Chidike

Feb 21, 2016
An obvious white supremacist assasination from within the ranks of the Gestapo that occupies the black urban community there and around amerikkka....The writing was on the wall...........RIP

http://sandrarose.com/2016/09/ferguson-black-lives-matter-activist-darren-seals-executed/

A prominent Black Lives Matter activist who led the protests in Ferguson, MO. was shot and killed early Tuesday.

Police found the body of 29-year-old Darren Seals in a burned out car near St. Louis.

He was shot to death before the car was torched in a parking lot along the Mississippi River in a northern St. Louis suburb.

Aralyn Jones told KMOV-TV she woke up around 2 a.m. and saw the car fully engulfed in flames after hearing a “big, big boom”.

Police believe the vehicle was set on fire around 1:50 a.m. Tuesday.

Seals was a key leader in the protests over the wrongful police shooting of teenager Michael Brown in Ferguson on August 9, 2014.

Seals’ grandmother, Ether Seals, remembered him as a “smart kid”.

“I’m just numb,” she told the NY Daily News.

“I didn’t realize how smart he was until all those things happened in Ferguson where he was living,” she said.

Seals lived just blocks away from where 18-year-old Brown was fatally shot by former Ferguson cop Darren Wilson. Brown had refused Wilson’s orders to get out of the street.

In a 2014 interview Seals said he watched as Brown’s body lay in the street for hours.

“It wasn’t even a protest yet… It was a black boy being shot in the community,” said Seals of his actions that helped inspire the Black Lives Matter activist movement.

“I’m very proud of him,” Ether Seals said.

“I didn’t realize how much he’d been doing until people started calling today. I’m going to miss him so much,” she added.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
[QUOTE="Chidike, post: 965517, member: 56527" An obvious white supremacist assasination from within the ranks of the Gestapo that occupies the black urban community there and around amerikkka....

The writing was on the wall...........RIP

http://sandrarose.com/2016/09/ferguson-black-lives-matter-activist-darren-seals-executed/

A prominent Black Lives Matter activist who led the protests in Ferguson, MO. was shot and killed early Tuesday.

Police found the body of 29-year-old Darren Seals in a burned out car near St. Louis.

He was shot to death before the car was torched in a parking lot along the Mississippi River in a northern St. Louis suburb.

Aralyn Jones told KMOV-TV she woke up around 2 a.m. and saw the car fully engulfed in flames after hearing a “big, big boom”.

Police believe the vehicle was set on fire around 1:50 a.m. Tuesday.

Seals was a key leader in the protests over the wrongful police shooting of teenager Michael Brown in Ferguson on August 9, 2014.

Seals’ grandmother, Ether Seals, remembered him as a “smart kid”.

“I’m just numb,” she told the NY Daily News.

“I didn’t realize how smart he was until all those things happened in Ferguson where he was living,” she said.

Seals lived just blocks away from where 18-year-old Brown was fatally shot by former Ferguson cop Darren Wilson. Brown had refused Wilson’s orders to get out of the street.

In a 2014 interview Seals said he watched as Brown’s body lay in the street for hours.

“It wasn’t even a protest yet… It was a black boy being shot in the community,” said Seals of his actions that helped inspire the Black Lives Matter activist movement.

“I’m very proud of him,” Ether Seals said.

“I didn’t realize how much he’d been doing until people started calling today. I’m going to miss him so much,” she added.

/QUOTE]

The MUTANT ALBINO DEFECTIVES [MAD's] KNOW what they’re doing is WRONG, but they don’t like being very very publicly reminded by Darren Seals, Colin Kaepaernick/anyone that the totally Euro-centric paradigm that is still the USA, is B******T and will continue to be just that, until ALL of the USA’s citizens have the human rights that white USA citizens take for granted?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
Flattop.jpg

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
The MUTANT ALBINO DEFECTIVES [MAD's] KNOW what they’re doing is WRONG, but they don’t like being very very publicly reminded by Darren Seals, Colin Kaepaernick/anyone that the totally Euro-centric paradigm that is still the USA, is B******T and will continue to be just that, until ALL of the USA’s citizens have the human rights that white USA citizens take for granted?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
View attachment 6822

Well said Orisons, well put indeed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : prominent-ferguson-activist-found-dead-in-burning-car Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Whose Streets? Powerful Ferguson film focuses on ‘flashpoint moment’ Black Entertainment 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : ferguson-protester-found-dead Black People Politics 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Georgetown University Professor’s Ferguson Syllabus Growing Nationwide Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Al D Black People : Department of Justice to Sue Ferguson, Which Reversed Course on Agreement Black People Open Forum 2
Liberty Black People Politics : Black Votes Matter in Ferguson Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Police killings since Ferguson, in one map Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : From Watts to Ferguson: 50 Years of Lessons (Not) Learned Black People Politics 3
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Soros Funding Ferguson, 'Black Lives Matter' Protest Groups Black People Politics 21
n2deepthings Destee Network : RevolutionaryMind - Poetry, Books, and #Ferguson Films Destee Network : 0
n2deepthings Black People : Fire this Time my #Ferguson Film Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : Fire this Time a #Ferguson Film Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : RICO case against ferguson.... Black People Open Forum 1
RAPTOR Black People : Obama’s Selma Song: America Is Not Racist – It’s Just Ferguson Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Rudy Giuliani: Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson Should Be 'Commended' For Shooting Michael Brow Black People Politics 4
Kemetstry The Police : COPS SHOT IN FERGUSON Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 8
RAPTOR Black Entertainment : Method Man Said Police Who Were Shot In Ferguson ‘Reap What They Sow’ Black Entertainment 1
RAPTOR Black People : Obama's Ferguson Commission a Joke: Why Liberal Proposals and "Solutions" Don't Cut It Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama: Racial bias in Ferguson police dept not isolated Black People Politics 4
RAPTOR Black People : Blacks Launch Class Action Suit Against Ferguson & Jennings MO Alleging Discriminatory Over-Policing Black People Open Forum 3
RAPTOR The Police : ‘We Finally Got One of Those Animals’: Community Organizer in Ferguson Recounts Arrest Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Holder’s Final Betraying Kiss to the People of Ferguson: The Wholesale Abandonment of Decency Black People Politics 5
crwn Black People : SWAT Police Caught Setting Fires In Ferguson??? Black People Open Forum 6
RAPTOR Black People : • Charles Barkley Supports Police After Ferguson Grand Jury Decision • Black People Open Forum 78
RAPTOR Black People : Obama gathering civil rights leaders for Ferguson discussions Black People Open Forum 5
KingSango Black People : Don't beleive the hype. Black betrayal is at the root of St. Louis and Ferguson decadance. Black People Open Forum 39
RAPTOR Black People Politics : President Obama: Grand jury decision not an ‘excuse for violence’ in Ferguson Black People Politics 3
KingSango Black People : How to get past the Ferguson Grand Jury decision. Black People Open Forum 0
shaka64 Black People : Justice-for-ferguson-a-community-reacts. Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Law Forum : FERGUSON VERDICT Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 119
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Republicans Mad That Obama Mentioned Ferguson in U.N. Speech Black People Politics 1
shaka64 Black People : Black Dentist In All-White Practice Forced To Resign Over Ferguson Posts Black People Open Forum 4
Kadijah Black People : Reparations could prevent the next Ferguson Black People Open Forum 11
Kadijah Black People : Is Ferguson tipping point for black Americans? Black People Open Forum 25
CosmicMessenger Black People Politics : When You Google "Obama Ferguson" What Do You Get? Black People Politics 29
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Ferguson Issues and Post-Michael Brown Movement (BLM) - Protests Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 858
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Eric Holder: 'Change Is Coming' After Ferguson Shooting Black People Politics 9
OldSoul OldSoul : Ferguson Unmasks the War on Black America OldSoul 22
Perfection The Police : FERGUSON SPECIAL REPORT: From the Underground Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 67
CosmicMessenger The Police : Officer Darren Wilson identified as shooter in Ferguson teen killing Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 10
Kadijah The Police : MO. State Police seize control of Ferguson (where Mike Brown murdered) from Local Cops Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Ancestors : Lucille Bridges, mother of activist Ruby Bridges, dies at 86 Honoring Black Ancestors 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Lives Matter activist Hawk Newsome on the current state of America Black People Politics 0
Al D Africa : Somali Activist Killed In War Torn Country as Her Father Once Was All Things Africa 0
Al D Africa : Young Cameroon peace activist receives children’s award All Things Africa 0
Ndugu Black People : Activist and Actor , Danny Glover breaks down what is Really going on in Venezuela Black People Open Forum 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Activist minister Jacqui Lewis: White supremacy sometimes “masquerades as faith” in Christian church Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
IFE African American History Culture : Rosa Parks: The Anti-Rape Activist African American History Culture 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Eric Garner's activist daughter in coma after heart attack - RIP Erica Black People Open Forum 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : An Activist Group Created Powerful Walk of Fame Stars For Victims of Police Brutality Black People Politics 0