Black Short Stories : Fire and Ice(pt. 1)

Dior Robynsonne

Apr 13, 2004
I couldn't remember a time when things didn't seem so dramatic in my life.

I'm thirty-two years old and my name is Illusion Robinson.

You're probably saying to yourself, "Illusion?" Yes indeed! That's the name mommy decided to give me...something about me appearing to be a boy at one stage of her pregnancy then turning out to be girl at birth; or something like that.

Anyways...

I sat in the confines of the corner at the table waiting for him to show up.

I could sense his presence as he entered way from across the room. The familiar shivers and feelings of goose bumps came again in waves; bringing with it memories of a very steamy past full of passion and much, much pain.
It was like fire and ice.

I glanced up only to find my eyes locked in a gaze with the one man who could make me melt.

Icyious Winters was the man that all dreams, fantasies and even erotic dreams are made off! This man was in one word...delicious.

The man was a smoked honey complexion. He stood at 5'11 or 6'0ft on a good day, with a lot of beautiful, wavy and thick hair that he kept braided and edged. He had these very sexy almond-shaped eyes that were dark and very expressive, as well as intense. His lips were full and inviting. He was modelesque; much more than slim and toned beyond belief. And the man could sing his *** off!

I sat there staring into his dark, almond-shaped eyes. He regarded me from across the room with an intense gaze, his pupils a shade of smoky black. I continued to feel myself being pulled deeper into his dark abyss's. He licked his lips and nodded his head in the true bad boy manner. Hmmphh! Instant wetness between my thighs!

I nodded in a classy way and watched as he spoke to the maître d'hôtel. The man began to lead him toward the table he had reserved more than a week ago. He walked toward me with his usual smooth swagger and I could feel my womanhood tightening. 'Down girl!' I told myself smiling.
As he approached I had nothing but eyes for him. He looked even better than the last time I saw him, Oh! Did I forget to mention that Icyious is my ex-husband?
Well he is and we've been divorced for five years now. We married when I was twenty-seven and he was twenty-nine. And I must say, time has agreed with him more now than ever. At thirty-four this man still looked in peak condition and more virile and potent than ever.

He walked toward the table and still smiling he took the seat the maître d' pulled out for him.

"Silence rains across my time...I'm caught in an arrested moment... "

The lyrics to a song he penned for me in the last two years of our marriage swirl in my head. Its nothing but silence. Gaze locked in Gaze and my heart is beating. I'm wondering, after five years of seeing him, hearing him and all of this mess; will he be the same? Will it all still be the same?

The unspoken question's hang on the air between us as time melts away and we're both stuck in an intense gaze.

~*TBC*~

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
this story was tyte bring on the next pt.....lovin it

krazelyricks

Jul 2, 2003
da south............ATL
Occupation
student
This was tyte. I waiting to see what this question was. How you going to leave a sistah hangin' like that? I was like :eek:hmy: , it can't be the end. I'll be waiting for that next part.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : Trump's call for slice of TikTok deal draws fire .... Getting the Content for Microsoft Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Black People : Rep. Hakeem Jeffries Argument For Impeachment Was Fire Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Decade of Fire Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Why Can't Kamala Catch Fire? Black People Politics 27
OldSoul Black People : Meet Kelvin Cochran, he was fired from his job as fire chief of Atlanta for expressing his faith Black People Open Forum 5
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Flirtin With Fire ( Blowin It Up !!) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Burning Fire Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth Wind and Fire - Zanzibar Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Chaka Khan - Through the Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Liberty Black People : Gucci’s New Ads, Featuring All African-American Models, Under Fire for Treating ‘Black Soul as Drag’ Black People Open Forum 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : chimamanda-ngozi-adichie-under-fire-for-comments-about-trans-women Black People Politics 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : leslie-jones-under-fire-for-racially-charged-joke Black People Politics 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The trinity: fire, Air, Water of Egypt AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Gold Coin Refined by Fire (Rev 3:18) AACOOLDRE 2
Writspirit Black People : Faith Under Fire: Betrayed By A Thing Called Love Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Charleston church under fire for mass shooting payouts Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Liberty Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders under fire for #HowToTalkToBlackWomen tweet Black People Politics 13
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : EARTH WIND AND FIRE LEGEND DIES Black Entertainment 19
shaka64 Black People : Earth, Wind & Fire's Maurice White -- Dead at 74 Black People Open Forum 10
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : cleveland-cavaliers-fire-coach-david-blatt Black Sports 3
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ watch how fire interacts with water Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
candeesweet Black Poetry : Fallin' Fire Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Jails / Prisons : Chicago's Homan Square police complex under fire Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
n2deepthings Black People : Fire this Time my #Ferguson Film Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Fire this Time a #Ferguson Film Black People Open Forum 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Earth, Wind, and Fire - Keep Your Head To The Sky Black Entertainment 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Earth, Wind, And Fire - Sunshine Black Entertainment 0
KPITRL Black People : Remembering the 1968 King Riots That Set DC On Fire (Footage in True HD) Black People Open Forum 29
skuderjaymes Black People : Young folks setting themselves on fire... aka.. stupid is as stupid does.. Black People Open Forum 5
shaka64 Audio Video Web Conferencing : RICK JAMES & TEENA MARIE - Fire & Desire (Live) R.I.P Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Burnin' Bush - Earth, Wind & Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Alicia Keys Ft. Maxwell- The Fire We Make Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
KPITRL Black People : Man set himself on fire on DC Mall Black People Open Forum 20
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth, Wind, and Fire - Mighty Mighty Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth Wind and Fire - Be Ever Wonderful Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth, Wind, and Fire - Imagination Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth, Wind, And Fire - Be Ever Wonderful Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : girl sets herself on fire twerking….. Black People Open Forum 84
KaHotep Black Poetry : Fire coming, in a few degrees Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth Wind and Fire; Sun Godess Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
skuderjaymes Audio Video Web Conferencing : Pointer Sisters - Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Fire from the Violin AACOOLDRE 0
Kadijah Black People Politics : Fire American workers and Hire (India) Indian workers Black People Politics 24
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Mom; Earth Wind and Fire Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : ‘World’s first 3-D printable handgun’ under fire Black People Open Forum 5
MsInterpret Black People : Mountain Dew Under Fire for 'Most Racist Commercial in History' Black People Open Forum 12
cherryblossom Black Positive People : Delbert McCoy - "The Fire In My Soul" Black People Doing Positive Things 7
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Law Forum : Man on Fire Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Earth, Wind & Fire - Serpentine Fire (Video clip) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : Brooklyn Nets fire coach Avery Johnson Black Sports 10