Black People : Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
But then you went on to say "best of luck organizing, keep me posted....", don't you remember? You expanded the discussion. :)

Actually, I was ending the conversation. You can always post your achievements in a Thread.

How many more times will you post back off topic, sekou? Was that your last off topic post?

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

DDW

:facepalm:

Megyn Kelly Says Her ‘White Santa’ Critics Are Race-Baiting

View galle
Megyn Kelly Says Her ‘White Santa’ Critics Are Race-Baiting

Megyn Kelly is going with the just-kidding defense after drawing mockery for her claim that Santa Claus — and Jesus — are white. On her show Friday, she accused Scrooges who didn’t get the joke of race-baiting.

“In kicking off the lighthearted segment, I offered a tongue-in-cheek message for any kids watching, saying that Santa, who I joked is a real person… is identifiable is white,” she said Friday. (You can watch the video here.)

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/megyn-kelly-says-her-white-santa-critics-race-153001717.html

Last edited:
Reactions: DDW
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: