Egypt : Exodus: Gods and Kings – Where are the Black Egyptians?

journeytothesource

Jul 28, 2014
Yet again, Hollywood has depicted the ancient Egyptians as White in the movie Exodus: Gods and Kings, despite all of the objective evidence against this ridiculous notion.

Directed by Ridley Scott of Gladiator fame and staring Joel Edgerton as the Egyptian pharaoh Ramesses, and Christian Bale as the prophet Moses; it is an interpretation of the exodus of the Israelites from Egypt as led by Moses and related in the Old Testament Book of Exodus.

Joel Edgerton who plays the Egyptian pharaoh Ramesses couldn’t be more European in appearance, looking as though he would be more at home playing a role in a Polish movie than one about a North African king. He simply looks way out of place and totally absurd, at least to the honest and educated. What’s more, none of the other Egyptians in the movie appear to be Black, although admittedly, I haven’t seen the full movie yet.

This epic has a top line up too, and also stars the likes of Sigourney Weaver and Ben Kingsley, and by the looks of it no money has been spared in the production of this mindboggling trash.

Dreya

Jul 14, 2014
GA
Occupation
Applied computer arts
omg - i see what you mean - just looked up the guys pics on google - least they could have done is not pick someone who looks like a viking - could have chose someone who at least might belong in that area - like this guy whos an egyptian actor.....

ahmed_zaki.jpg

Dreya

Jul 14, 2014
GA
Occupation
Applied computer arts
At least. Or better still the real deal, as this video shows:

i know what you mean - its amazin how at school i remember seeing all these pics in books of egyptians - they always looked like italian or spanish or somethin - nothin in the books ever even mentioned the possibility of them being black - in fact nothing was really ever mentioned about egypt bein in africa - anyways we had this substitute teacher come take our class for a while - ancient histry was one of the few things i really liked back in school and i was often lookin at books on egyptians and romans and stuff - well this teacher dint teach us any histry at all - never even mentioned anythin to do with the subject - in fact he hardly ever talked to me - he was nice enough when he did but it want often - but i remember him for one reason - one day he just walked over to me as i was readin and just placed a printed out photo ontop of the page i was readin pointed at it then pointed at me and walked off - took about 30 seconds for me to get it - never was superfast at thinkin - lost the photo years ago but it was of this statue of a pharoah and once i got it it was totally obvious the guy was black - like so blindinly obvious it was impossible to miss

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : EXODUS#2 but on the lives of the Israelis he squeezed even though oppressed they multiplied working for Pharaoh is no glory ride had sex every cha Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : very alert to literary work in the book of EXODUS its complex just to think shook with the holy word, JACOB and his sons went to EGYPT, many extreme k Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : THE SLAYING OF MEN BY HATHOR: Its relationship to the Golden Calf Story in Exodus 32 AACOOLDRE 1
Liberty African American History Culture : The African-American Exodus From San Francisco African American History Culture 40
Liberty Black People Politics : Black Exodus: Why Are So Many African-Americans Leaving The RNC? Black People Politics 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Exodus based on Ahmose expelling the Hyksos AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Exodus movie & the Farrakhan Trap AACOOLDRE 1
jamesfrmphilly Egypt : egypt bans exodus movie...... Egypt 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Hornet (Wasp): the 2nd Exodus AACOOLDRE 0
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : "The Ebony Exodus Project: Why Some Black Women Are Walking Out on Religion—and Others Should Too" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 19
I Black People Politics : Exodus: Inner-City Blacks Abandoning Obama & Democrat's Liberal Agenda Black People Politics 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : Bob Marley- Exodus (Live) 1979 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
noor100 Black Muslims : The Exodus Date... Islam Study Group 0
info-moetry Black Spirituality Religion : Was there Really an EXODUS? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
P Black People : exodus Black People Open Forum 6
O Black Spirituality Religion : VISUAL PROOF OF THE STORY OF EXODUS!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 22
A Black Spirituality Religion : Exodus 6 vers 5,6,7, Exodus 20 vers 8,9,10 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Happy Birthday Exodus Williams Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
I Black Spirituality Religion : The Birth Of Moses Exodus Chapter Two Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
I Black Spirituality Religion : The Gold, Bull - Calf Symbolic Of Hathor Exodus Chapter Thirty - Two Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
O Black Poetry : Exodus and Sondra....gone wrong! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Bishop Black Poetry : Till We Meet - Written by Bishop and Exodus Williams Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
O Black Poetry : I am the try state Written by: Bishop and Exodus Williams Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Bishop Black Poetry : I.D. Claire War - Written by Exodus Williams and Bishop Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Yoruba Gods and Goddesses Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Ndugu Nation of Gods and Earths : The Nation of Gods and Earths was a Cultural Revolution , that benefited all Black people regardless of Religion Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 4
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : In Context Series: Messengers of the Gods-- NIN.DINGIR and Tetešḫapi Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
103 ao kiji The Front Porch : to the gods and goddesses out there peeping this The Front Porch 2
Greatest I am Black Spirituality Religion : I thank all the imaginary gods for Jihadists. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 18
Chaya Chaim Black Spirituality Religion : From primitive mortals to Gods Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
A Black Men : Where can I meet and greet anyone and learn more about the Nation of Gods and Earths. Black Men 1
crwn Black People : Ex Nazi Frank Joseph Speaks ANCIENT BLACK GODS OF AMERICA Black People Open Forum 5
D Nation of Gods and Earths : Peace to the gods and earths Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 4
frankster Black Spirituality Religion : Are there Many Gods or One God with many Names? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Jesus a God or personification of Gods????? AACOOLDRE 1
42Tribes Black Spirituality Religion : Kemet's mother/father of gods is a metaphor for the quantum before the big bang Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Enki Egypt : The Gods Of Egypt Film To Hold An All White Cast Egypt 10
SAMURAI36 Black Entertainment : Walking With Gods Black Entertainment 4
Blackbird Black People : The Summer of Gods Movie Black People Open Forum 0
GodofTomorrow Black Men : Black Brothers are Gods In the Making Black Men 9
GodofTomorrow Black Spirituality Religion : Gods of Tomorrow Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
Learning the way Black Spirituality Religion : Gods first born Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 93
Learning the way Black Hebrew Israelites : Gods first born Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 55
M Black People : Ancient Indians prayed to Black Gods Black People Open Forum 5
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Return of the Gods Omowale Jabali 67
blazejay Black Spirituality Religion : Nation of Gods and Earths - general question Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
info-moetry Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : peace to the gods Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Malcolm vs. Martin - peace to the gods Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Reality Check...A Timeline of Gods Making Black People Open Forum 0
P Black Spirituality Religion : The Secret of ALL Religions: You are GODS SON Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 44