Staying Alive

lilpea

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 8, 2005
(G.I.)- Better known as Gary,In.
Occupation
retired
Greetings Brother Oldsoul..

I had to laugh while listening to this song....for it reminded me of our old LP's we used to buy and hide from our parents..u know the one..Red Fox...Dollimight...Richard Pryor..Mom's Maybelle and the rest of them...Called "Party Albums" For grown folk....lololol

Well there are alot of these frown folk songs out these day....Carl Marshall's "Sex cost love is free"... "Jingle my bell", Willie Clayton's "Tongue Bath"..."Wiggle", Sir Charles's "ohh ohhhh wee" ..."She came down on me", Bigg Robb's "Flip it"...."Playtime for the grown folks" lol....even the O'Jays got in on it..with "Repair Man"....lol lol lol lol

This difference now is we hide them form our kids...lolololol

Lilpea..:1on1:

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days