Nigeria : Female Genital Mutilation Banned In Nigeria

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
There is no exact comparison, so yes their is a difference* but to say "no comparison" as if what happens to a girl is infinitely worst than what happens to boys is way off and wrong...only equally devastating results....Many boys lose their penis and even more the use of it.

I hate to have to delve into the comparison. Beyond saying that they are equally cruel. But you are forcing the issue. So here is my first foray into the sordid subject of comparing MGM and FGM......which I maintain are equally barbaric and cruel practices which should be stopped.

BIOLOGICAL.
A boy who loses the use of his penis can not have kids or sex.....A girl can still do both....albeit painful and pleasure less in most cases. Of course science of in vitro fertilization may make it possible for him to have kids. Most Poor males cannot afford this.
SOCIALLY
In all human society a male who cannot use his penis or does not have one is not consider a man or masculine - emasculation. A woman who loses her clitoris is still consider a woman and does not lose her femininity.
PSYCHOLOGY.
I will leave this part out of it for now...as it will only serve to take away from what is germane to our discussion.

A woman vagina has three major pleasure centers and a boy has one major pleasure center.....The prepuce or foreskin.

I have never denied the cruelty and barbarity of FGM..
You have yet to acknowledge the equally devastating results MGM

* I will not elucidate or reveal the only difference I see between the both forms of mutilation as it can and does give the edge to girls being somewhat worst....if read or interpreted incorrectly.
how can one human being contain so much wrong information?

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
There is no exact comparison, so yes their is a difference* but to say "no comparison" as if what happens to a girl is infinitely worst than what happens to boys is way off and wrong...only equally devastating results....Many boys lose their penis and even more the use of it.

I hate to have to delve into the comparison. Beyond saying that they are equally cruel. But you are forcing the issue. So here is my first foray into the sordid subject of comparing MGM and FGM......which I maintain are equally barbaric and cruel practices which should be stopped.

BIOLOGICAL.
A boy who loses the use of his penis can not have kids or sex.....A girl can still do both....albeit painful and pleasure less in most cases. Of course science of in vitro fertilization may make it possible for him to have kids. Most Poor males cannot afford this.
SOCIALLY
In all human society a male who cannot use his penis or does not have one is not consider a man or masculine - emasculation. A woman who loses her clitoris is still consider a woman and does not lose her femininity.
PSYCHOLOGY.
I will leave this part out of it for now...as it will only serve to take away from what is germane to our discussion.

A woman vagina has three major pleasure centers* and a boy has one major pleasure center.....The prepuce or foreskin.

I have never denied the cruelty and barbarity of FGM..
You have yet to acknowledge the equally devastating results MGM

* I will not elucidate or reveal the only difference I see between the both forms of mutilation as it can and does give the edge to girls being somewhat worst....if read or interpreted incorrectly.
*Some scientist say four and possible more, I will just stick with popular ones.

MGM?
Please post some evidence of this. I am completely unaware of this. We are still discussing male circumcision, right? We are not discussing male castration, which is completely different.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Please post some evidence of this. I am completely unaware of this.
We are still discussing male circumcision, right?
We are not discussing male castration, which is completely different.
u r unaware because it does not exist. old boy is full of....:bs:

frankster

Aug 3, 2014
MGM?
Please post some evidence of this. I am completely unaware of this. We are still discussing male circumcision, right? We are not discussing male castration, which is completely different.
Did you not view the videos I posted About the Boys who went to get Circumcise as a manhood rite but as a result end up with permanent damages to there penis?

frankster

Aug 3, 2014
u r unaware because it does not exist. old boy is full of....:bs:

Where is "this thread is about liberating girls from FGM. please respect that."??????
So I see its no longer about the issues for you, when it comes to me and my opinions.......Its all about your ego.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍