Black Relationships : for all the brothas out there... a serious question

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Funny, with all the so-called beauty of these other races why do they try so hard to look like sistahs, i.e. sun tanning, lip enlargement, breast enlargement, booty enlargements, melanin injections And to add the men of these other races of women (who are supposedly so beautiful) are always trying to get with sistahs (mostly on the down low) while talking in open about how ghetto she is, or how big her booty is, how she is out to get you, and all the other b.s. There is nothing more beautiful than an sistah except another sistah. You can't compare the copy (the copy = mankind=Caucasians and Caucasoids; Caucasoids= Caucasian subgroups, Latinos, Chinese, Japanese, Hindu, etc) with the original / Hue-mans (Black woman and man).

Tranquility
:qqb013::11900:Yall need to get out more. :help: There are some female out there that are perfectly happy with the way they look. And they look fine. :terrific: Now, our amerikan influenced females may go for that. But see some totally immersed in their own culture....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CosmicMessenger Black Poetry : Brothas Caught Up In The Matrix Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : Brothas, our Black Women are waiting for you to do these things Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
MsInterpret Black Relationships : Brothas: If she asks you out on a date.... Black Relationships 54
ru2religious Black People : Thickness - yes or no brothas? Black People Open Forum 12
ru2religious Black People : Single Brothas - We have a major problem to deal with - Seriously!!! Black People Open Forum 44
T Black Entertainment : Where are my brothas and sistahs that listen to house music Black Entertainment 90
river Brothas, Would This Hurt? Black Men 18
MANASIAC Black Relationships : Brothas would you date an unemployed sista? Black Relationships 34
river Brothas, Am I Right to Feel Insulted? Black Men 29
1 Black Relationships : Brothas Only please:How can you tell if a Guy is TRUELLY into you for you? Black Relationships 13
PoeticManifesta Black Relationships : I asked some brothas, whats the difference between thick and fat..Response: Black Relationships 9
Sekhemu Black Relationships : Do sistahs compliment brothas in public, and if not, why not? Black Relationships 26
nevar Black Relationships : brothas who do you prefer? Black Relationships 30
nevar Black Relationships : to all the brothas.... Black Relationships 71
nevar Black Poetry : To all my brothas' who love thick sistas'... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 45
S Do Intelligent Brothas Feel Alone? Black Men 80
Joyce Black Haiku : A Haiku Challenge For The Brothas... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 22
KWABENA BROTHAS.......READY TO BE DRAFTED? Black Children 11
KWABENA Black Relationships : BROTHAS............. Why would you NOT date a Sistah? Black Relationships 100
S Black Relationships : Brothas living on the Down Low. Black Relationships 15
L Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Brothas Dating Natural Sista's Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 89
T Black Poetry : Young Brothas Beware Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
thatgirl74 Black Poetry : Poetic Interlude== Dedicated to the Brothas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
T Black Poetry : 4 the brothas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
P Black Relationships : How many brothas are into older women? Black Relationships 43
S Black Poetry : Positive Vibes For Our Brothas & Sistas Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Bishop Black Poetry : Brothas of the Forum...especially Kemetstry...Take your bow!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : brothas with chains Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
C Black People : The Most Serious Thing Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Anyone Who Is With Serious Patriotism To Afrika Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : You Are Not Serious Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Becoming Serious About The Black Children Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Too Serious Being Black Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Will Black Afrikans Ever Become Serious About Black Afrikans Again??? Black People Open Forum 4
C Black People : Black Afrikans Stuck In The Quagmire Of Belief And We Self-Serious Black Afrikans Must Free Ourselves!!! Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : It's A Serious Problem Black Afrikan People Are To The Self Of Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : A post of Very Serious Thoughts (suspicions) of a Black Sellout! Black People Politics 0
Bootzey Black People : Very Serious Question... Could save lives! Black People Open Forum 4
Liberty Black People Politics : President Trump Should Consider CBC Budget If He’s Serious about Helping Black America Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 3 Common Foods That You Don’t Know Can Cause Serious Bloating Black Health and Wellness 0
chuck Black People Politics : What Are Your Truly Serious Opinions About The First Presidential Debate? Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black Sports : AP sources: Ali's hospital stay could pose serious issues Black Sports 2
Orisons Health and Wellness : Dr Sebi Can Cure AIDS and most serious ailments/what have you got to lose by trying? Black Health and Wellness 2
KaHotep Black People : Serious and Real Black People Open Forum 0
candeesweet Black Poetry : Really! Are you serious? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
ru2religious Black People : For those who are serious about the invasion of privacy! Black People Open Forum 9
Alarm Clock Black People : DNA Tests Prove Trayvon Martin Did Not Inflict Serious Injury to George Zimmerman Black People Open Forum 0
dunwiddat Black People : Is This Man Serious - $100k for better condom Black People Open Forum 21
M Black Relationships : How I got my ex back after when we had a serious break up. Black Relationships 23
S Black People : Bullet Proof Vest Nine-year-old Jyeshria wants a bulletproof vest -- and she's dead serious Black People Open Forum 1