Black Men : Fathers lead by example

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
The fashion of sagging was born of the prison to signal sexual availability it really took off in the streets in
1992 when a pair of 13 yr olds rappers Kriss Kross doing this but it started into the hip hop world by Ice T
and Too Short that enhance it as tough guy but it took off into the mainstream in 95 , the image it gave was
to be hip/ tough and in style .....today it's a full grown problem and bad image to our culture and manhood
Positive Men need to come out the shadows and show the good morals of men

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
I've been to 11 different countries.. And lived in 2.. What's your point? And what does that have to do with you talking out the side of your neck about things you know nothing about?
post: 781470, member: 23709"]I've been to 11 different countries. :lol:Really, visiting BUT not learning ANYTHING. Do you think that people who are not from USA are so ignorant that they cannot observe the behaviour of African Americans.... Shows how simple minded and naive you are. it is a waste of times responding to you. Your thinking skills leave a lot to be desired. You post your comments here thinking that you KNOW IT ALL. Only a fool thinks that he knows everything. Always remember that an opinion is not a fact.... I have no more to say on this...it is interesting that you did not respond to the other posters..

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
The fashion of sagging was born of the prison to signal sexual availability it really took off in the streets in
1992 when a pair of 13 yr olds rappers Kriss Kross doing this but it started into the hip hop world by Ice T
and Too Short that enhance it as tough guy but it took off into the mainstream in 95 , the image it gave was
to be hip/ tough and in style .....today it's a full grown problem and bad image to our culture and manhood
Positive Men need to come out the shadows and show the good morals of men

Some think its nothing more than a fashion trend. Only old people are against it

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
It may be true that older people is against this foolish style that set a bad image to us as men
is moreso why we have to work harder to instill the truth about this , show them the reality of showing
there butt to everyone like they some kind of street male hooker, it will take the positive males to
give them the real deal.....We have to stop shaking our heads and do something !

Teach the youth the Truth , when I told some young guys about the saggin and the thug life meanings
the next day i saw some of them same young men pants up and had a different outlook we can make
a difference when we apply self to there needs for knowledge...

dunwiddat

Sep 17, 2012
It may be true that older people is against this foolish style that set a bad image to us as men
is moreso why we have to work harder to instill the truth about this , show them the reality of showing
there butt to everyone like they some kind of street male hooker, it will take the positive males to
give them the real deal.....We have to stop shaking our heads and do something !

Teach the youth the Truth , when I told some young guys about the saggin and the thug life meanings
the next day i saw some of them same young men pants up and had a different outlook we can make
a difference when we apply self to there needs for knowledge...
:toast:

a difference when we apply self to there needs for knowledge... The African proverb...It takes a village to raise a child comes to mind... What you did was laudable...some might have been fearful, Suppose they become angry... Hopefully they will influence others and this negative dress code will be a thing of the past.

poetic realness by poe'p

Jan 15, 2013
"split image in the life of a man-bares that reality life of a man
mother loves that man-yet anger of love show for that
mother of boy"
u see the fatherless child suffers the definition in which he should stand
while the mothers take out anger on there sons because of that man
yet she turns to love that same man with his draws down
and pampers him while letting him not learn to become one to raise one

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
we just have to change how our youth are being handled and how we upbring them
the dress code today is nothing like the yesteryears youth and men alike had belts
and ties and dress shoes most of the teens today only know Jordans

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner

It's our stage , our time to lead and display that fatherly love
we are much more then what we become or the image they paint of us
black men stand up and go back into thy home for thy son/s ........

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: