destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
FBI: We need wiretap-ready Web sites - now

CNET learns the FBI is quietly pushing its plan to force surveillance backdoors on social networks, VoIP, and Web e-mail providers, and that the bureau is asking Internet companies not to oppose a law making those backdoors mandatory.

The FBI is asking Internet companies not to oppose a controversial proposal that would require firms, including Microsoft, Facebook, Yahoo, and Google, to build in backdoors for government surveillance.

In meetings with industry representatives, the White House, and U.S. senators, senior FBI officials argue the dramatic shift in communication from the telephone system to the Internet has made it far more difficult for agents to wiretap Americans suspected of illegal activities, CNET has learned.

Click Here To Read Entire Article

:heart:

Destee

anAfrican

Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
i seem to recall this push going on some time ago. netizens banded together to quash it. <sigh> well, all the fbi and them got to do is engineer another "crisis" and start the screaming again. if it weren't for the "guardians" pulling crap that pisses everybody off, there wouldn't be a need to guard against the invasions of the "guardians", such as attempting to forestall this newest repeat of a desired further erosion of whatever shards are left of "privacy".

i'm thinking that the best "defense" would be a vpn that keeps the pipe saturated in "noise" such that any actual "signals" can't be seen, eh?

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
That's how it is--when we depend on White folk (to provide internet, for instance), we can depend on their devising ways to destroy us.

Our problem is one of dependence.

How would revolts have looked like if we only congregated with White moderators?

We already have a problem of snitches, this here is just the icing on the cake.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Law Forum : Shooting at Corpus Christi Naval Air Station A Terrorist Act: FBI Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Now even the FBI is warning about your smart TV's security Science and Technology 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : First African-American FBI agent finally gets recognition Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : To the president: a government class fought for the release of unsolved FBI civil rights case files African American History Culture 0
IFE Black People : FBI 'Black Identity Extremists' report stirs controversy Black People Open Forum 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Congress Members to meet with FBI Director over ‘Black Identity Extremists’ memo Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : FBI Identifies ‘Black Identity Extremists’ and QAnon as Growing Threats to Law Enforcement Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 20
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : artist-turned-fathers-500-page-fbi-file-art into art... Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Liberty Black People Politics : The FBI looks like Trump's America Black People Politics 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Coretta Scott King views on the FBI AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Skinny on FBI Hoover AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : FBI HOOVER FATHER WAS BLACK: how he passed as white AACOOLDRE 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Alleged FBI informant Mulana Karenga AACOOLDRE 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Official: FBI reviewing SC couple's cavity search case Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : FBI Chief James Comey Stirs Tensions, Becomes Political Problem for WH Black People Politics 0
Chidike The Police : FBI’s Warning Of White Supremacists Infiltrating Law Enforcement Nearly Forgotten Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Liberty Black People Politics : House Majority Leader: FBI Set to Indict Hillary Clinton Black People Politics 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : How the FBI Could Derail Hillary Clinton’s Presidential Run Black People Politics 201
Liberty Black People Politics : How the FBI Sabotaged Black America Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : FBI: Mississippi Teen Girl ISIS Wannabe Praised Chattanooga Shooting Black People Politics 8
Enki Black Jokes Humor : The FBI has made me rich!.....NOT! Black Jokes Humor 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The FBI V. NOI: Fight of the century AACOOLDRE 1
1poetsought Law Forum : The FBI War on Tupac Shakur and Black Leaders Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
sekou kasimu Black People : Rev. Al Sharpton Was An FBI Snitch, Confidential Informer # 7. Black People Open Forum 9
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Law Forum : Al Sharpton's Secret Work As FBI Informant Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 136
RAPTOR Black People : Mandela: NSA, FBI, DIA Sued over Refusal to Disclose U.S. Role in Imprisonment of Mandela Black People Open Forum 1
KingSango Black People : FBI orders new agents to see MLK Memorial Black People Open Forum 2
Enki Black People Politics : FBI Arrests 2 Men for Plot to Kill President Black People Politics 1
Alarm Clock Black People : FBI's Robert Mueller: Drones Are In Use In America Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : FBI Monitoring Murder Probe of Gay Mississippi Mayoral Candidate Black People Politics 0
MsVeraisblessed Black People : Why did the FBI arrest Malcolm X's Grandson Malcolm Shabazz? Black People Open Forum 11
S Black People Politics : 1978 Interview with 1960's Black FBI informant Dothard Perry..aka.. "Othello" Black People Politics 1
S Black People Politics : Excellent Documentary: How the FBI Sabotaged Black America Black People Politics 1
Mad Skillz Black People : Report: FBI informant armed and trained Black Panthers Black People Open Forum 2
thePreacher Science and Technology : AI and the FBI Science and Technology 2
legit-writer Black People : FBI May Charge George Zimmerman With Hate Crime Black People Open Forum 6
MS234 Black People : How the FBI Sabotaged Black America Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : US Muslim: I was tortured at FBI's behest in UAE Black People Open Forum 3
ru2religious Black Spirituality Religion : The Reality of Aliens - FBI Document. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
OldSoul OldSoul : Sunday Noon ET CHAT Topic: How the fbi sabotaged Black America OldSoul 0
SophiaG Black People : I am SHOCKED by what I learned in class today - FBI CIA Infiltration of Black Organizations Black People Open Forum 39
S Black People : THE FBI'S COVERT ACTION PROGRAM TO DESTROY THE ORIGINAL BLACK PANTHER PARTY Black People Open Forum 6
Amnat77 Black People : Photographer Ernest Withers doubled as FBI informant to spy on civil rights movement Black People Open Forum 8
M Black People : Secret Malcolm X Recording with the FBI Black People Open Forum 8
Destee Black People : FBI uses online communities to track suspects Black People Open Forum 14
SpiritualONE Black People : FBI: War on Black America Black People Open Forum 7
K Black People : FBI file on Michael Jackson shows investigations into molestation..extortion Black People Open Forum 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : FBI and Willie Lynch AACOOLDRE 0
Zulile Black Ancestors : FBI’s Complete File on Martin Luther King, Jr. Honoring Black Ancestors 6
Keita Kenyatta Black Jokes Humor : The LAPD, the FBI and the CIA Black Jokes Humor 4