Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Fellow men: Can I ask my barber to not give me an edge up?

ManicRaider

Jan 15, 2011
Here's the thing, I don't care about my edges. When I get a haircut, I just want the hair to be... well, cut. You know, shortened. I don't need any fancy edges. Besides, sometimes barbers go back to far and I don't like how it looks. I just want the hair cut, that's it. Will I run into any problems if I ask them? I know you can't read the minds of the barbers where I go, but in your experience, do you think this is an unfair request?

skuderjaymes

Contextualizer Synthesizer
Nov 2, 2009
theory to application to discussion to percussion
Occupation
independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
learn to cut your own hair.. I started cutting mine at 14.. it's easy.. and you can do whatever you want.

that said..

you're paying your money.. you can ask for whatever you want.. The less time for the cut, the more profit for the barber. One of the reason I loved cutting caucasian hair in the military was.. they didn't want hair cuts.. they wanted the minimum amount trimmed.. and I still got the full price.. a good 10 minutes of work.. and done. Trust me.. your barber will be fine doing less work for the same money.

ManicRaider

Jan 15, 2011
learn to cut your own hair.. I started cutting mine at 14.. it's easy.. and you can do whatever you want.
Yeah, just about everyone in my immediate family keeps telling me this. I'll look into it one of these days.

Trust me.. your barber will be fine doing less work for the same money.
I'm sure of that. I was just afraid that it might be an awkward request or something. Thanks for the reply!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly