Black People Politics : Founding Fathers fighting Against Gun Control From The Grave!

poetic realness by poe'p

Jan 15, 2013
MAN VS GUN? 'IS IT THE MAN IN FRONT OF THE GUN OR THE GUN IN FRONT OF THE MAN?' THERE IS TWO WEAPONS OF CHOICE, ONE IS GOD GIVEN AND THE OTHER IS MAN MADE.. ONE IS A CONCIOUS KILLER, THE OTHER MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHO PULLS THE TRIGGER! 'L...EAD IS LEAD, DEAD IS DEAD' "YOU CAN RE-LOAD, BUT YOU CANT RE-LIVE... ARGUEMENTS CAN SOON TURN INTO LETHAL AMMUNITION-BULLETS FLYIN,PEOPLE DYING. ONE DEAD THE OTHER TO THE PEN.. ARMED WITH SELF-DEFENSE,STRAPPED WITH MENTAL CONFLECT...DEFINING THE MEANING OF JUSTICE,COCKING THE HAMMER...POINTING MY BRAIN AGAINST A 9MM FRAME..! "IS IT THE MAN IN FRONT OF THE GUN OR THE GUN IN FRONT THE MAN? POETIC REALNESS BY POE"PSee More
— with Reginal Echols and 3 others.

MAN VS GUN? 'IS IT THE MAN IN FRONT OF THE GUN OR THE GUN IN FRONT OF THE MAN?' THERE IS TWO WEAPONS OF CHOICE, ONE IS GOD GIVEN AND THE OTHER IS MAN MADE.. ONE IS A CONCIOUS KILLER, THE OTHER MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHO PULLS THE TRIGGER! 'L...EAD IS LEAD, DEAD IS DEAD' "YOU CAN RE-LOAD, BUT YOU CANT RE-LIVE... ARGUEMENTS CAN SOON TURN INTO LETHAL AMMUNITION-BULLETS FLYIN,PEOPLE DYING. ONE DEAD THE OTHER TO THE PEN.. ARMED WITH SELF-DEFENSE,STRAPPED WITH MENTAL CONFLECT...DEFINING THE MEANING OF JUSTICE,COCKING THE HAMMER...POINTING MY BRAIN AGAINST A 9MM FRAME..! "IS IT THE MAN IN FRONT OF THE GUN OR THE GUN IN FRONT THE MAN? POETIC REALNESS BY POE"P
See More
— with Reginal Echols and 3 others.

Shikamaru

May 7, 2011
Founding Fathers ...

Whose fathers were they?

Can a public corporation have fathers?
Can a public trust have fathers?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Black Positive People : One of the founding fathers of the internet Black People Doing Positive Things 1
T Black People : Indians Designed Our Constitution, Not "Founding Fathers" Black People Open Forum 4
candeesweet Black Poetry : Founding love 4 Newborns Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : We the pupils: More states teaching founding US documents Black Education / Schools 2
IFE African American History Culture : Chuck Berry, a Founding Father of Rock 'n' Roll, Dies at 90 African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : God is not on our side: The religious right’s big lie about the founding of America Black People Politics 10
Kemetstry Black People : HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!! Black People Open Forum 5
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : J Z bails out dads for fathers day.... Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : artist-turned-fathers-500-page-fbi-file-art into art... Black People Doing Positive Things 0
S Black People : Black Lives Matter's True Agenda - Black Fathers Are Irrelevant To The Founders Black People Open Forum 3
Kemetstry Black People : HAPPY FATHERS DAY 6/19/16 Black People Open Forum 4
Liberty Black Men : Fathers and freedom: a tribute to black dads on Juneteenth and Father’s Day Black Men 4
Liberty Black Entertainment : Op-ed: Disadvantaged Fathers Should Be Supported, Not Stigmatized – By Omar Epps, Malik Yoba and Emi Black Entertainment 2
rico love Black Parenting : black fathers Black Parenting 0
Liberty Black Relationships : So…Who’s Fault is It? 92% of Biracial Children Born to Black Fathers Out of Wedlock; 82% on Welfare. Black Relationships 36
Liberty Black Parenting : Why Do We Martyr Single Fathers But Demonize Single Mothers? Black Parenting 34
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : SEX REBEL:BLACK (Obama's real fathers book) AACOOLDRE 1
NyneElementz Black Men : Proud of my fellow Black Fathers Black Men 3
dunwiddat Black People : Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers on Destee Black People Open Forum 13
PurpleMoons Black People : HAPPY FATHERS DAY! Black People Open Forum 3
S Black People : Bill Russell.. fathers.. sons.. history.. and excellence. Black People Open Forum 6
MsVeraisblessed Black Men : Fathers lead by example Black Men 46
ballerSon Black Poetry : he is truely his fathers son Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Luv_Doctor Black Parenting : SINGLE MOTHERS....MULTIPLE FATHERS! Black Parenting 94
S Black Entertainment : real talk.. fathers and sons.. Little Brother.. Real Hip Hop. Black Entertainment 6
Therious Black Parenting : Mothers more likely to Kill Children Than Fathers Black Parenting 65
Bootzey Nation of Gods and Earths : Happy Fathers Day!!!! Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 0
I Black People : Black fathers - let me in though Black People Open Forum 0
B Black Parenting : Black males, be men and be fathers to your children! Black Parenting 79
$$RICH$$ Black Parenting : Black Fathers and there son/s Black Parenting 13
E Black Poetry : A Tribute To Fathers: He is....Father Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
M Black Spirituality Religion : Honor your Mothers and Fathers so that your Days will be Long* Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Knowledge Seed Black People : Angelo Soliman & Prince Hall: Fathers of African Freemasonry in the West? Black People Open Forum 13
D TV fathers??? Black Parenting 1
D Black People : Baby mamas and baby fathers are NEXT... Black People Open Forum 3
G Black People : *Real African Fathers, An Endangered Species* Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : Say Nice Things About Fathers & Men Black People Open Forum 12
G Jails / Prisons : From prison, Dad couldn't save Desiray-other black fathers to learn from his mi Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
K Black Poetry : Single Fathers Discontent Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
D Study: Educated Men Make Better Fathers Black Men 10
O Black People : Hat off to the “other fathers”!!! Black People Open Forum 1
C Fathers and their little boys Black Parenting 31
C Black Poetry : 2 FATHERS TO WATCH OVER ME Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
D Black Poetry : A Fathers Love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
A Black Spirituality Religion : RETURNING TO THE WAYS OF OUR FATHERS... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
MANASIAC Black People : Fathers Day Fuggliness (A Question) Black People Open Forum 7
M Black Poetry : Happy Fathers Day to You Mom Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
P Black Parenting : can absent fathers be shamed into taking care of their children? Black Parenting 41
I Black Poetry : A Fathers Broken Promise Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
A Black Poetry : Where are the fathers? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5