Nigeria : Female Genital Mutilation Banned In Nigeria

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
is the plan here to dig up all the bad stuff that has been done or is it to stop any future bad stuff from happening?
I'm more interested in stopping the violence. I've had this conversation with Sami before. I can't speak for him, but I think it's important to him that African people are not shown in a bad light. I understand that. But, sometimes you gotta give some tough love. I love my son, but if he is doing something that is detrimental to his health, I'm gonna do all I can to stop him.

This issue is not hypothetical or theoretical to me. I have a gang of friends from the Tigrinya Tribe of Eritrea (Ethiopia) who have all been through this. The women have never spoke with me about it. But, one of the men told me about it, and I verified it the old fashioned way, in the library, before we had the internet. So, I have a strong opinion about how these girls feel.

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
you are aware that breitbart was a white conservative homosexual who hated black people?
i am amazed that so many black people use his site as source. please examine yr sources.
No, I wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the information. I will delete the post. And, repost the information from another source. Okay?

*smile*

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.