Black Positive People : First lady wants people to drink more plain water

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Good, my heart went out to you, but, continue to at least boil your water until you find the right purification system. ... btw ... did you google the manufacturer for help?
yes, they were the ones in Okla that I got no response from. I'll. Try them again.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
yes, they were the ones in Okla that I got no response from. I'll. Try them again.

Let me take the time to thank you for your contribution in this Thread butterfly#1, your willingness to share information and fully participate, regardless of the mishap, proves encouraging and helps get the important information out ... Michelle would be proud of this Discussion Forum ... doing what it's design to do, Communicate.

Couldn't help but notice, some wish to twist communication into an addiction, lol, I find that laughable.

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Let me take the time to thank you for your contribution in this Thread butterfly#1, your willingness to share information and fully participate, regardless of the mishap, proves encouraging and helps get the important information out ... Michelle would be proud of this Discussion Forum ... doing what it's design to do, Communicate.

Couldn't help but notice, some wish to twist communication into an addiction, lol, I find that laughable.
Its my pleasure to be involved in conversations that actually imparts useful info that can immediately be
used...i.e. Fieldpea purchasing one of the systems discussed. I feel very good.about that.

That's what's so good about Destee.com

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Its my pleasure to be involved in conversations that actually imparts useful info that can immediately be
used...i.e. Fieldpea purchasing one of the systems discussed. I feel very good.about that.

That's what's so good about Dester.com

Here's the best part, there may be some that we will never know about that could have very well have benefited as Fieldpea posted.

The dead giveaway to that happening lies in the sheer number of "Views." You just never know:)

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Here's the best part, there may be some that we will never know about that could have very well have benefited as Fieldpea posted.

The dead giveaway to that happening lies in the sheer number of "Views." You just never know:)

So true, but it would be nice if they'd let us know if the thread and postings help them decide.

Fieldpea

Oct 15, 2005
The 602
Just based on all of the posted links, earlier today I ordered a 23 cup Zero Water Pitcher w/8 filters thru Amazon. According to the comments about it at Amazon, a few of their customers stated that each filter lasts from a few weeks (if the tap water is really bad) to at least 1 month (if one person is using it and the water is bad).

That one person (usually) plus bad water deal sounded like my situation, so...

The pitcher was only 40 bucks, but filter prices were kinda high (81 bucks for 8), but whatever--I actually bought a Pur a few months back and had to return it because my sink doesn't have a screw off faucet tip(?)--it's all one single piece, so--I'd decided to try the Pur that attaches to the faucet. One of my sisters has used one of those for a couple of years.

And I can't afford the kinds of systems that services every water source in my crib, so again...my ideal situation would be to cook and shower/bathe in the same quality of water.

All I can say is I'm real glad I finally checked into this forum (even if I wound up spending some dough today that I had NOT planned to).

Much Thanks, Everyone.

Edit: I hadn't checked into that Retrofit one--guess I'd better. If it's a better deal than the Zero Pitcher, I'll just return the pitcher and work with the retro one--I really would like to cover all water sources.

One Love, and PEACE

I got my Zero deal and I really do like it. I got the one with a spigot as opposed to the pitcher. I am so glad I did it, too. It's very easy to assemble, took maybe 25 minutes to produce a full dispenser's worth of filtered water and the water tastes great.

My water stats are below:

Unfiltered water (in water glass) = 611 (and no, that's not a typo).
Filtered water = .002 measured *as it flowed* into the same glass.

For my unfiltered read, I just grabbed a water glass out of my cabinet (already washed, dried, and stored for use). I didn't do anything else to so-called additionally prepare this test water glass before testing my tap water because I had already washed 'clean' this water glass in the same quality of water from that same tap anyway, so...

I filled the glass and then inserted the meter wand. Got that 611 reading. Not a half hour later, I tried this unfiltered water test again, only this time I grabbed a washed plastic bowl from my dish rack.

Unfiltered water (in plastic bowl) = 618.

Just plain *off the charts* nasty-*** tap water! I MUST figure out a way to change the watery 'crap' I have to still shower/bathe in!

One Love, and PEACE

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
I got my Zero deal and I really do like it. I got the one with a spigot as opposed to the pitcher. I am so glad I did it, too. It's very easy to assemble, took maybe 25 minutes to produce a full dispenser's worth of filtered water and the water tastes great.

My water stats are below:

Unfiltered water (in water glass) = 611 (and no, that's not a typo).
Filtered water = .002 measured *as it flowed* into the same glass.

For my unfiltered read, I just grabbed a water glass out of my cabinet (already washed, dried, and stored for use). I didn't do anything else to so-called additionally prepare this test water glass before testing my tap water because I had already washed 'clean' this water glass in the same quality of water from that same tap anyway, so...

I filled the glass and then inserted the meter wand. Got that 611 reading. Not a half hour later, I tried this unfiltered water test again, only this time I grabbed a washed plastic bowl from my dish rack.

Unfiltered water (in plastic bowl) = 618.

Just plain *off the charts* nasty-*** tap water! I MUST figure out a way to change the watery 'crap' I have to still shower/bathe in!
One Love, and PEACE
Great info, thanks....

Mochalovekisses

Sep 24, 2013
I drink about a gallon a day which is why when i post, i always 'come clean.....':)

Some people i know i have to literally bring them water and watch them drink it in front of and these are grown men and women i'm talking about. You say water and they scrunch their faces up. You say do you want a soda and they start raddelling off which brand and flavors are their favorites. Some even drink soda for breakfast. In my eye it's disgusting even to watch, as with every sip they reach into a back of corn chips, then wonder why their stomachs are always upset, but wait, that's when they reach into their medicine bags and pull out all kinds of pills. You think they take those pills with water, NOPE. That's right, you guessed it, more nasty @ss soda and whatever liquid drug they recently bought at the nearest starbuch's, or Dunkin Donuts.... :puke:

I can look at a person and tell if they drink water or not and about how much per week. I've been pushing this on friends and family for about 20 years now.......

Wow! You're good if you can tell how much water a person drinks just by looking.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly