Black Poetry : Extremely sexy

Almat

Jan 20, 2019
Extremely sexy
You are juicy, sweet as the most juicy sweet fruit, extremely sexy girl. Touching on your burning fire with passion of skin, such sugar sweet, colorful, sensual and picturesque. I have amazing feelings, considering your divinely beautiful skin color. Juicy, sweet, dark skin. Exquisitely beautiful golden glitter dark skin of sweet appearance. Maximum juicy skin color. Increased level of sexuality. Turbo is sexy, hipper juicy, too hot. Over the burning hot well well, just shhhh, well just an Auch., I Squeeze my lips, and tongue protrudes with admiration and horny. It sounds so tender and beautiful. Sensually tender chocolate skin, sweet temptation of sincere love sweet juicy candy in the universe.
From you the libido rises sharply and there is a powerful energy of excitement and love and take-off of light feelings and some emotions of admiration. Your skin is like a jewel, shimmers with bright seductive shades of temptation - this is a masterpiece of painting, sculptural perfection of body shapes. You have a particularly unique rare skin color - the color of the strongest temptation. Every movement and gesture of your body seduces and hypnotically falls in love so erotically and beautifully, especially your eyes the color of black agate. You are my only cure for all ailments. All you want is my heart and soul, you are my highest dream in the universe. Aggressively craving sex only with you, to be an eternal part of you and the continuation of your soul and heart.
My love for you is a very beautiful erotic of love feelings. I feel only you alone, while everything else seems dead and alien. Your skin color is a gentle fire of love and sex. You ignite me with your powerful energy of love and my love grows and thrives becomes deeper and soars upward like a bird my soul dreams of you since childhood my sweetest dreams are your thoughts. My brain breaks from love for you, you are so beautiful, hypper is sweet and sweet that I am afraid to get diabetes by kissing you. You are the most ingenious thought of the millennium and the very eternity created by the universe, there are no geniuses of the gene chain simply, you cannot imagine something more beautiful than you are human and the divine mind is simply not capable.
Sex with you is the highest level of spiritual enjoyment in the universe. Your kisses lead you to a world far above heaven. You are stunningly gorgeous, I will love and want you forever and forever and dream of you every second imagining that you are near. After all, you are sweeter than honey and chocolate and nicer than a billion puppies and kittens. Your beauty is prosaic poetry long in eternity. I am drawn to you every second for days, I count the minutes when I can finally see you being in constant thoughts about you, in my thoughts I see nothing but you. And often I see you in my romantic dreams.
Your obsession is only increasing every day. You're too juicy. I would kiss your body for a day, and thank God every day for giving you. I'm Following you, I'm ready to go forever. The sun and moon illuminate you so beautifully like an angel from higher heavens. So prosaically exposing your beauty and love affair with you - this is the true beauty and the highest value of eternity.
Author: Musin Almat Zhumabekovich

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shikamaru Black Money Business Jobs : Extremely informative site on tax information in general Black Money Business Jobs 0
P Black Money Business Jobs : Home prices 'extremely overvalued' in 53 cities Black Money Business Jobs 5
V Black Relationships : Extremely Confused Black Relationships 10
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Extremely well done Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Extremely Hot ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Extremely Me..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
R Black Poetry : Got a brisk attitude her coo-chee is a dish for food so boys try kiss her in the mood to have sex have to grab the kotex her sexy stats roam when at h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Boys give her a dumb stare because Somewhere her lover awaits to discover her cakes she in high school fly sexy and cool like TLC try to rule wanna Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Black Poetry : hot juicy chocolate skin tone brutally sexy, beastly, mega tough exciting making horny, divinely sweet and incredibly sexy, saturated with a sweet de Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : You are supernatural sexy, beyond beautiful. Your sexy dark skin has conquered my heart. Leather is like a black gem Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : Hipper juicy, mega sexy sweet candy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : Hardcore sexy (Horny like) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : Sexy lioness Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : Sexy goddess Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : You are my sexy thought Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
IFE Black Entertainment : How the #MeToo Movement Could Kill Some Sexy Hollywood Movies Black Entertainment 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Education / Schools : sexy-teacher-reprimanded Black Education / Schools 59
jamesfrmphilly Black People : sexy black female scientists...... Black People Open Forum 2
shaka64 Audio Video Web Conferencing : It ain't steppin but it is super sexy it's called Kizomba Albir Rojas and Sara Lopez Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
E Black People : White Women: Sexy, hot and fake??? Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : I'm Too Sexy with Lyrics Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
legit-writer Black People : difference between woman looking sexy and looking trashy Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Black People : Pretty Sexy Sisters Posting Pics - Rule Violation? Black People Open Forum 64
J Black Poetry : " Black Sexy Santa vs. jh " Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
J Black Poetry : introducing.. Black Sexy Santa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
L Black Poetry : Sexy is... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
Destee Black Women : Sisters - Do You Feel Sexy ? Black Women 80
M Black Poetry : what is sexy? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
lilpea Black Relationships : Sexy in Longjohns Black Relationships 17
Joyce Black Relationships : Sistahs...Do You Think That Grills Are Sexy In A Brotha's Mouth? Black Relationships 19
D Black Relationships : TOO SEXY, TOO SOON Black Relationships 4
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Sexy gown & no panties Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
PoeticManifesta Black Picture Image Gallery : Grown and sexy... (edit 8/4) Black Picture Image Gallery 16
L Black Poetry : ...Unsuspectful Sexy 2... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
F Black Picture Image Gallery : The Grown & Sexy party for my sis 21st b-day Black Picture Image Gallery 7
T Black Entertainment : Check out grown and sexy?? Black Entertainment 0
S Poetry Critiques : Sexy Jamaican first (old) poem The Gift Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
PoeticManifesta Black Relationships : Do you think you are sexy? Whats sexy to you? Black Relationships 218
Smartgurl Black Relationships : Grown & Sexy B-day Gift For a Man? Black Relationships 7
C Black Relationships : Sexy Black Relationships 27
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : Sexy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
A Black Poetry : My Sexy Libra... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
Nahshon Black Poetry : The Sexy Liberated Opportunistic ***** Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : ...Unsuspectful Sexy... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
D Black People : Sexy PT.2 Black People Open Forum 1
L Black Poetry : ...The Definition of Sexy... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
A Black Relationships : Can you be ugly AND sexy...all at the same time? Black Relationships 66
L Black Poetry : That Sexy...SEXY Voice... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 24
P Black Relationships : What makes a woman sexy ? Black Relationships 13
K Black Poetry : Big Hips.....Still Sexy (Repost) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17