Gun Ownership : Favorite Weapon?

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
What is your weapon of choice, Mac 11 will jam,pistol only has limited rounds,m16 to big to tote with you,a machete is efficient but does not shoot. personally i'd love an unmodified Tommy Gun....

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
My favorite weapon is knowledge...which of course includes the knowledge of how to correctly use a nice 45 with a silencer on it. Outside of that, give me a blow gun any day of the week! compact, silent, effective and disposable. On the other hand, in a serious fight, nothing beats chemicals because with the right chemicals over 90 % of your fight is already done for you.

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
My favorite weapon is knowledge...which of course includes the knowledge of how to correctly use a nice 45 with a silencer on it. Outside of that, give me a blow gun any day of the week! compact, silent, effective and disposable. On the other hand, in a serious fight, nothing beats chemicals because with the right chemicals over 90 % of your fight is already done for you.
suppressors are important.

Feather

Sep 3, 2011
glock 26...its accurate, light and shoots 10 rounds

but i would like to learn martial arts, i prefer to use my body as a weapon, and kick some butt if anyone bothers me :) bruce lee style.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: