Black Positive People : First lady wants people to drink more plain water

Josef

Oct 28, 2008
Occupation
Electrical wiring tech
Watermill Express is the way to go!
They also sell Ice altogether in the same kiosk.

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Watermill Express is the way to go!
They also sell Ice altogether in the same kiosk.

Hi Josef,
Where is the Watermill Express found..and with
ice...!

Josef

Oct 28, 2008
Occupation
Electrical wiring tech
Hi Josef,
Where is the Watermill Express found..and with
ice...!
Hey there!
They are located in countless locations nationwide, so it just depends on where you are really.
Go to Watermill Express.com for locations near you.

I like Watermill Express because they have the best tasting water, and ice (water rocks they call them), and they are very active in the community here's a list of just a few recent ones but they have been active like this and more for decades!

News and EventsWatermill Express and H-E-B Present the 2013 4th Grade Writing Contest - Dec 6th,

2013Watermill Express Donates to Make-A-Wish Foundation - Nov 22nd, 2013

Watermill Express Partners with the Greater Mission Chamber of Commerce to Keep our Environment Free from Pollution - Aug 15th, 2013

Watermill Express Supports Operation Lone Star - Aug 13th, 2013

Watermill Express Donates Water to the Week of the Young Child - Jul 1st, 2013

Watermill Express Supports Jump Rope for Heart - Jul 1st, 2013

Watermill Express Supports the March of Dimes March for Babies Walk - Apr 16th, 2013

Watermill Express Donates Water to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s Great Strides Mission 5K - Apr 1st, 2013

Watermill Express Supports Jump Rope for Heart Event - Apr 1st, 2013

Watermill Express Donates Water to the Brownsville ISD Special Olympics - Apr 1st, 2013
To name a few.
I remember them giving there services back when Katrina hit, and the recent Sandy
I volunteered for them during an event called heavenfest last year.
They gave over 13, 000 gallons of free water to all concert goers!

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Thanks for the heads up....there's a Watermill Express bout 5 miles from my home in Texas.
Can hardly wait to try their water.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??