Black Spirituality Religion : Five more Bible contracditions

John Williams

Banned
Jul 12, 2014
1. In David's count of the fighting men in Israel, how many men were found?
  • Eight hundred thousand(2 Samuel 24:9)
  • One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)
2. How many fighting men were found in Judah?
  • Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
  • Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)
3. God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?
  • Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
  • Three (I Chronicles 21:12)
4. How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?
  • Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
  • Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)
5. How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?
  • Eighteen (2 Kings 24:8)
  • Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9)
What is the Truth in these stories?

Peace & Blessings to you,
Bro. Williams

Dreya

Jul 14, 2014
GA
Occupation
Applied computer arts
one of the probs you got is in not using texts that go far enough back towards the souce - take your prob with it sayin seven years in samuel for a start - use a bible written in ancient greek and it says.......

καὶ εἰσῆλθεν Γαδ πρὸς Δαυιδ καὶ ἀνήγγειλεν αὐτῷ καὶ εἶπεν αὐτῷ ἔκλεξαι σεαυτῷ γενέσθαι εἰ ἔλθῃ σοι τρία ἔτη λιμὸς ἐν τῇ γῇ σου ἢ τρεῖς μῆνας φεύγειν σε ἔμπροσθεν τῶν ἐχθρῶν σου καὶ ἔσονται διώκοντές σε ἢ γενέσθαι τρεῖς ἡμέρας θάνατον ἐν τῇ γῇ σου νῦν οὖν γνῶθι καὶ ἰδὲ τί ἀποκριθῶ τῷ ἀποστείλαντί με ῥῆμα

τρία = tria = three

these contradictions only occur if your using translations based on the jews maseritic text - in the greek version they are the same in every case you quoted - now since the maseritic was written from the 7th century AD on and the greek was written in the 2nd and 3rd century BC i know which one im gonna trust more

Dreya

Jul 14, 2014
GA
Occupation
Applied computer arts
one of the probs you got is in not using texts that go far enough back towards the souce - take your prob with it sayin seven years in samuel for a start - use a bible written in ancient greek and it says.......

καὶ εἰσῆλθεν Γαδ πρὸς Δαυιδ καὶ ἀνήγγειλεν αὐτῷ καὶ εἶπεν αὐτῷ ἔκλεξαι σεαυτῷ γενέσθαι εἰ ἔλθῃ σοι τρία ἔτη λιμὸς ἐν τῇ γῇ σου ἢ τρεῖς μῆνας φεύγειν σε ἔμπροσθεν τῶν ἐχθρῶν σου καὶ ἔσονται διώκοντές σε ἢ γενέσθαι τρεῖς ἡμέρας θάνατον ἐν τῇ γῇ σου νῦν οὖν γνῶθι καὶ ἰδὲ τί ἀποκριθῶ τῷ ἀποστείλαντί με ῥῆμα

τρία = tria = three

these contradictions only occur if your using translations based on the jews maseritic text - in the greek version they are the same in every case you quoted - now since the maseritic was written from the 7th century AD on and the greek was written in the 2nd and 3rd century BC i know which one im gonna trust more

btw the same goes for all the other so called contradictions in shabir allys list.....

now since were on the subject of errors in religious texts does the followin prove the koran is flawed?????

How many days did Allah need to destroy the people of Aad? One day [54:19] or several days [41:16; 69:6,7]

Six or eight days of creation? Sura 7:54, 10:3, 11:7, and 25:59 clearly state that God created "the heavens and the earth" in six days. But in 41:9-12 the detailed description of the creation procedure adds up to eight days.

John Williams

Banned
Jul 12, 2014
Does anything in Chronicles conflict anything in Chronicles?

Just curious as to if you know, while you are posting this knowledgeable information.

No response needed, but if one does decide to respond... will await patiently for the discussion.
Otherwise, Twitter is a good source to vent confusion.

LOL. Well I don't see what that has to do with anything. I have just cited 5 Bible contradictions.

Peace & Brotherly Love,
Bro. Williams

John Williams

Banned
Jul 12, 2014

τρία = tria = three

LOL. The original of the Old Testament was written in Hebrew not Greek. Anyone could have latter on (at any time) written a Greek version of the Old Testament AFTER discovering the inconsistencies of the most original Scriptures available.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : The five things no one will tell you about why colleges don’t hire more faculty of color Black Education / Schools 2
R Black Poetry : Get bizarre deals when my car wheels around down town potholes reveal my tire alignment, be jive in the street see a tree only five feet this road go Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr South Africa : Five dead as mobs burn down shops in 'anti-foreigner' riots in Johannesburg South Africa 2
HODEE Black People Politics : US election 2016 results: Five ways a Donald Trump presidency changes the world Black People Politics 2
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : five-signs-black-man-has-depression Black Health and Wellness 6
Liberty Black People Politics : Ohio lawyer may spend five days in jail for wearing a Black Lives Matter pin Black People Politics 2
Liberty Black Entertainment : TOP FIVE Black Entertainment 3
Liberty Law Forum : Five Judges Ruled This Man Innocent. California Wants to Execute Him Anyway Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Liberty Black Education / Schools : New York Teacher Claims She Was Fired For Lessons On The Central Park Five Black Education / Schools 13
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Five Q's for a Christian scholar AACOOLDRE 0
Liberty Law Forum : Korey Wise Of “Central Park Five” Donates $190,000 to Help Fight Wrongful Convictions Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Black Phoenix Law Forum : Black Father of Five Jailed & Indicted For Child Murder Despite Police Testimony Stating No Eye.. Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Five Forked Tongued Presidents Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : THE TOP FIVE LIST Black Entertainment 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : NYC reaches $40M settlement with Central Park Five Black People Open Forum 4
Alarm Clock Black People : Ken Burns: Bill De Blasio Has Agreed To Settle 10-Year-Old Central Park Five Case Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Maccabees and the Fab Five in the NT AACOOLDRE 1
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : Why deos the president need a new war every five minutes? I thought after W we were done with that! Black People Politics 12
KaHotep Black Poetry : onetwo, three-four, five-six.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Asomfwaa Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Five On The Black Hand Side by Keisha Brown Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Hi-Five - I Can't Wait Another Minute - Music Video (1991) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
BlackSunlight Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Central Park Five (A Full Length PBS Documentary) Audio Video Web Conferencing 3
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : "Five On The Black Hand Side" - 1973 Black Entertainment 7
OldSoul OldSoul : Open Veins of Latin America - Five Centuries of the Pillage of a Continent OldSoul 0
cherryblossom Black People : The Central Park Five Documentary Black People Open Forum 4
river Black People : Five Year Anniversary Recording Brotha Oldsoul Black People Open Forum 1
macoo Science and Technology : Five of instinct () Science and Technology 28
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Grandmaster Flash & Furious Five -Beat Street (1984) Black People Open Forum 0
noor100 Black Muslims : The Five Pillars of Islam Islam Study Group 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Dave Brubeck, Take Five Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: The Jackson Five, I want You Back Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Audio Video Web Conferencing : Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five - The Message Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People : UNITY Just five easy letters, what's the big deal Black People Open Forum 12
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Hi-Five - kissing game ( I like the way ) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Five Meetings Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : Five Things Everyone Should Know About The Bible, Believe It or Not Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Chevron Dove Science and Technology : NASA: Huge Telescope detects five Planets circling their Sun [host star]! Science and Technology 3
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : The Five Stairsteps Black Entertainment 4
noor100 Black Muslims : The Five Stages of Life Islam Study Group 1
river Black Women : Five tips for a woman.... Black Women 6
nevar Makeup in Motions....part five Black Health and Wellness 2
A Black Spirituality Religion : A question to Black Muslims/NOI/Five Percenters Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : THREE SIXTY FIVE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Keita Kenyatta Black Jokes Humor : Five Reasons Computers Are Female Black Jokes Humor 5
S Black People : African People in America are "FIVE MINUTES AWAY FROM SLAVERY" Black People Open Forum 12
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Are Black Folks Safer Today than We were Five Years Ago, 9-11 :?: Chief Elder Osiris 1
D Black Women : MAN, dont high five ME Black Women 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Appropimately Five Hundred Years Still Not Enough For Some Black Folks Chief Elder Osiris 2
Therious Africa : China unfolds five point agenda for africa All Things Africa 17
O Black Entertainment : favorite by the five royales Black Entertainment 0