Black Poetry : Feast on grocery while writing a piece of poetry bitter pure Literature my mixed rhymes fix minds

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Feast on grocery while writing a piece of poetry bitter pure
Literature my mixed rhymes fix minds have to find a cure
Groove nightly as I move slightly to stardom trying to allure
Fans, this stuff has correct potions that effects emotions and
Stir feelings but I prefer healing whackness on ocean and land...
When I blunder in art that’s when the thunder start and it rain
In my brain it’s hard to maintain my thought pattern stuff drain
My energy, to fall is a tragic must call on magic like locus Pocus
And stay focus need a true Jeannie or a whodini and like locust
Hop on a crop with an appetite from the warm region and dodge
Storm seasons face feeble aggression, legal profession comes large
Come with lame power and like a main tower got walls tall like
Castles get all type of hassles but continue to drop hyped
Verses, kid legal online with medieval rhymes yeah prevails
well and put cats in jail cells and the bale fell due use nails
to tack up posters, got facts in holster like the guns of quick
Draw McGowan, hardcore thug and try soar above the slick
Ones with sick tons of rhymes developing in my beloved brain
keep my head up go in the street and spread luck and fame
fakes soft have to scrape them off sidewalks so my pride talk
have to hide or get caught doing wrong dudes lied not my fault
my flow unravel when I go travel to microphone now on gravel
going home,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Feast on grocery while writing a piece of poetry bitter pure Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : His diary has notes and fiery quotes see a girl sex breasts and attitude and that express a mood she played a harp at a feast and now a sharp increase Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : he believe in a circus but willing to achieve his purpose try feast and read then increase my speed Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Here's What Eating a Thanksgiving Feast Actually Does to Your Body Black Health and Wellness 4
macoo Black Muslims : Hajj and great feast Islam Study Group 0
macoo Black Muslims : Hajj and great feast Islam Study Group 0
Ankhur Food Discussion : Menu Suggestions for Kwanzaa family Feast Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : FEAST OF BOOTHS[TABERNACLE] Christian Study Group 2
naija-man Black Poetry : MUSICAL FEAST OF TYRANNY AND PEACE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : Cats feast off weed that increase the speed of their brains so that Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
C Black Poetry : The Feast Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Ready To Feast ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
W Black Poetry : Xtreme Feast Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Why Are There So Few Black-Owned Grocery Stores? Black Money Business Jobs 6
freddie419 Health and Wellness : 6 grocery store deals that beat Target and Walmart Black Health and Wellness 1
IFE Black People Politics : Georgia election voting machines stolen from vehicle in grocery store parking lot Black People Politics 11
Black Phoenix Black Money Business Jobs : Black Excellence: 5 Black-Owned Food Brands To Look For in Your Local Grocery Store Black Money Business Jobs 0
THE-GOD Black People : If you owned a business..say a grocery store, would you hire this guy? Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 6 ways the food industry is duping you at the grocery store Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 things not to buy at the grocery store Black Health and Wellness 0
A Black Poetry : Cut Your Grocery Bill By 70%! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
T Black People : The Website Your Grocery Store Is Hiding From You! Black People Open Forum 12
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” got fast lace but like a glass vase it can be broken while a boy is hoping to chase and embrace my waist my lips red hot but not Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Emotions strong and like oceans roam in wet places while he get laces at home alarm is the reason in a girl's arm every season, the worst is fear then Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Legit Facts hard while he sit in the backyard a mosquito is like a torpedo when it strike it sink ships but he think script he's flip mode like BUSTER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Put words on a truck and these nerds better duck make birds fly up lost in the sky while girls toss pie on a sexual high take vocab to the club for ac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : This is news to someone play the blues and come undone need girl to have fun a ton hitting nerds with written words gitting absurd kisses while birds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Depart alert while booty do artwork wreck the street with technique alert while she flirt, rap rude with aptitude shook with pie crust but left my boo Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Children : Teenager shoots at cars while shouting ‘I don’t like white people in my hood’, police say Black Children 2
R Black Poetry : a kiss can spin a brisk wind Which is a sign of love Online or the club Oh he jest kissed her lips While she twist her hips And said goodnight She fro Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Come hardcore with quotes but like a sore throat sneezing on domes while squeezing microphones leave beef scattered as my teeth chattered in the cold Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Use kitchen utensils while itching for pencils this vapor is corrupt if done on paper products but m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : 'Lawyering while black': Attorney says deputy profiled him as a suspect at courthouse Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : while you strut mad silk softly I add milk to my coffee take brisk sips and kiss your lips flow rhym Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Armed Texas man arrested while heading to church to fulfill 'a prophecy,' police say Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” “In the club strut butt and rush to thrill i can crush a pill between two spoons while Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” “In the club strut butt and rush to thrill i can crush a pill between Two spoons while a b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Chicago Black Man Is Shot on Facebook Live While Campaigning For Political Candidate Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : Eat vanilla wafer and jive while his paper is live with glamour and grammar, sound pathetic right wi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : This one boy try remain like a train being late while seeing cake rolling down the track while holdi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : My quotes slaughter while they float in water like a boat keep my head above water and love slaughte Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : One dude paused his brain and caused pain on microphones while he remain home his goal was to tame d Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
nilevalley Black People : While the media swamps us daily with news about Trump this is occurring around the world! Black People Open Forum 18
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Religious leaders arrested in Capitol while demanding restoration of Voting Rights Act Christian Study Group 0
R Black Poetry : an ill kiss still exist boys obsessed with my kitten toys wanna suck my breast be hitting while on Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Lionel Richie and LL Cool J Get Kennedy Center Honors While Donald Trump Skips the Show Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Texas pastor says he'll now carry gun while preaching Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: HIP HOP desire writers and like firefighters outten flame while shouting // my name got a c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3