welcome within kin like dat as i bless this some love

very well done and no looking back is a key nice reading you
and do look to feel ya pen more in the future , show love as
love is shown from within of poet's

watzinaname

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2003
Northeast
You speak of self doubts and an uphill climb, but you remain the victor. With such positive determination, the sky is the limit. Welcome to Destee.com, look forward to reading more from you.

queentswana

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
Hi Karma55
Welcome, welcome:spin:
I like your style of art, it speaks volumes of Maat.
We're very glad you're here..make yourself at home...because you are!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Fact Check: The United States is, was, and will always be a racist country Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Snopes pulls out of fact-checking partnership with Facebook Science and Technology 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Relationships : R. Kelly’s Victims Ignored for 30 Years, Everything to Do With the Fact That They are Black Women Black Relationships 32
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : ‘Mary Queen of Scots’ Fact Check: Was Queen Elizabeth’s Ambassador Actually Black? Black Entertainment 0
Lunar Cycle Black Positive People : A Hidden Fact Of Accomplishment Black People Doing Positive Things 1
nilevalley Black People Politics : This is why the people of Kenya Africa would tell Donald Trump climate change is a real fact! Black People Politics 3
R Black Poetry : Above the rim with pride but can’t swim against the tide can // Drown as a clown and be founded fact Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 25
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: never taste crack forever embrace fact went to a race // Track sitting in the stands lots Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black Men : He has to get back to the fact Black Men 0
R Black Poetry : never taste crack forever embrace fact went to a race Track sitting in the stands lots of fans smi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : This Insane Fact About Store-Bought Eggs Is Going Viral Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : This Fact About Women Of The Black Panther Party May Surprise You African American History Culture 13
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Study Finds, Children Exposed To Religion Have Difficulty Distinguishing Fact From Fiction Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : LIttle Known Black History Fact: The Fultz Quadruplets Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ?Fact or Fiction? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
legit-writer Black People : Fact vs. Truth Black People Open Forum 6
N Black Spirituality Religion : Reconciliation, an accomplished fact Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Does kindergarten lead to crime? Fact-checking N.H. legislator's 'research' Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black People : Can You Name a Fact that is NOT Based on Opinion? If so, please post it in this thread - Thanks! Black People Open Forum 46
Destee Black People : Do You Primarily Share Opinion or Fact - Do You Know The Difference? Black People Open Forum 37
Ankhur Libya : UN denies AU Fact Finding team of 5 Presidents entrance to Libya Libya 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Let Us Fact The Facts, Most Black People, In And Out Of Afrika, Do Not Give A **** Ab Chief Elder Osiris 0
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Scientific fact that Catholicism used religion to justify slavery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Ankhur Black People : The Skinny, about Economic Growth/ fact or fiction Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black Entertainment : Great Michael Jackson Video.. His Last Support of Fact! Black Entertainment 1
Knowledge Seed Black People : Ufology: Fact of fiction? Black People Open Forum 0
L Black People : ''Racism'' / ''White Supremacy''... Fact or Fiction? Black People Open Forum 354
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : RACIAL RACISM IS NOT AN ISSUE IN AMERICA, IT IS A FACT IN AMERICA !!! Chief Elder Osiris 5
Zulile Black Entertainment : rapCOINTELPRO, Fact, or Fiction? Black Entertainment 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : THE ILLUSION OF MORALITY AND THE FACT OF EXACTNESS Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : DID OBAMA IN FACT COMMIT PLAGIARISM ? Chief Elder Osiris 3
OmowaleX Black Spirituality Religion : The Prophet Muhammad:Fact or Fiction? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black And Despising Such A Fact Chief Elder Osiris 0
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Queen Nefertiti: Fact Or Fiction? Omowale Jabali 61
abstract219 Black Haiku : cant hide the fact..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mad Skillz Black People : Murder and Rape - Fact or Fiction? Black People Open Forum 0
M Black Poetry : After The Fact Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
SpiritualONE Black People : Another Shocking 911 Fact Black People Open Forum 19
queentswana Quiet Poetry Lounge : QUOTE THIS...A FACT. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Al D Black People : "We Charge Genocide" The 1951 Black Lives Matter Campaign Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : White Lives Matter...?Really? Black People Politics 3
Fine1952 Black People : The Black Tax - *Black Lives Still Don't Matter* Black People Open Forum 25
C Black People : If Black Lives Matter Is So ProBlack Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black Sports : Is A Boycott Of Pro Sports Coming? - They Don't Matter Anymore ... It's Here Black Sports 4
R Black Poetry : time has arrived for him to rhyme and jive, nickel and dime don't matter must climb the corporate ladder "SO BOO it don't matter we love each other gi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Kemetstry Black People : BLACK LIVES MATTER AND OTHER MOVEMENTS Black People Open Forum 39
G Law Forum : Coronavirus Black Lives Matter Protest President Trump Upcoming Election & Martial Law Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
C Black People : Black Lives Matter? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Lives Matter activist Hawk Newsome on the current state of America Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : How Black Lives Matter Is Changing What Students Learn During Black History Month African American History Culture 7