Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Careful your ignorance is showing

Here's a quick English 101 lesson:

Never lead with a verb such as, Purging, and then couch the noun in a modified pronoun, such as, unadulterated source :teach:

Purging the kidneys and liver generally require anunadulterated source..

When this is done, it begs the need to clarify, such as below:

Why drinking just water is better than drinking juice..

Whose ignorance is showing, lol, it would have been far easier to make the above reply, which shows you have the ability to communicate clearly, hidden somewhere:rofl::

rather than making this fragmented unclear statement:rofl: :

Purging the kidneys and liver generally require an unadulterated source..

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Here's a quick English 101 lesson:

Never lead with a verb such as, Purging, and then couch the noun in a modified pronoun, such as, unadulterated source :teach:

Purging the kidneys and liver generally require anunadulterated source..

When this is done, it begs the need to clarify, such as below:

Whose ignorance is showing, lol, it would have been far easier to make the above reply, which shows you have the ability to communicate clearly, hidden somewhere:rofl::

rather than making this fragmented unclear statement:rofl: :

Purging the kidneys and liver generally require an unadulterated source..

You attacked the facts, not the syntax

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Just based on all of the posted links, earlier today I ordered a 23 cup Zero Water Pitcher w/8 filters thru Amazon. According to the comments about it at Amazon, a few of their customers stated that each filter lasts from a few weeks (if the tap water is really bad) to at least 1 month (if one person is using it and the water is bad).

That one person (usually) plus bad water deal sounded like my situation, so...

The pitcher was only 40 bucks, but filter prices were kinda high (81 bucks for 8), but whatever--I actually bought a Pur a few months back and had to return it because my sink doesn't have a screw off faucet tip(?)--it's all one single piece, so--I'd decided to try the Pur that attaches to the faucet. One of my sisters has used one of those for a couple of years.

And I can't afford the kinds of systems that services every water source in my crib, so again...my ideal situation would be to cook and shower/bathe in the same quality of water.

All I can say is I'm real glad I finally checked into this forum (even if I wound up spending some dough today that I had NOT planned to).

Much Thanks, Everyone.

Edit: I hadn't checked into that Retrofit one--guess I'd better. If it's a better deal than the Zero Pitcher, I'll just return the pitcher and work with the retro one--I really would like to cover all water sources.

One Love, and PEACE

Fieldpea, let me know what you think about it. I've been thinking about the Pur pitcher. I see your sister is having good luck with it.

Are all of the systems we're taking about the same thing?

Clyde, just jump in wherever you see fit in on my convo/post, Don't hang back. I just wasn't ready for that. I'm ready for anything now, thanks to you. Lol

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Clyde, just jump in wherever you see fit in on my convo/post, Don't hang back. I just wasn't ready for that. I'm ready for anything now, thanks to you. Lol

There's hardly anymore I can do or say butterfly#1, I posted valuable information from the First Lady, many are viewing and responding, a good thing, and I've left my footprint ... Reverse Osmosis, lol ... But, I will not knowingly participate in a :puke: incident :rofl: again ... Glad you are ready for anything now though,

Peace In,

houserunner

Feb 12, 2010
Just based on all of the posted links, earlier today I ordered a 23 cup Zero Water Pitcher w/8 filters thru Amazon. According to the comments about it at Amazon, a few of their customers stated that each filter lasts from a few weeks (if the tap water is really bad) to at least 1 month (if one person is using it and the water is bad).

That one person (usually) plus bad water deal sounded like my situation, so...

The pitcher was only 40 bucks, but filter prices were kinda high (81 bucks for 8), but whatever--I actually bought a Pur a few months back and had to return it because my sink doesn't have a screw off faucet tip(?)--it's all one single piece, so--I'd decided to try the Pur that attaches to the faucet. One of my sisters has used one of those for a couple of years.

And I can't afford the kinds of systems that services every water source in my crib, so again...my ideal situation would be to cook and shower/bathe in the same quality of water.

All I can say is I'm real glad I finally checked into this forum (even if I wound up spending some dough today that I had NOT planned to).

Much Thanks, Everyone.

Edit: I hadn't checked into that Retrofit one--guess I'd better. If it's a better deal than the Zero Pitcher, I'll just return the pitcher and work with the retro one--I really would like to cover all water sources.

One Love, and PEACE
Yeah, they are on the pricey side, but if you want absolutely nothing but 1 atom of hydrogen combined with 2 atoms of oxygen... aka pure water then this is where it's at.

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
There's hardly anymore I can do or say butterfly#1, I posted valuable information from the First Lady, many are viewing and responding, a good thing, and I've left my footprint ... Reverse Osmosis, lol ... But, I will not knowingly participate in a :puke: incident :rofl: again ... Glad you are ready for anything now though,

Peace In,

No, I will be the one disengaging before it gets to that point. :)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly
Happily Married and doing well❤