Black Poetry : feel deep pleasure see a girl street treasure write in diary complete ledger her breasts too sweet t

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
feel deep pleasure
see a girl street treasure
write in diary complete ledger
her breasts too sweet to measure
lots of phat action
leads to satisfaction
sweaty black thighs
ready to attack pies
a shame of myself
to come with game so stealth
leaving whack cats in lame health
words rich don't blame the wealth
not a wimp online
make a hot attempt to find
a chick real quick in due time
I be in car teaching
and that's far reaching
let down the top try shout
really want pie so I cry out
“NAW PLAYER boys say I'm sweet chocolate
they keep deep pockets like freak rockets
they wanna take off in bed
because I'm soft and lips red
oh a black Soul Sista go through
a lot in VIRGINIA BEACH its true
boys want some whats a girl to do?
This is witty and graphic
its like city traffic
not looking for quick luck
a boy can pick me up
in a drop top
and go shop a lot
one did at Walmart
this is a tall start
boys crave tried to say
in a specified way
that they want some
but shoots don't come
fake if you want some cake
speak out don't be a weak dumb fake
vocab is the story of my status
have to use laboratory apparatus
along with dope microscopes to see this
its terrific and scientific when I be kissed
when in an affair reminisces
while boy throw air-kisses
without making contact
no doubt taking a step back
let them land on my jaw
a boy's plan is raw
like carrots a silly wabbit
can grab it loving is a habit
now this is BLACK HIP HOP
exact at the tip top
in VIRGINIA BEACH chilling
boys try but It's thrilling
keep my skirt down
boys try work around
that doe but I say nope
hard to be sweet and stay dope
oh a black girl panties are wet
and boys will never let you forget
that, this boy gazed at my hips
its amazed how he strip
me with his eyes my mind trips
in the skies boy wanna do asinine flips
of my pancakes like IHOPP try stop
that, oh a BLACK SOUL SISTA go through
a lot especially in drop top whoopee-doo
down VIRGINIA BEACH BOULEVARD a few
understand this
boys demand a kiss
far as my body parts kiss it on the flirt
hips shake , lips make this artistic work
ballistic and alert because my dress is down
aw ha! You just wanna mess around
with the phat lips on my thing
then you'll feel like a wing king
I have cake no doubt
this boy wanna make out
come with naked clout
I'm black with soft lace
but its a smack across the face
if a boy try get some and run
I remember I was at Walmart stuck
in this boy's parked truck
guess you call this dark luck
because my dress was up
and my breast been sucked
oh yes my hair messed up
so really I best duck
this could be a major waste
incident has flavor and taste
have good behavior and lace
cake is soft its thunder down there
he wanna take off my underwear
a boy in a truck don't care
in my mind thought and wish
but really a caught fish
and this boy is MOBY DICK
may get a whale of a stick
usually rap soft and sweet
but like a slap across the cheek
this stuff can wake folks up
and some take a poke in the gut
“LOOK BOO I'm a proud dude of rhyme
with a loud attitude online
but no date it's a rude time
girl you got class and clever
and I think your love last forever
look dumb art
will come apart
so boo I want some here at Walmart
my car in the parking lot we can depart
what you say huh?
I wear Timberland shoes and proud
but yo a huge crowd
has gathered outside
they may throw rocks
because my flow is hot”
I'm buster and nervous
should go back to customer service
with lyricals I itch
they're made of materials which
which could twist your wrist
and consist of a hardcore kiss
that could wreck pies
reminisce and specialize
in hot shot sex
making a drop top very complex
try rhyme lyrics
in mind and spirit
“OK PLAYER know drop tops been craving
for a ride cruising on LYNNHAVEN
PARKWAY it's smart to say
that this part just may happen
because you stand in the population
with a planned operation
that involve the bed
words doing a job on my head
wanna turn my doorknob while my lips red
oh a Black Soul Sista see a lot
and our thing be blister hot
you sprung over some smelly ish
while I was stung by a jellyfish
and now above the rim
and really love to swim
plus go to club and see Tims
so I wear kicks that make tracks
I string them up onstage playacts
its all lyrics and rhyme
for a period of time
one December
I remember
one boy wanted to suck my breasts
its really hard to duck the stress
have to duck this guy
or get sucked dry
like AFLACC that's how a duck fly
oh gosh my breasts was poking
my dress was half open
oh my thing was so wet
I was ready to go get
tissues that are Kleenex soft
lead to an extreme sex wipe off
rap wise and strong
and capitalize on
love stuff
in the club enough
rhymes use to good advantage
and never do hood damage
come to my hormones should manage
but they wet today
hard to get away
OK we love each other
this is VIRGINIA BEACH butter
we can travel to CALCUTTA
well he done hardcore rapping
didn't suck my breasts left before that happen
OK one day me and this boy
was walking and talking enjoy
doing that oh my body roast for kiss
and I had to make the most of this
my deal is to flow it
and be heroic
and yall know it
stunt more
at the front-door
and punt more than foot-ball players
some cats never learn
and like a clever firm
employ folks
while I write and toy with quotes
this stuff been known to destroy boats
I try be romantic
but the TITANIC
is in play ask KATE WINSLET
guess thats why my thing been wet
right here in VIRGINIA BEACH
in nice words
this boy's iceberg
wanna collide inside my thighs
like data I'm collected
and my matter is corrected
before you shatter must protect it
like a clutch will not engage
just too much on this hot page
my gears don't turn
I'm here to learn
how to escape
with this cake

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : feel deep pleasure see a girl street treasure write in diary complete ledger her breasts too sweet t Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
SwagII Black Relationships : LOVE, what does it really feel like? Black Relationships 1
R Black Poetry : be desired and approved HIP HOP required a smooth feel strong and the deal at home after a kiss and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Look his pride talk and like sidewalks it abuts on streets see a girl panties soggy body so hot feel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : african-americans-feel-taken-for-granted-by-democratic-party Black People Politics 13
chuck Black Entertainment : Please do feel free to share your thoughts about Al Jarreau's Jazz Legecy! Black Entertainment 4
chuck Black People Politics : Please do feel feel to share your thoughts about this nation's ongoing protests etc Black People Politics 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : lee-daniels-wants-white-people-to-feel-good-about-being-white Black People Politics 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : We can feel sad, hurt, demoralized But we can’t give up: Black Lives Matter on Trump’s presidency Black People Politics 5
Liberty Black People : How Did You Feel, How Did You React, In 2008, Compared to How You Feel Now? Black People Open Forum 5
R Black Poetry : look I feel sick need deals quick and after a few days disaster plays a part master the phrase of HI Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
chuck Black People : How Do You Really Feel And Think About The Black Lives Matter Phenomenon Destee.com Posters!!! Black People Open Forum 7
chuck Black People Politics : Please Do Tell Me What You Also Feel Think About Detroit in 2016! Black People Politics 0
nilevalley Black People Politics : I often wonder how Native Americans feel when they hear Donald Trump call for constructing a wall. Black People Politics 17
R Black Poetry : these rhymes like a truck carry loads and bury codes when I spin my wheels in mud and begin to feel Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Liberty Black People Politics : Feel the Fraud? (Bernie Sanders) Black People Politics 48
R Black Poetry : Lots of jazz I see but as for me except for a few girls from true worlds of love I feel as good as I Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Quokka007 Black Relationships : How do Black guys feel about virgins? Black Relationships 11
chuck African American History Culture : What Do You Feel And Think About Kwanzaa African American History Culture 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Mumia Abu-Jamal "Some Who Feel No Reason For Thanksgiving" OldSoul 4
Enki Black Sports : Things White Do to Make Other Whites Feel Better About Losing. Black Sports 5
ManicRaider Black People : How do you feel when someone says they hate being black? Black People Open Forum 4
Kemetstry Law Forum : OFF DUTY BLACK NYPD OFFICERS FEEL THREATENED Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 6
chuck Black People : How Do We Feel About Africa: And Africans Feel About Us? Black People Open Forum 6
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Magic Sam-I Feel So Good (I Wanna Boogie) Black Entertainment 1
John Williams Black Spirituality Religion : Christians: How do we feel about Christianity's endorsement of slavery? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 91
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Bobby Womack --- That's The Way I Feel About You (Original Full-Length Album Version) Black Entertainment 0
rapunzal24 Black People : Kids just say whatever they feel...huh? Black People Open Forum 3
I Black Spirituality Religion : Christians: How do you feel about non-believers? and what does the Bible...? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 19
I Black Relationships : Black women: how do you feel when you see a Black man romantically involved with a non-Black woman? Black Relationships 38
I Black Relationships : Black men: how do you feel when you see a Black woman romantically involved with a non-Black man? Black Relationships 25
SAMURAI36 Black Spirituality Religion : How Do Atheists Feel About Non-Abrahamic "Religions"? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 169
HODEE Black Entertainment : You Feel This? Black Entertainment 0
Nahshon Black Poetry : I Feel Like I've Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
1poetsought Black Poetry : I Feel You... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Angela22 Black Relationships : Do you feel "wedding rings" are necessary? Black Relationships 126
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Booker T - Feel Good Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
chuck Black People Politics : What Do You Feel And Think Should Concern Us On the So Called Homefront? Black People Politics 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Dr Feel Good Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
PurpleMoons Black People : Everybody's Free (To Feel Good) Black People Open Forum 3
Enki Black People Politics : Black man, how does it feel to be a problem, a victim of war? Black People Politics 28
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Chaka Khan - I Feel For You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Black People : BlogTalkRadio Tonight @ 8 pm ET - Join Us if You Feel Like Sharing! Black People Open Forum 13
cherryblossom Audio Video Web Conferencing : Do What You Feel, Deniece Williams.wmv Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
R Black Poetry : Feel extreme hatred so I teamed with Matrix in search Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Black People : BlogTalkRadio Tonight @ 12 am ET! Feel Like Talking? Join us at blogtalkradio.com/destee Black People Open Forum 7
ManicRaider Black People : How do you guys feel about this survivalist/stockpiling thing?? Black People Open Forum 32
baller Quiet Poetry Lounge : Do You Know How I Feel? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Feather Black Relationships : Your man looking at other women and flirting...how do you feel? Black Relationships 60
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Civil War Between Blacks and Knigas - Are There Black People Who Really Feel This Way? Black People Open Forum 5