Black Poetry : Flirtin With Fire ( Blowin It Up !!)

Mario William vitale

Jun 6, 2017
flirting with fire blowin it up in the most earnest desire

her perfume was led to basement blues remove those shoes

bask in the news then you will se a falsified game of reality

in society we got hidden games you see with peeps working on their degree

come carry me through the philosphical mockery of what one is willing to achieve

got bars that soar got bars so good right their in the hood we used to go

bust up the inner beat to increase the tempo show you the way to go

got Tony Snow with all the blow up his nose he snorts out his sleeve

Monumuntal in his presidential working on the wall sits in his ivory tower ten feet tall

No it all in his hideaway its just a getaway to Twitter knowing nothing better

if you got money to roll and all that cash to blow bust up the beat to increase the tempo

Got bars sipping green tea leaves in my souped up Camry everybody see me

gravitate to create a rhyme filled with hate I comtemplate to date

hip to be square as i wear your fathers underware what he don't no why bother

in the streets in the hood kicking the tin can making everybody understand

in my field od dreams living in a world so very mean where people scream

everybody wants a piece of me while I hold my head up so happily

the hood is no good while your sweating best you be forgetting the message we are treading

let them keep you secong guessing as you ponder your home up a yonder

I'm a strong leader not a follower yet of the savior with stereo nor caper

hear as i serve every word in a hot plate filled with love created from heaven up above

now that David Cassidy is gone its hard to sing another happy song

the seed that was dropped out of a farmers bag has grown leave everyone alone

limited time almost left yet I must confess the bet is not one quite yet

isn't it a tragedy that folks are blinded from reality in its plain course destiny

what are we willing to achieve when it comes down to you and me

playing the game of reality there is so much to believe and be free

yet freedom isn't free there's a price tag to it although there's nothing to it

Black Panthers against the clan when will both understand the hunger inside

Al Gore doing climate control amidst Trump's death toll but I guess that's how he roll

little fat boy in North Korea call him the little cheater until he gets knocked to the floor

Flirtin with fire blowin it up right upon the masses never second classes

like O.J. Simpson fresh out of prison what were they thinking

my words can be simple my words can be fresh taking everybody down to the test

like Bill Cosby licking another jello pudding pop that homeboy do think a lot

we got the cops in cars the local bars never saw a woman so alone

throw the dog a new fresh bone as far as he may roam

flirtin with fire cause i'm sexy have you missed me they say you want to kiss me

now is the final time to think things over amidst disorder my brother or why we even bother

a new day is upon us bust out a beat with Sonic but we always stay on it

brand new day to shine amidst this final rap line with all the heads that are walking blind

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : Trump's call for slice of TikTok deal draws fire .... Getting the Content for Microsoft Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Black People : Rep. Hakeem Jeffries Argument For Impeachment Was Fire Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Decade of Fire Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Why Can't Kamala Catch Fire? Black People Politics 27
OldSoul Black People : Meet Kelvin Cochran, he was fired from his job as fire chief of Atlanta for expressing his faith Black People Open Forum 5
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Burning Fire Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth Wind and Fire - Zanzibar Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Chaka Khan - Through the Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Liberty Black People : Gucci’s New Ads, Featuring All African-American Models, Under Fire for Treating ‘Black Soul as Drag’ Black People Open Forum 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : chimamanda-ngozi-adichie-under-fire-for-comments-about-trans-women Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : leslie-jones-under-fire-for-racially-charged-joke Black People Politics 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The trinity: fire, Air, Water of Egypt AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Gold Coin Refined by Fire (Rev 3:18) AACOOLDRE 2
Writspirit Black People : Faith Under Fire: Betrayed By A Thing Called Love Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Charleston church under fire for mass shooting payouts Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Liberty Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders under fire for #HowToTalkToBlackWomen tweet Black People Politics 13
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : EARTH WIND AND FIRE LEGEND DIES Black Entertainment 19
shaka64 Black People : Earth, Wind & Fire's Maurice White -- Dead at 74 Black People Open Forum 10
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : cleveland-cavaliers-fire-coach-david-blatt Black Sports 3
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ watch how fire interacts with water Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
candeesweet Black Poetry : Fallin' Fire Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : Chicago's Homan Square police complex under fire Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
n2deepthings Black People : Fire this Time my #Ferguson Film Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Fire this Time a #Ferguson Film Black People Open Forum 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Earth, Wind, and Fire - Keep Your Head To The Sky Black Entertainment 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Earth, Wind, And Fire - Sunshine Black Entertainment 0
KPITRL Black People : Remembering the 1968 King Riots That Set DC On Fire (Footage in True HD) Black People Open Forum 29
S Black People : Young folks setting themselves on fire... aka.. stupid is as stupid does.. Black People Open Forum 5
shaka64 Audio Video Web Conferencing : RICK JAMES & TEENA MARIE - Fire & Desire (Live) R.I.P Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Burnin' Bush - Earth, Wind & Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Alicia Keys Ft. Maxwell- The Fire We Make Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
KPITRL Black People : Man set himself on fire on DC Mall Black People Open Forum 20
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth, Wind, and Fire - Mighty Mighty Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth Wind and Fire - Be Ever Wonderful Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth, Wind, and Fire - Imagination Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth, Wind, And Fire - Be Ever Wonderful Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : girl sets herself on fire twerking….. Black People Open Forum 84
KaHotep Black Poetry : Fire coming, in a few degrees Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth Wind and Fire; Sun Godess Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : Pointer Sisters - Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Fire from the Violin AACOOLDRE 0
Kadijah Black People Politics : Fire American workers and Hire (India) Indian workers Black People Politics 24
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mom; Earth Wind and Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : ‘World’s first 3-D printable handgun’ under fire Black People Open Forum 5
MsInterpret Black People : Mountain Dew Under Fire for 'Most Racist Commercial in History' Black People Open Forum 12
cherryblossom Black Positive People : Delbert McCoy - "The Fire In My Soul" Black People Doing Positive Things 7
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Law Forum : Man on Fire Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth, Wind & Fire - Serpentine Fire (Video clip) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Brooklyn Nets fire coach Avery Johnson Black Sports 10
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : lakers fire coach mike brown... Black Sports 46