Black Spirituality Religion : Finding Jesus

willa

Apr 7, 2013
When I see events like COBID19, I wonder what the Lord's thoughts on it are because he is actually in control over the heavens and the earth. His entire motivation is for the rescuing of all he can to exaltation. Therefore I think this 19 virus will bring some people to seek God just in case there is one. There definitely is. With this he can speak to them through the Holy Spirit to build more faith.

The Holy Spirit is the third member of the GOD Trinity. He always is a Revelator. We receive revelation through his voice and impressions of knowledge and what we should do from him, having a message for us from Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father. Jesus is not standing and talking to us face to face in person at this time. And if he were we could not endure that Glory unless the Holy Spirit wrapped us with protection as he has in early experiences in scripture. The Holy Spirit always does what the Father and Son want and the Son always reflects what the Father wants.

The fact that people have died is according to the greater plan. There is no Resurrection to ETERNAL life without death. When people die through no fault where they tempted death by what they did with good for people. Or, bad like suicide, then that is the end of their ability to gain a better report. Good efforts may be good enough, but suicide is class is over, time for a grade with a judgement. That ended the possibility to work for a better score.

There are considerations that can be understandable, but the best way to handle intolerable pain is to seek help from Heavenly Father and then listen to the Holy Spirit on what to do next. Write your impression down. Suicide will never be suggested as the answer from the Holy Spirit. Unless, you are a Secret Agent caught, being tortured and have a need for the cyanid tooth to break open because you are on the verge of giving the final code to set off the end all nuclear Dooms Day Bomb.

Last edited:

willa

Apr 7, 2013
Kingdoms shall rise and fall, but in the Latter Days among these Nations shall the God of heaven set up a Kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and [this] Kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. Dan. 2: 44

The Kingdom of God, and the "daughter [new Latter-day] of Zion".

willa

Apr 7, 2013
Revelation 10: There is a special, mighty, angel standing with his right foot upon the sea protecting it from what man can do while there and his left foot is on the earth with a discerning eye to judge mankind. He has a rainbow of peace upon his head and the glory of God for his mission. His feet are clothed as the pillars of righteous authority to oversee Judgements coming upon mankind and nations. That is what is in his little book open, a record with results from choices.

John receives the little book that the angel said to eat (feasting upon the words) that would be sweet in his mouth but make his belly bitter. This book can only be a book of Judgements. That which was sweet in John's mouth were the promises of reward and glory for those who love and want to be loyal to Jesus, having a Celestial landscape described for those who decide to follow God.

The "belly bitter" is the horror and grief described detailing loss for those who rebel against good with out repenting. That is the crying and gnashing of teeth, consequences waiting for each because of great loss with what we could have had if only we had chosen to follow the glory of God.

willa

Apr 7, 2013
REVELATION 18: Summary.

After a great destruction of those things the wicked had lusted to grasp to themselves, a craving to possess in which all their life was spent, a reality of shock shook their bones to see it all destroyed leaving them nothing but smoke and ashes - even for the spiritual reward in which they turned away to do nothing. "For in one hour so great riches is brought to nought." Rev. 18:17.

All their mania for gain, purchased through uncaring wickedness, was made desolate and with violence all this was thrown down. Rev. 18:21. And what was left to them? They stood afar off to weep being tormented with complete loss having nothing left but Judgement, a tally, a score from recording Angels who travel between heaven and earth reporting to the Lord.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Losing Religion and Finding Ecstasy in Houston Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : FINDING BLACK BUSINESSES Black Money Business Jobs 3
candeesweet Black Poetry : Finding yourself Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : Syrians finding refuge in Africa as war at home grinds on Ghana 1
shaka64 Black People : Sneak Peek - Finding Forever, an original dramatic series, coming soon! from Stacey Muhammad Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Bible Code: finding its Enigma machines to decode AACOOLDRE 0
S Writing Discussion : "Finding New Modes of Expression", a discussion with John Edgar Wideman Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Each1teach1 Black People : Unknown No longer, finding enslaved ancestors online!! Black People Open Forum 0
MzSunKissed Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Finding the Metu Neter Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 5
TotalView Black Haiku : finding sky Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Jaheim - Finding My Way Back (Video) Audio Video Web Conferencing 5
Ankhur Libya : UN denies AU Fact Finding team of 5 Presidents entrance to Libya Libya 0
Onyemobi Black Spirituality Religion : Finding God in Nature Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 21
R Black Poetry : Finding A Girl #3 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : FINDING A GIRL #2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Finding A Girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
E Black People : Finding my way back to who I am Black People Open Forum 11
K Black People : Finding Other "Awakened" Black Folks Black People Open Forum 22
J Black People : Tips For Finding the Perfect Residence Black People Open Forum 0
lilpea Black People : Finding Your Ties That Bind "Dedicatied to PurpleMoons" Black People Open Forum 2
C Black Spirituality Religion : Need help finding Hoodoo Practionioner Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
R Black Poetry : Finding Distance Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : FINDING THE "SOUL" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
howardtsu Black Poetry : Finding her Swing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
howardtsu Black Poetry : Finding her Smile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Just Finding this! Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 5
river Black Education / Schools : Finding Time for Home Schooling Black Education / Schools 8
Destee Black Education / Schools : Finding Ways to Better School African American Boys Black Education / Schools 4
T Black Relationships : Finding a Mate (Sorry if this has been posted before) Black Relationships 4
D Black People : Finding your points of weakness to make young black men UPSET. Black People Open Forum 12
anAfrican Science and Technology : Data Mining 101: Finding out ALL About YOU Science and Technology 1
N Destee Network : Need Help Finding On-Line Publisher Destee Network : 3
P Black Poetry : Finding Africa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
J Black Poetry : Finding Home Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
A Black Spirituality Religion : Finding out who are Ancestors are for worship Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 18
U Black Poetry : Finding Self-Respect Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
D Black Poetry : FINDING LOVE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
N Black Spirituality Religion : This Blackman Is Finding His Own Religion!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
B Black Poetry : Finding My Way Out Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : Finding My Piece/Peace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
H Black Poetry : finding truth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : Why Christians Don't Pray to Jesus Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : "Black Christians and Jesus" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : "Jesus as the true God of the Bible" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : "The Jesus Most Preachers Don't Want Us to Know" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
SkinTone Black Spirituality Religion : JESUS??? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Kim Kardashian shares Kanye West album release date, after mysterious 'Jesus Is King' event, last-minute Sunday Service Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Have Archaeologists Discovered the Town Jesus Appeared in After His Resurrection? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Why did Judas not ask Jesus for forgiveness for betraying Him, instead of committing suicide? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
dattaswami1 Black Muslims : Holy Muhammad was a human incarnation like Jesus.. Islam Study Group 0