Egypt : Exodus: Gods and Kings – Where are the Black Egyptians?

journeytothesource

Jul 28, 2014
Thank you for supplying all the information, although i’m not too sure what you are trying to imply. Without going over the old arguments of blood types etc. and loading a thousand images, which is precisely why i’ve produced a video instead, what we do know is that Egypt was essentially a Black African nation. And this is something that Hollywood will never let you know. Interestingly, it was one of Rameses II’s sons Ramesess III that produced the so-called Table of Nations which today is often used to blatantly clarify the race of the Egyptians as Black and African.

I notice that you sometimes use Wikipedia as a source, which is never advisable because its sources are extremely questionable and comes from a similar racist stock as Hollywood, and therefore hugely bias.

I could dispute a few points you’ve made (for example, the various hugely differing portrayals of Rameses II which I could easily provide) but would instead advise that you be careful with regards to your sources and look up scholars such as Professor Manu Ampim, who also advises against using Wikipedia or at least liberally.

Another bit of advice is to stick to the key areas and not be distracted by a load pseudo-intellectual and deliberately misleading information.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Thank you for supplying all the information, although i’m not too sure what you are trying to imply. Without going over the old arguments of blood types etc. and loading a thousand images, which is precisely why i’ve produced a video instead, what we do know is that Egypt was essentially a Black African nation. And this is something that Hollywood will never let you know. Interestingly, it was one of Rameses II’s sons Ramesess III that produced the so-called Table of Nations which today is often used to blatantly clarify the race of the Egyptians as Black and African.

I notice that you sometimes use Wikipedia as a source, which is never advisable because its sources are extremely questionable and comes from a similar racist stock as Hollywood, and therefore hugely bias.

I could dispute a few points you’ve made (for example, the various hugely differing portrayals of Rameses II which I could easily provide) but would instead advise that you be careful with regards to your sources and look up scholars such as Professor Manu Ampim, who also advises against using Wikipedia or at least liberally.

Another bit of advice is to stick to the key areas and not be distracted by a load pseudo-intellectual and deliberately misleading information.
I'm not trying to imply anything. I laid it all out, and for the record, Ramesses iii was not the son of Ramesses ii.

Ramesses iii was the 2nd pharaoh if the 20th dynasty.

I won't argue your statements concerning sources. But I will say this, it was white people who constructed the so called table of nations, not Ramesses iii.

Peace !

journeytothesource

Jul 28, 2014
I'm not trying to imply anything. I laid it all out, and for the record, Ramesses iii was not the son of Ramesses ii.

Ramesses iii was the 2nd pharaoh if the 20th dynasty.

I won't argue your statements concerning sources. But I will say this, it was white people who constructed the so called table of nations, not Ramesses iii.

Peace !
Sorry, i stand corrected with regard to Ramesses III being the son of Ramesess II. However, the table of nations is in his tomb and probably one of his passing wishes, not sure where you're getting the information that white people constructed it. However, again, these are mere distractions from the main points.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
According to Breasted:

"The land of Egypt was overthrown from without, and every man was thrown out of his right; they had no "chief mouth" for many years formerly until other times. The land of Egypt was in the hands of chiefs and of rulers of towns; one slew his neighbour, great and small. Other times having come after it, with empty years, Irsu ('a self-made man'), a certain Syrian (Kharu) was with them as chief (wr). He set plundering their (i.e.: the people's) possessions. They made gods like men, and no offerings were presented in the temples.
"But when the gods inclined themselves to peace, to set the land in its rights according to its accustomed manner, they established their son, who came forth from their limbs, to be ruler, LPH, of every land, upon their great throne, Userkhaure-setepenre-meryamun, LPH, the son of Re, Setnakht-merire-meryamun, LPH. He was Khepri-Set, when he is enraged; he set in order the entire land which had been rebellious; he slew the rebels who were in the land of Egypt; he cleansed the great throne of Egypt; he was ruler of the Two Lands, on the throne of Atum. He gave ready faces to those who had been turned away. Every man knew his brother who had been walled in. He established the temples in possession of divine offerings, to offer to the gods according to their customary stipulations."

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
This indicates that prior to the reign of Ramesses iii's father Setnakht the land was ruled by a SYRIAN chief.

In fact, this is why the land was in chaos between the 19th and 20th dynasties. So, as far as "pseudo-intellectualism" is concerned, I guard highly against that and am not deluded by romantic notions which view or claim that ALL of the kings and queens of ancient Egypt were "black".

So, you can dismiss my question but it remains an unsolved mystery left open to speculation and alien DNA theories how Ramesses ii was a blood type B Rh negative which is not a typical African genetic type. Again, it's clear to me why he altered and destroyed those kings lists. The 18th dynasty was unquestionably Nubian in origin.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=179790

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.