Black Picture Image Gallery : Fam Check This Out.

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother MANASIAC ... first of all ... who are you to determine the validity of someone else's picture ... i don't even know if the Sister said this was her, posted these 2 different pics as herself ... but if she did ... who are you to call her out on her own pictures and challenge her on this ... i'm not feeling this.

You posted a thread in the open forum asking the question ... Why do Black people cut down their own so quickly? ... perhaps you, better than us, can answer that and the other questions you've posted in that thread ... since you're doing that very thing.

This is ridiculous ... i'm going to delete HER pictures (if they are hers) from YOUR thread and mention of her name. If you have an issue with the Sister, take it private, cause this forum aint for that ... if you got some pictures of YOU that you'd like to share, please do that.

:heart:

Destee

MANASIAC

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 10, 2004
ATL SHAWTY! Mr. Coli Park
Occupation
Technical Analyst
Sister Destee I asked her in the first post to verify the pics, I was just asking because I saw on the ladies in a Jet magazine thats all. IF it were hers she would have defended herself and made me look an idiot, instead she ceded with silence. All she had to do was make me out an idiot.

I was not cutting her down I was just asking her a question.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days