Black People : folk problee like it better when i'm not around - wanna vote on it?

Would you like it better if i weren't around as much?

• yes - i'd like it better if you weren't here

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I predict that most folk here like it better when i'm not around, than when i am around sharing my thots.

I'm often having to take the authoritative position ... and well ... it goes with the territory i think.

How 'bout you ... what ya think ... do you like it better when i'm not hanging around so much ... sharing my thoughts? ... :)

Please vote in the poll above, and share your comments below.

I may stay away more ... if my prediction is correct ... so let me know.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Absolutely, I like it when your're around. The only reason one would not, IMHO...is they have wrongdoings/going against the rules in mind. Destee, you built this house, stick around and come and go as you please and enjoy your estate!!!:love:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Absolutely, I like it when your're around. The only reason one would not, IMHO...is they have wrongdoings/going against the rules in mind. Destee, you built this house, stick around and come and go as you please and enjoy your estate!!!:love:
awwwwww ... thank you Sister ... i appreciate your love, but i think you're in the minority ... :)

i'm really open to lessening my presence, if the majority thinks it would make things better ... i'm very open to considering this

a little self-evaluation on my part ... having the benefit of many to help with it ... it's a great opportunity for me to grow

i do love this community ... it's my baby ... but as i've learned ... babies grow up, and don't need you the same

so ... i'm jes check'n ... :)

Thank You So Much for your response ... but i'm kinda psychic ... and i've predicted ... only a few feel the way you do!

You're sorta kinda new though ... some have been here since the beginning ... and they are problee tired of me ... :)

Love You Sister ... and Thanks! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: