Site News : Family I Need Your Help

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
If the video has subtitles, can you read those?

Are you able to watch videos at all? One I can post (if it hasn't already been posted) and you basically tell what it is about from the pictures themselves.
A lot depends on the contrast, background noise and speed. If you give me an idea of what the video is about and the points you really want me to pay attention to then it will be easier for me to kind of make out what is being said. For instance, if the video is about Wall Street and I hear the man say "awll sree" I will know he is saying Wall Street.

Thanks for asking.

HalottZenci

Banned
Sep 23, 2010
A lot depends on the contrast, background noise and speed. If you give me an idea of what the video is about and the points you really want me to pay attention to then it will be easier for me to kind of make out what is being said. For instance, if the video is about Wall Street and I hear the man say "awll sree" I will know he is saying Wall Street.

Thanks for asking.
Thanks for the info. Peace and love.

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
welcome to destee.com discussions and house of peace & respect

river

Watch Her Flow
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
welcome to destee.com discussions and house of peace & respect
House of Peace and Respect

A great Desteenation for anyone

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: