Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
seems interesting ... i'm not much a movie watcher ... but those few seconds do make me want to see more

thanks for sharing

:heart:

Destee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shaka64 Black Entertainment : For Colored Boys, REDEMPTION Season 1 Black Entertainment 0
skuderjaymes Audio Video Web Conferencing : For Colored Boys, REDEMPTION / Episode 2 of 8 Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
skuderjaymes Audio Video Web Conferencing : REDEMPTION, For Colored Boys, Season 1, Episode 1 Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
shaka64 Black Entertainment : For colored boys, redemption Black Entertainment 7
shaka64 Black People : Charles S. Dutton Joins the Cast of Stacey Muhammad's 'For Colored Boys' Black People Open Forum 0
Nahshon Black Poetry : Colored Little Boys … Sometimes Cry Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People : News Anchor Referenced to Kamala Harris as ‘colored’ He was Fired Black People Open Forum 1
Tony Harod Black People Politics : United Colored Action Network 'You'are the future. You are the ones that will lead us out of the pol Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama called out Hillary Clinton over her 'Colored People's Time' joke Black People Politics 3
Destee Black Authors : How It Feels to Be Colored Me - by Zora Neale Hurston Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : "For Colored Girls...." Black Entertainment 32
Destee Black People : The Colored Orphan Asylum Black People Open Forum 5
T Black Poetry : Colored & Colorful! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : 'Move Beyond the Colored Line' Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black People : "Colored Black Negroes" will NEVER get Reparations because of the STATUS you are in Black People Open Forum 1
G Black Poetry : NIGHT COLORED PRINCESS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
H Black People : Does The Technicality of the Word "Colored" Bother Anyone Else? Black People Open Forum 20
S Black Poetry : Welcome to the colored section Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
PoeticManifesta Black Poetry : Color Me Colored Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
Isaiah BLACK FLORIDA HISTORY: CLIFTON COLORED SCHOOL HOUSE... Honoring Black Ancestors 0
G Black Poetry : HEY COLORED GIRLS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
E Quiet Poetry Lounge : tri-colored Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
1poetsought Black Poetry : We Colored Again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
A Black Poetry : Just Colored Folk Let Us Be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
S Black Poetry : Bleached or colored Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
T Black Poetry : colored dreams* (inspired by w7) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
L Black Poetry : Colored Dreams in the memory of a Kiss. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
M Black Poetry : Colored Girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
R Black Poetry : “Got facts like an army but a lack of harmony I'm local and wise and really have to vocalize to express my thought my breasts are sought after by boys Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Look I'm sweet phat and fine so boys keep that in mind they wanna kiss me and I disagree my lips hot and red but met a blockhead in the club I'm not Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : She's fine and wet with the mind set of a queen she get extreme love talk from boys her pride is true and she get a wide view of the town she hide due Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Walk around with breasts in a gown-like dress made of cotton fabric and boys got a rotten habit they like see thru and have rabbit luck bam! Bam! tha Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: “boo your hips are round, lips are brown think boys wanna make a trip down town to flip your pancakes, their plan is to take some, he write s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fine1952 Black People : Proud Boys Leader Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: now I'm a down for life red-bone boys wanna kiss my lips and head home they love my skin-tone, correct and hot tonight lips reflect a lot of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Its true in the world that new girls often soften the conversation and hurl love on words and twirl boys minds like batons in parade but afraid of th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Got a brisk attitude her coo-chee is a dish for food so boys try kiss her in the mood to have sex have to grab the kotex her sexy stats roam when at h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : he want cake then march after he take the starch out her panties this leads to a conversation that feeds a sexual relation boys have needs grab a word Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : OK she strut butt and stay up with luck she's a RED BONE and boys kiss her and head home because of her skin tone this boy has a TOYOTA with hype he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : She sweet and black with a tremendous street act boys carry her books even the dairy is shook over the milk in her breasts she's wearing a silk dress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : At home she roam around in a gown and boys hound and bark be astound her beauty could wreck a nation and don't expect compensation can't place her lac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
S Black Men : FROM GROWN MEN TO GROWN BOYS!!! How did we get here? Black Men 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : BAD BOYS Black Entertainment 2
R Black Poetry : got some pie crust and boys come by bus and then try thrust tongue down her throat she run around town and hope to escape this one great kiss can set Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Walk in the hood for fame then talk a good game mind play tricks hasn't pulled a fine chick in years, have to get one quick “NAW PLAYER boys hound an Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Boys give her a dumb stare because Somewhere her lover awaits to discover her cakes she in high school fly sexy and cool like TLC try to rule wanna Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Boys give me a dumb stare because Somewhere in this love affair a love plug with hair is blocking the flow and it get shocking yo got an impressive Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : 8/9/2019 got terrific fame no specific name perfume sniff it on a dame my thing cream too much boys seen and touched extreme like STARKY AND HUTCH tri Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : a kiss can spin a brisk wind she walk in the park and talk in the dark boys stalk and start a phat conversation that lead to domination a female child Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1