Black Spirituality Religion : Farrakhan & Muhammad's Economic Blueprint

Ecks

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 4, 2013
Peace, family,

Has anyone heard about the "Muhammad's Economic Blueprint to End Poverty and Want" from Min. Louis Farrakhan & the Nation of Islam? If so, what are your thoughts about it? If not, I'll explain it to you if you wish.

Peace.
Ecks

PS: I am not a member of the Nation of Islam, just for the record.

Ecks

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 4, 2013
To expand on this a little, Brother Farrakhan has pointed out that there are 16,000,000 employed Blacks in America. He says that if each of these people took a nickel a day and put it in a national Black treasury, in one year we could have $291,000,000.00 to spend on projects that will benefit all Black Americans such as acquiring land on which we could produce products for ourselves. Go to http://www.economicblueprint.org to donate.

Peace.
Bro. Ecks

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days
Destee wrote on Marcchris's profile.
Hi @Marcchris ... Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! :wave: ... Thanks for joining us AND becoming a Premium Member! :cheerleader: ... I am honored. Please make yourself right at home! Much Love and Peace.