Black Poetry : Finding Africa

PropheticNsyght

May 28, 2004
**I'm not sure where this came from. I just went with what came. Hope you all enjoy.

The Fabric of Life.
The Flavor of Reality...
In the background....bells chime.
Hear the rhythm and casauly
ask for the time.

What is the time?

What is the time?

Time for the people of
color to rise up and become
the edifices of strength and
responsibility that we should be.

How is it that the
descendants of Egyptian and Nubian
Princes, Princess', Kings and Queens
have lost our identities and the
reason to be?

How is it that
our black men,
once celebrated warriors, intellectuals,
poets and artists are now
violent, egotistical, worthless
shells of former glory.
Like a war torned country;
desolate and uncomplete.
Lacking and doused in defeat.

Our black women,
once the shining black pearls of an entire
hemisphere,
now reduced to sluttish, empty-headed,
pimped diva's.
No respect for themselves and they
recieve no respect.
Treated like pure sh....I'll shut my mouth!

Its time to arise,
Its time to embrace the
history that our ancestors strove
to write and story.
A new sun has risen, and a new day
peeps over the horizon;
come bathe yourselves in the golden
essence of rebirth and re-discovery.
Come wear strength and pride like a double skin,
while moving with the inbred grace and class we
inherited from our ancient kin.

We search for Africa.
Many want to return to Africa,
but how many of us realize that WE are
Africa and if we want to save
the dying history of our former nation,
then we must first start by
reclaiming the former us.

Copyright 2004
"PropheticNsyght"

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
yes indeed it's tyme to stand in the honor of our people
tyme to march back into our home land the motherland
sweet africa !
where ever this came from it was so on point and true
thankz for sharing this here

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
So true...So True.

It is up to the men to bring about the change. Because when were not abusing. Things can't remain the same. It's time for the women to demand. That we keep our promise of love to our mother land. When this happens. The women will receive the respect they deserve. The men will be crowned once again and lead like we know we can. Stop the drinking and drugging to excess. Stop being afraid of violence from those in our neighborhoods that grip everyone with fear of retaliation. They are killing us slowly, and the silence is welcomed by the hand that feeds the madness. Then it all comes together.

The law knows those breaking it. They have the names and know the suspects. It's time to press the law to perform. The preamble to the constitution states all the rights we deserve and should demand.

http://www.law.emory.edu/FEDERAL/usconst.html#notamend

PREAMBLE

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Thank you for this flow. :bomb:

PropheticNsyght

May 28, 2004
$$RICH$$ said:
yes indeed it's tyme to stand in the honor of our people
tyme to march back into our home land the motherland
sweet africa !
where ever this came from it was so on point and true
thankz for sharing this here

Rich thank you so much for your love and support as always.

PropheticNsyght

May 28, 2004
HODEE said:
So true...So True.

It is up to the men to bring about the change. Because when were not abusing. Things can't remain the same. It's time for the women to demand. That we keep our promise of love to our mother land. When this happens. The women will receive the respect they deserve. The men will be crowned once again and lead like we know we can. Stop the drinking and drugging to excess. Stop being afraid of violence from those in our neighborhoods that grip everyone with fear of retaliation. They are killing us slowly, and the silence is welcomed by the hand that feeds the madness. Then it all comes together.

The law knows those breaking it. They have the names and know the suspects. It's time to press the law to perform. The preamble to the constitution states all the rights we deserve and should demand.

http://www.law.emory.edu/FEDERAL/usconst.html#notamend

PREAMBLE

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Thank you for this flow. :bomb:

You are simply breathtaking Hodee. Thank you so much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Ghana : Syrians finding refuge in Africa as war at home grinds on Ghana 1
willa Black Spirituality Religion : Finding Jesus Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 25
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Losing Religion and Finding Ecstasy in Houston Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : FINDING BLACK BUSINESSES Black Money Business Jobs 3
candeesweet Black Poetry : Finding yourself Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
shaka64 Black People : Sneak Peek - Finding Forever, an original dramatic series, coming soon! from Stacey Muhammad Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Bible Code: finding its Enigma machines to decode AACOOLDRE 0
S Writing Discussion : "Finding New Modes of Expression", a discussion with John Edgar Wideman Short Stories - Authors - Writing 0
Each1teach1 Black People : Unknown No longer, finding enslaved ancestors online!! Black People Open Forum 0
MzSunKissed Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Finding the Metu Neter Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 5
TotalView Black Haiku : finding sky Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Jaheim - Finding My Way Back (Video) Audio Video Web Conferencing 5
Ankhur Libya : UN denies AU Fact Finding team of 5 Presidents entrance to Libya Libya 0
Onyemobi Black Spirituality Religion : Finding God in Nature Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 21
R Black Poetry : Finding A Girl #3 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : FINDING A GIRL #2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Finding A Girl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
E Black People : Finding my way back to who I am Black People Open Forum 11
K Black People : Finding Other "Awakened" Black Folks Black People Open Forum 22
J Black People : Tips For Finding the Perfect Residence Black People Open Forum 0
lilpea Black People : Finding Your Ties That Bind "Dedicatied to PurpleMoons" Black People Open Forum 2
C Black Spirituality Religion : Need help finding Hoodoo Practionioner Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
R Black Poetry : Finding Distance Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : FINDING THE "SOUL" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
howardtsu Black Poetry : Finding her Swing Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
howardtsu Black Poetry : Finding her Smile Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
T Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Just Finding this! Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III Study Group 5
river Black Education / Schools : Finding Time for Home Schooling Black Education / Schools 8
Destee Black Education / Schools : Finding Ways to Better School African American Boys Black Education / Schools 4
T Black Relationships : Finding a Mate (Sorry if this has been posted before) Black Relationships 4
D Black People : Finding your points of weakness to make young black men UPSET. Black People Open Forum 12
anAfrican Science and Technology : Data Mining 101: Finding out ALL About YOU Science and Technology 1
N Destee Network : Need Help Finding On-Line Publisher Destee Network : 3
J Black Poetry : Finding Home Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
A Black Spirituality Religion : Finding out who are Ancestors are for worship Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 18
U Black Poetry : Finding Self-Respect Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
D Black Poetry : FINDING LOVE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
N Black Spirituality Religion : This Blackman Is Finding His Own Religion!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
B Black Poetry : Finding My Way Out Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
M Black Poetry : Finding My Piece/Peace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
H Black Poetry : finding truth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : For Black Americans, a Heritage Trip to West Africa Can Be Life-Changing Black Travel 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Scientists say thousands of years ago West Africans migrated to east and southern Africa via Zambia Zané Lombard Science and Technology 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : ‘The Next Jihad': Evangelical leader, rabbi warn about 'Christian genocide’ in Africa All Things Africa 21
OldSoul Black People : The 200,000-year-old city found in Southern Africa may rewrite history Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Oct 18, 2020 - What is the original name of Africa? Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Oct 18, 2020 - What is the original name of Africa? Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Consciousness Raising Online - for Oct 11, 2020 - Africa Before Invasion Part 1 Black People Open Forum 0
imhotep06 Africa : Renaming Africa All Things Africa 2
HODEE Black People : East Coast Will Need N95 _ Mask ( It May Not Help ) to Avoid "Silica" Glass Dust Storm Coming From Africa to the United States Black People Open Forum 2