Black People : folk problee like it better when i'm not around - wanna vote on it?

Would you like it better if i weren't around as much?

• yes - i'd like it better if you weren't here

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I predict that most folk here like it better when i'm not around, than when i am around sharing my thots.

I'm often having to take the authoritative position ... and well ... it goes with the territory i think.

How 'bout you ... what ya think ... do you like it better when i'm not hanging around so much ... sharing my thoughts? ... :)

Please vote in the poll above, and share your comments below.

I may stay away more ... if my prediction is correct ... so let me know.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

butterfly#1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 10, 2011
Absolutely, I like it when your're around. The only reason one would not, IMHO...is they have wrongdoings/going against the rules in mind. Destee, you built this house, stick around and come and go as you please and enjoy your estate!!!:love:

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Absolutely, I like it when your're around. The only reason one would not, IMHO...is they have wrongdoings/going against the rules in mind. Destee, you built this house, stick around and come and go as you please and enjoy your estate!!!:love:

awwwwww ... thank you Sister ... i appreciate your love, but i think you're in the minority ... :)

i'm really open to lessening my presence, if the majority thinks it would make things better ... i'm very open to considering this

a little self-evaluation on my part ... having the benefit of many to help with it ... it's a great opportunity for me to grow

i do love this community ... it's my baby ... but as i've learned ... babies grow up, and don't need you the same

so ... i'm jes check'n ... :)

Thank You So Much for your response ... but i'm kinda psychic ... and i've predicted ... only a few feel the way you do!

You're sorta kinda new though ... some have been here since the beginning ... and they are problee tired of me ... :)

Love You Sister ... and Thanks! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : ADOS Its origins, troublesome ties and fears it's dividing Black folk in the fight for reparations _ IS ANY OF THIS AFFILIATION TRUE? Black People Open Forum 6
SkinTone Health and Wellness : Best Time to Meet Folk Black Health and Wellness 1
Liberty Black People : Be Hotep, Not Fauxtep: A Letter to “Conscious” Black Folk Black People Open Forum 15
Destee Law Forum : Folk are Shooting @ Movie Theaters - Be Careful Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 8
RAPTOR Black Entertainment : Dr Greg Carr Sets Pharrell Straight on His 'New Black' Theory Pharell Tap Dancing For White Folk! Black Entertainment 20
Destee Black People : Are We Teaching Folk to Fish - Or Are We Teaching Them to Beg for Fish? Black People Open Forum 9
HODEE Black Jokes Humor : Black Folk in Heaven Black Jokes Humor 4
RAPTOR Black People : MLK exposes gov't "handouts" for white folk Black People Open Forum 1
Kadijah Black People : What do the 'old' folk mean when they.... Black People Open Forum 4
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : African the black folk of an negro Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : European the white folk of an caucasian Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Internet Spiritual Leaders - Cussing Folk Out ?! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Destee Law Forum : Folk Who Incriminate Their Own Selves On The Internet Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 25
queensweet Black Women : queensweet - you can't post other folk's property here without including their permission Black Women 4
dunwiddat Black Relationships : A Question for the Men Folk - Do You Like Women Who are into Body Building? Black Relationships 17
Destee Higher Standard Required : Want Mature / Sexual / Grown Folk Discussion Threads? - Only in Premium Member Private Forum Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 14
Destee Black People : Things You Have Done - That Most Folk Have Never Done Black People Open Forum 67
Destee Black People : Things You Have Never Done - That Most Folk Have Done Black People Open Forum 15
Destee Black People : Black Folk Gett'n Outrageous - Daring to Present Diverse Opinions On Stuff! Black People Open Forum 6
RAPTOR Black People : Issues concerning black folk (minus 'da white mane') Black People Open Forum 62
Destee Black People : If White Folk Went Back to Where They Came From - What Land Would They be Relegated To? Black People Open Forum 100
MsInterpret Black Short Stories : South-African Folk Tale: Tink-Tinkje Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
nixprophet Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : CASHIS - FOLK NATION Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Destee Black People : How You Gonna Talk About Folk - And You Got The Same Kinda Folk in Your Family? Black People Open Forum 13
chuck Black People : Do You Know And Understand What Today's Black Folk Are About? Black People Open Forum 23
chuck Black People : Arabs Act-! Black Folk Just React-? Black People Open Forum 17
Destee Black Poetry : Brother Rhymebad - Stop Diss'n Folk and Other Sites Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
chuck Black People : What Do You Feel And Think About Black Folk? Black People Open Forum 21
chuck Black People : When Will We Hold Black Folk Accountable For Anything Again? Black People Open Forum 51
Destee Black People : We Are Some of the Complaining-est Folk Black People Open Forum 12
cherryblossom Harriett Powers: Quilting Folk Artist Honoring Black Ancestors 1
I Black Spirituality Religion : Most Religions are designed to WEAKEN folk, IMHO Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 16
Destee Black People : Folk Are Killing Themselves Black People Open Forum 11
Mad Skillz Black People : No Food Shall Be Grown That White Folk Don't Own Black People Open Forum 2
Q Black People : “O Come All Ye Black Folk” Black People Open Forum 2
H Black People : the question all black folk need to ask ourselves....... Black People Open Forum 6
PoeticManifesta Black Jokes Humor : Prez bush expressing his ideas on blk folk.. ahahhah Black Jokes Humor 5
PoeticManifesta Black People : do you trust blk folk? your brothers n sisters? Black People Open Forum 31
D Egypt : Why are Black folk Obsessed with Egypt? Egypt 27
Destee Black People : What Jobs Won't Black Folk Do? Black People Open Forum 11
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Why Aren't Folk Lining Up To Die? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 24
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Self Ordained Folk Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
L Black Poetry : October Sky (Inspired by Blair of the Urban Folk Collective) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
MANASIAC Black Relationships : Why Some Date Married and Attached Folk Black Relationships 27
Destee Black People : I Bet Some Folk Hate The Internet Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Jails / Prisons : Why Are Folk So Surprised that the US is Mistreating Prisoners? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
H Black People : I'm Sick of Black Folk! Black People Open Forum 11
M Black People : What Causes Folk To Critcize???? Black People Open Forum 4
A Black Poetry : Just Colored Folk Let Us Be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Ramblin' bout Grown Folk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4