Black Poetry : For african american girls, african girls, and jamaican girls

Almat

Jan 20, 2019
You are the ultimate luxury. There is a great altar of love in me, you are so beautiful that you want to worship and kiss your feet, bow and bow before your divine beauty, there are powerful vibrations of love emanating from my soul, these are powerful signals of a deep obsession with love. The fire of my infinite love for you will illuminate and burn this world and hundreds of billions of worlds around me, my love is deeper than the universe itself, my whole inner world is dedicated only to you alone, all my thinking is crazy and dreams of you, everything says in me that I need only you are one among all worlds and universes.
It seems to me that my penis will explode with horny, the heart will not sustain a huge amount of love, and the mind will go crazy. Thoughts about you are a cute sweet erotic of true love feelings. My heart is the soul of the soul and my male sexual organ are completely in love with you, it is useless to even try to fall in love with another, it is absolutely useless, because I only want you alone in the whole universe.
The taste of your kisses is the taste of your sweet tender soul, these are kisses of higher and at the same time deep feelings. I want to thoroughly insatiably lick and kiss literally every millimeter of your body and soul. From your kiss and touch, I fly away to nirvana, it's a billion times better than sex is a taste of true love, a trillion times better than anything else in this universe. Emotions are amplified trillions of times and the heart is supposedly stopping now from a high amount of heartbeat, adrenaline of love and happiness is going through the roof. I feel nothing but love, passion, excitement and delight, only true happiness from the fact that you are with me.
You are my erotic sex muse of true love, erotic relaxation music. You are a flame that caresses, but does not burn. Cold, but sweet like an ice cream you quickly conceal from caress, sweet as sugar.
You are a masterpiece of confectionery, a divine dessert, too much juicy and sweet as the most expensive, precious delicacy of the highest pleasure.
Seconds with you are priceless, it seems that life has not lived in vain. I would have pounced like a wild lion on you with kisses. You have the sweetest skin tone, the rarest and the most perfect one for the envy of all, so soft, tender, sensually sexy. It seems that the most beautiful and fashionable created for your image.
My male sexual organ is in love only with you, he is obsessed with your beauty, he wants and loves you more and more powerful, every day he longs for you more and more and it cannot be stopped. I feel powerful to what extent you are beautiful. You are the supreme pleasure and bliss for my eyes, nerves, the heart seems to break from love, and the soul as if wants to escape from my body and have wild sex with your soul.
Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Liberty Black Women : African-American girls in low-income, high-crime neighborhoods experience threats, objectification Black Women 0
Liberty Law Forum : Violent SC Arrest Reflects How African-American Girls Are Disproportionately Disciplined in Schools, Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
D Black Entertainment : “Oprah thinks African Girls Deserve My Charity More than American Girls… Black Entertainment 0
Senegal Black People : My African American.... Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Next U.S. Navy aircraft carrier to be named after African American Pearl Harbor hero African American History Culture 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Overlooked No More: Bessie Coleman, Pioneering African American Aviatrix Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : US city to pay Reparations to African-American community with tax on marijuana sales Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : First African-American FBI agent finally gets recognition Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black News Channel Focusing On African American Coverage To Launch In January 2020 Black People Doing Positive Things 0
T African American History Culture : African American Deuteronomy vs. Black Autonomy African American History Culture 18
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Many dermatologists need more training on African American skin and hair Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Chicago groups work to document African American history African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : African American museum founder discovered dead in car trunk African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : A “Go Back to Africa” media campaign uses AI to boost African American tourism All Things Africa 16
Al D Black People : Another viable alternative for African American Youth Success Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : African-American, Hispanic deaths by fentanyl overdose rising sharply Black Health and Wellness 0
Perfection Black Money Business Jobs : In Context Series: Why Is Economic Content Missing from African American Studies? Black Money Business Jobs 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Older African American Women's Discussion on Barriers to Mammography Black Women 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: Historical Account of Black Gangsterism -Warning for African American Leadership Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black Men : In Context Series: The Health of African American Men Black Men 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀In Quest of African American Political Woman Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ Using Fiction by African American Women to Teach Black Women's History Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ African-American Women's Quilting Black Women 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Breast Cancer Intervention-Older African American Women in Beauty Salons Black Women 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ The History of Grandmothers in the African‐American Community Black Women 0
OldSoul Black People : 'When It Comes To Black People, I Think They’re All Ugly,' Says 16-Year-Old African-American Black People Open Forum 5
Chevron Dove Black Christians : VIDEO-Jews are African American Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Astronaut expected to be 1st African-American Space Station crewmember won't fly in 2018 after all Black People Doing Positive Things 5
chuck Black People Politics : What Should Be Our Goal For True African-American Political Empowerment In 2018? Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Henry Louis Gates Jr. on his never-ending quest to excavate African-American history African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Oil and gas group says African American ‘genetics’ are to blame for health problems, not pollution Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Meet the 20-year-old African-American woman making US Military Academy history Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Ramadan in Philadelphia's African American community Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : LeBron James to donate $2.5 million to National Museum of African American History Black People Doing Positive Things 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : noose-found-inside-national-museum-of-african-american-history Black People Politics 2
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Are You African-American? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Liberty Black People : Gucci’s New Ads, Featuring All African-American Models, Under Fire for Treating ‘Black Soul as Drag’ Black People Open Forum 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People : woman-visits-her-slave-cabin-birthplace-at-the-african-american-museum Black People Open Forum 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Has Diversity Diluted The Relevency Of African American And Their Issues? Black People Politics 0
Liberty Black People Politics : Fox News Launches Racist Attack Against African-American Trump Critic Rep. Maxine Waters Black People Politics 28
Liberty Senegal : Being African American in Senegal Senegal 2
Liberty African American History Culture : A forgotten piece of African-American history on the Great Plains African American History Culture 4
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : beauty supply store-owner-choking-african-american-woman Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 76
Liberty Black Entertainment : Don’t Miss Pioneers of African-American Cinema on Netflix (and Other Viewing Suggestions) Black Entertainment 0
Liberty African American History Culture : Historic African-American Lincoln Cemetery faces a tangled present and uncertain future African American History Culture 0
Liberty African American History Culture : The Lesser-Known History of African-American Cowboys African American History Culture 2
chuck African American History Culture : What Does It Means To Labelled As African-American In 2017? African American History Culture 14
Liberty Black Entertainment : 'Bachelor' contestant Rachel Lindsay becomes first African-American 'Bachelorette' Black Entertainment 4
Liberty Black Education / Schools : Top 2017 African-American, Minority and Diversity Summer Internship Programs Black Education / Schools 0
Liberty Black Positive People : Meet The CEO Building A $75 Million Global Landmark For African American History Black People Doing Positive Things 0