Internet Technology : Facebook: Mark Zuckerberg's Russia Problems is Bigger than Facebook

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
The last laugh is always on who?

Levin Report
MARK ZUCKERBERG EMITS FACSIMILE OF REGRET THAT MASS-SURVEILLANCE MACHINE MIGHT HAVE BEEN USED FOR EVIL
That is not at all what Zuck intended when he founded Facebook, WINK WINK

BY

BESS LEVIN

When Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook in 2003, he intended for it to be an online destination where people could connect with friends that would, in its own small way, make the world a better place, just kidding—as my colleague, Nick Bilton, reminds us, back in Zuck’s Harvard days, The Facebook, as it was then known, was little more than a bizarre social experiment in which Zuckerberg got to see how many people would blindly turn over their information to him. “I have over 4,000 e-mails, pictures, addresses, SNS,” Zuckerberg bragged to a friend. “People just submitted it. I don’t know why. They ‘trust me.’ Dumb *****.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/mark-zuckerberg-cambridge-analytica-apology?mbid=nl_th_5ab16a63af40c861bd5030d5&CNDID=49183601&spMailingID=13171934&spUserID=MTg0NzAyMTMyMTE3S0&spJobID=1362031811&spReportId=MTM2MjAzMTgxMQS2

“I’m ‘sorry,’ okay?”
By David Paul Morris/Bloomberg/Getty Images

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
It may be too late, 50 billion and counting :facepalm: Yeah, right, testify? Mr. Barack Obama tried to tell ya.

Mark Zuckerberg finally apologizes and says he's 'happy' to testify before Congress

Stephen Proctor

Yahoo TV

Many people took notice of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s lack of an apology in his first public address Wednesday morning, after news of the Cambridge Analyticascandal broke. In an interview with Laurie Segall on Anderson Cooper 360, Zuckerberg not only apologized but said he regretted not being more forthcoming about the information breach ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mark-zuckerberg-finally-apologizes-says-hes-happy-testify-congress-035613221.html

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: