Internet Technology : Facebook: Mark Zuckerberg's Russia Problems is Bigger than Facebook

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

“HE’S F--KING DESTROYED THIS TOWN”: HOW MARK ZUCKERBERG BECAME THE MOST REVILED MAN IN TECH
For years, Zuckerberg was perceived in Silicon Valley as a bold and erudite leader who could outmaneuver anyone. Now the tables have turned—but not for the reasons you might think

BY
NICK BILTON

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

POCKET WORTHY
Stories to fuel your mind
To Understand Facebook, Study Capgras Syndrome
This mental disorder gives us a unique insight into the digital age

“Capgras delusions,” as psychiatrists eventually called the belief that loved ones have been replaced by identical imposters, are not just archival oddities. Our modern understanding of the disorder tells us much about how the brain has separate modules for analyzing the cognitive aspects of recognition, and for feeling the emotional aspects of familiarity; it shows us that while cognition and emotion can be neurobiologically dissociated, behavior makes a lot more sense when they’re left alone to intertwine.

Nautilus|
Robert Sapolsky

Illustration by Dadu Shin

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Facebook To Pay $550M For Storing Facial Recognition Data Without Consent

By
Manisha Priyadarshini
January 30, 2020

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

To fix anti-vaxxing, climate change, and white supremacy, we 'have to fix Facebook and Google': Roger McNamee

Adriana Belmonte
Associate Edit

Consciousness Raising Online!

Destee Conference 1-866-4-DESTEE

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss:
Nahshon wrote on Gracious's profile.
Gracious Queen I hope you do come back to destee...I see last time you were online here was 6 years ago on my birthday...I was probably probably taking a puff on that good 'ol stuff at the time...maybe sitting back sipping Coffee, Tea, or Wine...I just had to go back and read your previous posts.
Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart: