Black People : "Evony : the kings return" game- Need help on a racist in a game that threaten to shoot black people

pioneer1975

Jul 21, 2020
Hi everyone,

After the george floyd event , i feel that black lives matter as much as anyone else.

Lately , there is this racist in this game “Evony : the kings return” that threaten to shoot black people. His exact words are “cinna fap Brandonnnnnn c'mon y'all we got black people to shoot” . After the words when I confront the person , he is not regretful at all. His nick keep changing so you have to use the game id to identify him. His game id is 11452880. This is not the first time this happen.

I have send a mail to the evony game moderators and they basically do nothing much except mute the person for three days and a warning.

I cannot do much now. Thus i would like to appeal to the black community to help to remind the evony game developers to do more to stop racism.

The game is called “ Evony : the kings return”

Here is one link that shows all the screenshots

<< i cannot seem to post a link here. Google "forums evony" , then goto "Suggestions and Feedback" and then see "Racist Post in Server 18">> All the screenshots are here

Hope i will get some help here

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

pioneer1975

Jul 21, 2020
It seems nobody wants to help.

I am very disturbed at his wordings that he wants to shoot black people.

Can someone at least tell me what should i do? Should i just let him off?

The words are really very disturbing

Groeteschele

Apr 6, 2020
Sir if you feel a crime has been committed against yourself involving a direct threat of bodily harm to you on another forum you need to address it with the sites administrator and or the police not try to involve members of this site whether to join that site and help fight your battle or even give you an opinion or other legal advice concerning anything that has absolutely nothing to do with us. As you allude to the mention of a member you presume as White calling for other members to shoot Blacks is ambiguous at best and all you need to since his violation resulted in suspension and not the result you expected just request your membership be terminated or just don't visit the site.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Black People : KINGS: The True Story of Chicago's Policy Kings and Numbers Racketeers Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 18th Dynasty Kings: made their black cousins grovel at their feet AACOOLDRE 1
dawniejones01 The Front Porch : Hello Kings and Queens The Front Porch 9
1poetsought Black Poetry : Kings and Queens Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Third Coast Kings - West Grand Boulevard Black Entertainment 0
journeytothesource Egypt : Exodus: Gods and Kings – Where are the Black Egyptians? Egypt 51
chuck Black People : How We Can Truly Honor African Kings And Queens! Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Egypt : About 50 mummies discovered in Egypt's Valley of the Kings Egypt 1
Black-king Black Hebrew Israelites : Kings In The Building Video!!! Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 7
Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl Black Spirituality Religion : Kings and Queens just for you Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
shaka64 Black Entertainment : 10 African Kings and Queens Whose Stories Must be Told on Film Black Entertainment 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Canonical List of Kemetic Kings Black People Open Forum 6
E African American History Culture : Interesting portraits of the European Nobility and Kings African American History Culture 16
S Black People : When We Were Kings (84 mins) Black People Open Forum 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Original Names of The Kemetic ( Nisutiu-bity/ Kings) and Queens in Ancient Kemet Black People Open Forum 14
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : BOOK of KINGS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
MsInterpret Black Short Stories : In Between Two Kings Short Stories - Authors - Writing 8
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Short note to the young kings Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Amnat77 Black Spirituality Religion : Trailer: Across The Kings River Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S TO OUR WORTHY KINGS Black Men 2
A Black Spirituality Religion : Dance With The Kings Amsterdam 2009 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Onyemobi Egypt : Important Biblical Characters based off Egyptian Kings and Queens Egypt 15
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Calling my kings to take the throne again Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
R Sister's Only Chat : To the Kings of Destee.com Black Women 25
tyab14 African American History Culture : Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings African American History Culture 3
I Quiet Poetry Lounge : White men down, Black Kings Up! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
M Black Picture Image Gallery : all my kings Black Picture Image Gallery 2
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : The TRUE "King of Kings" Omowale Jabali 6
G Black People : gods, goddess, Kings, Queens...and the likes of Black People Open Forum 2
King Tubbs Africa : Great African Kings and Queens All Things Africa 21
T Africa : African Kings (Photos) All Things Africa 2
triniti424 Black Poetry : ATTENTION ALL MY WARRIOR BROTHA KINGS: SPEAK 4 YOUR QUEENZ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
triniti424 Black Poetry : ATTENTION ALL MY BEAUTIFUL SISTAHS: THE LOVE LETTER 2 OUR KINGS :) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
S Beautiful Illustrations Of African Kings and Queens Honoring Black Ancestors 8
OldSoul OldSoul : KINGS Reading Aloud OldSoul 1
queentswana Black People : KINGS & QUEENS ... Black People Open Forum 0
queentswana Black Poetry : Kings & Queens ... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
D Africa : Where Africa's Kings Ruled, Their Finery Grew on Trees All Things Africa 0
I African kings and the slave trade in the atlantic. Honoring Black Ancestors 1
I Black People : African kings and the slave trade in the atlantic. Black People Open Forum 7
1poetsought Black Poetry : Kings of Melanin (They Were Men) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Monetary Black People : Listening to "Kings Of Comedy" in chat Black People Open Forum 3
Monetary Black Poetry : Listening to "Kings Of Comedy" in chat Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
T Black Entertainment : Kings Ransom Black Entertainment 0
T Black Entertainment : Is anyone going to check out Kings Ransom when it come out? Black Entertainment 1
queentswana Quiet Poetry Lounge : Walking Tall ...Our Kings Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 33
Orisons Black People : THE FIRST MEXICAN KINGS Black People Open Forum 4
M Black Spirituality Religion : The seven kings which conquer the earth Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Gathering Of Kings That Set Before The Circle I Shall Not Turn Over Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Martin Luther Kings Speak Through The Power Of My Pen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4