Black People : Evidence of the Black Poisoned Mind (part 2)

cherryblossom

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 28, 2009
Just accept the apology without all the extra..."I hope..." GAAAAWWD...he deleted his status.

Well, that's GREAT! I didn't see that he'd done so. :toast:

Moreover, bear in mind that sometimes posts are made AFTER one sees another's post.

As in THIS case, my "HOPES" were applied BEFORE I was aware that he'd deleted it.

It's all good.....lesson learned/apology accepted.

ang-EL

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 31, 2008
I hope you sincerely mean this, Brother.

Earlier, you said, "IF you're offended, I humbly apologize."

I am always amazed at that kind of so-called "apology." ---- That says, "I don't RELLY think what I did/said was wrong; but to make YOU feel better, I'll apologize."

So, again, I do hope THIS apology is truly sincere and you've re-thought the status/quote.

((HUG))
It is very sincere, I am hurt that I offended a sister...truly. I wouldnt have been aware that it was offensive if you hadnt spoke up. I thank you for bringing my awareness up. I do listen to rap music and I just figured that it was a popular quote that expressed how I feel. Minus the ***** part.

cherryblossom

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 28, 2009
It is very sincere, I am hurt that I offended a sister...truly. I wouldnt have been aware that it was offensive if you hadnt spoke up. I thank you for bringing my awareness up. I do listen to rap music and I just figured that it was a popular quote that expressed how I feel. Minus the ***** part.

And sincerely accepted.

Actually, you could still use the quote, just "minus the b***ch part."

"I'm thru with bein' a playa and a baller. I just want 1 bad sistah. So I can spoil her."

...."1 bad queen"

..."1 bad goddess"

Nawmean?.......Feel me?

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days