closest to revealing that former state.

http://www.domainofman.com/book/chap-2.html

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: