Black Astrology : Free Personal Astrological Chart

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
Intrepid:

Cancer is a cardinal water sign whose cosmic ruler is the Moon, the fastest moving celestial body in the Heavens. It is the strongest of the water signs, favoring females moreso than males because Cancer, of all the zodiac signs, is most strongly linked to domesticity and homemaking. It is also the sign of the mother.

Born during the Sun’s transit of this powerful water sign, you are emotional, sensitive, versatile and shy. Still...you love publicity and the limelight. Whether you show it or not, you are inordinately sensitive and influenced by kindness, consideration and sympathy; you fear criticism or ridicule. You are moody, sentimental, imaginative and sympathetic. While outwardly giving the impression of self-assurance, you need security. The symbol for the sign Cancer is The Crab, and like its symbol, you have a self-protective, hard outer shell that hides your sensitive, soft interior.

You are attracted to the mysterious and the occult, strange adventure, and the mysteries of nature, particularly on and in the sea. Your sensitivities are not confined to people; emotional receptivity makes you vastly influenced by your surroundings. You probably have a nice, comfortable home, a womb-like shelter where you can withdraw to restore your self-confidence. One of your idiosyncrasies is having something to eat or drink nearby, whether you are at home or traveling. Cancer rules the stomach, and cooking and eating are two of your favorite pastimes.

Being ruled by the Moon, the Earth’s satellite, you are changeable and will therefore experience the vicissitudes of life, with many changes in occupation. You are extremely frugal, prudent and industrious; you are conscientious in your work and will probably manage to squirrel away a fair portion of your earnings. Since Cancer has the most retentive memory, you forget nothing and remember everything! You also love your home and family, and you revere your ancestral roots. You are also a very complex person. At certain times you appear to have the strength of a giant, and at other times you display the weakness of a child. This variability is due to the reversal of the Sun’s direction when in this sign: it stops in the Northern Hemisphere of the Heavens and starts its trek southward. At this time we have the longest days of the year.

As a rule, Cancers are well intentioned, but because of the nature of the inconstant Moon, you are at one moment charmingly outgoing (especially when you have some objective in mind), and in the next melancholic, introverted and distant. You are diplomatic and you seldom fail to achieve your goals. However, when you are hurt you behave in a nonsensical manner, being unable to collaborate with others. At times you can behave extremely childish and stubbornly, and this is one of the major flaws you must work to overcome.

Although you appear gentle and tranquil, your inner thoughts are difficult to fathom. Since few people ever really comprehend how Cancers feel, you rarely get the necessary understanding from others. Cancers are the masters of the art of passive resistance. This is a powerful weapon which, when wielded, makes you unapproachable. With kindness you can be directed easily, since you are basically understanding. But if you are forced, you become immovable. You are averse to being told how to do things; you must complete tasks on your own, since the ideas of others confuse you. At times you shun responsibility; however, if you work on an enterprise that promotes or requires it, you are punctual, exact and efficient, and willing to guide things through to a successful conclusion.

The cardinal water sign Cancer symbolizes tenacity for life. The crab can lose one of its tentacles during battle – but will seize and hold on even more stronger with its other three. And the crab, in order to move forward, is compelled to walk backwards, which not only illustrates the Sun’s apparent motion when transiting this sign, but it is also indicative of the way the changeable Cancer goes through life.

The key phrase for Cancer is “I feel.”

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
Your natal Moon was in the mutable fire sign Sagittarius at the time of your birth, and this lunar position shows that you are socially naive and blissfully unaware of real human differences. With the Moon in Sagittarius you react to others as if they were part of you; you tend to merge and melt into them.

You need and want to do everything with everybody, and you are an open and extremely friendly person. You have a keen, prophetic, inspirational sense; you are restless, always searching, and you often lack continuity. Your sense impressions are clear and more accurate than most other signs, thus your judgment is acute. But you should learn to think before you speak.

Your mind resents confusion, and it will reject anything irrelevant to the issue at hand. When you do focus, it is on one thing only – to the point of your seeming to have a one-track mind. You are unsettled in both mind and body, thus you need activity and physical exercise. You have an innate need to roam, and you are extremely fond of sports, both as a participant and observer. Sagittarius is the sign of the athlete, and many professional dancers are born under this sign.

You have strong psychic and occult tendencies, and you are more sensitive than your free and breezy attitude reveals. You are a natural teacher, with a talent for religion, philosophy, poetry and music. You like to help others. You also have an extremely high degree of independence and an innate need for freedom. You are daring and must counteract carelessness and recklessness with tact and thoughtfulness. This lunar position can make a female too independent, resulting in the “foot-loose and fancy-free” types.

Jupiter is the planetary ruler of Sagittarius, and the key phrase for this sign is “I see.”

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
The Ascendant (or rising sign) in the horoscope - which is the Creator's plan for human development - is utilized primordially as a third and very important factor which complements the psychological information given by the combined cosmic positions of the Sun and Moon. Figuratively speaking, the Ascendant is the geometrical base that encloses the human triangle where its sides are represented by the individuality (the Sun) and the personality (the Moon).

At the time of your birth the fixed fire sign Leo was ascending on the eastern horizon. Leo rising shows that you have nothing but contempt for the small or petty things in life. Your nature is basically benevolent and noble, manifesting great pride, generosity, and probably a lot of talent. Leo rising also indicates that you aspire to the higher, more influential and powerful positions in life.

You are dramatic and poetic, with a love of display which others could interpret as nothing more than pure egotism. Although you are a hard worker and your success comes through persistence and endurance, whatever fame and/or fortune you realize usually comes without your seeking it. Like those born under the other fixed signs of the zodiac (Taurus, Scorpio and Aquarius), you display a great deal of self-determination - and may even seem haughty to others. Like Aries, you can reveal a flaring temperament, but your anger is a straw fire that does not last long.

In some way or another you are often associated with important and influential people. You love grandeur in nature as well as in the human soul, and you are attracted to everything that is bright, large and noble. Your undertakings are done with courage, yet you have fixed opinions, dogmatic ideals, and very strong passions. However, you would never admit to being ruled by them.

You have excellent organizing ability, and very often you get your projects approved more by personal magnetism than by mental ability. Chances are there is some disaffection or estrangement from your father, or he was separated from you while you were still very young. You love children and could have many yourself, but there is much difficulty over the health of your oldest. People with Leo rising frequently marry more than once and can have children by each marriage.

You are likely to come into an inheritance and so will your children. Successful business and professional people are attracted to you (and vice versa), and you will prosper through these associations. In the final analysis, all the vicissitudes of life will have little effect on you; you are almost certain to emerge ahead of the game.

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Aqil said:
The key phrase for Cancer is “I feel.”

Goodgrief! This man has been in my brain tinkering around seeing the world through my eyes. This is better than an ink blot or fifteen years on a couch.

Thanks Brother. I can work on being childish. I think I've already made a lot of progress. Stubborn is a two edged sword. The same people who complain about how stubborn I am will praise me for being so strong. One of my cousins even asked me if I thought she was a strong person and wished she could stick to her decisions as I do.

I don't try to control others but people call me stubborn and controlling when they get bound up in the chains they were trying to put on me.

BTW what doaes cardinal mean?

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Yes looks like we were born seven days apart and in neighboring cities. And here we are...

Still what does cardinal mean?

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
river said:
Yes, looks like we were born seven days apart and in neighboring cities. And here we are...
Yes...an amazing coincidence, and yes, your horoscopes would be somewhat similar...

river said:
Still what does cardinal mean?
In astrology the cardinal points in a natal chart are the north, south, east and west angles (similar to the cardinal points on a compass). These cardinal points or angles in a horoscope are represented by the cardinal signs of the zodiac, which are Aries (east), Libra (west), Capricorn (north) and Cancer (south)...

krazelyricks

Jul 2, 2003
da south............ATL
Occupation
student
Hi Brother Aqil,

I'm not sure if you are still giving astrological reports but I would like one done. I was born 4/11/87 @ 9:02 am in Atlanta, GA. This is very interesting to me. All this time I've been here and I never took notice to this. Um, I've been on this one thread for almost an hour. LOL. Can you please do me one?

Krazelyricks

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
I have re-created the Heavens for the exact moment of your birth, and your nativity shows that you were born with the Sun in Aries, the Moon in Virgo, and your time of birth gives you Taurus rising. In other words, you are an Aries with a Virgo personality who sees the world through the eyes of a Taurus.

Born during the Sun’s transit of the cardinal fire sign Aries, you are pioneering, headstrong and impulsive. Mars, the planet of dynamic energy, rules Aries, thus you are full of ambition and you love new ideas and enterprises. You have tremendous enthusiasm, persistence and willpower, but you need to exercise discretion in your personal dealings. You are inclined to go right to the point, even if it means being blunt. Indignation and anger comes too easily, and your remarks can be quite cutting.

Nobody bosses you around; you would much rather be at the head of your own organization, or at least leading the field in some new endeavor. You are self-assertive, impulsive and restless – always giving the impression of urgency. Although you probably have a fiery temper, you do not hold a grudge for long. You have a great love of justice, freedom, and individual determination.

People born under the sign of The Ram (the symbol for Aries) are highly competitive; thus you seek to be first and best in whatever you do. You are a natural leader who would seek fame and recognition more often than wealth and comfort. However, because of your desire for authority and superiority, you are overly aggressive sometimes, and prone to use force rather than reason and diplomacy in dealing with others. If you do not possess the necessary wisdom and experience to back up your craving for authority, you will appear foolish. Your impulsiveness and inability to listen to the advice of others tends to involve you in difficulties.

Much of your strength arises out of your refusal to admit defeat. You are never daunted by failure, and you always seek new avenues of expression. Aries females are zealous and ardent, and especially equipped for the career world. They are aggressive and sure in the knowledge that they can do anything a man or another woman can do and more. There is no place for male chauvinism in the life of an Aries female!

The more highly evolved Aries individuals possess great willpower, spiritual self-confidence, and regenerative ability. This is because the Sun is exalted in Aries, the first sign of the zodiac.

The key phrase for this sign is “I am.”

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
The Moon was in the mutable earth sign Virgo at the time of your birth, thus you respond to encouragement and appreciation, and you have a deep hunger for sharing experiences and self-realization with others. However, this makes you emotionally over-eager; you may be prone to dictating the course of all your relationships. You are insistent and you can even be petulant. You are generous with your time and service; you want to serve people, but you have trouble understanding their feelings.

This sign position of the Moon emphasizes your mental qualities, but here the restless mental qualities of Gemini are replaced by steadiness and practicality (both Gemini and Virgo are ruled by the planet Mercury). You do not value knowledge for its own sake, but you seek it in order to use and apply it. Your memory is excellent, and you analyze and criticize all sense impressions with care. You are shrewd, with excellent business acumen and meticulous attention to detail. You could do very well in psychoanalysis or diagnosis of any kind. You should try to counteract fussiness (you want what you want and just the way you want it!) or a lack of self-confidence.

You have a fondness for science and/or the occult. You can be clairvoyant or psychic, and you have great intuitive abilities if you choose to develop them. You can be temperamental at times; you prefer to earn everything by your mental ability and your fertile imagination. Despite the Virgo tendency to be picky and argumentative, you appear quiet, shy, and unpretentious. Although you are basically proper and conservative, your religious inclinations surface in a broadminded way. With this mutable Moon you have many acquaintances; there will be frequent changes in your life; and you will make numerous short trips.

You are an excellent teacher. You do not ask personal questions unless necessary, and your curiosity only surfaces in relation to work and practical affairs. Since you are very interested in diet, health and hygiene, you have a tendency to worry and to develop a nervous disposition; your digestion may suffer as a result. The Moon in Virgo is often referred to as “the medicine-chest Moon.” Virgo rules the small intestines and the solar plexus, therefore a vegetarian diet is highly recommended for those with this sign prominent in their horoscopes.

The Moon in Virgo often indicates emotional insecurity, which expresses itself as a lack of warmth and at times inhibition.

The key phrase for this sign is, “I analyze.”

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz