Black People Politics : Even AG Barr admits there was no election fraud

Discerning

Jan 30, 2020
President Trump's re-election hopes took a serious and likely fatal hit after Attorney General William Barr admitted that the Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.

Despite Rudy Giuliani's wild assertions and asinine claims that the election was beset by cheating and illegal ballots, the country's top law enforcement officer said this simply is not true. Barr was speaking to the Associated Press.

So, where does this leave Trump? In a most precarious position.

While there's no doubt 45 will depart the White House, he'll do so with $170 million that he conned out of his bigoted supporters. The cash was supposedly raised to help fund Trump's campaign challenges, a few of which have been laughed out of some courts.

However, a recent meme of mine shows that Trump does have a fallback plan.

Attachments

• Putin on phone 2.jpg
    Putin on phone 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
President Trump's re-election hopes took a serious and likely fatal hit after Attorney General William Barr admitted that the Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.

Despite Rudy Giuliani's wild assertions and asinine claims that the election was beset by cheating and illegal ballots, the country's top law enforcement officer said this simply is not true. Barr was speaking to the Associated Press.

So, where does this leave Trump? In a most precarious position.

While there's no doubt 45 will depart the White House, he'll do so with $170 million that he conned out of his bigoted supporters. The cash was supposedly raised to help fund Trump's campaign challenges, a few of which have been laughed out of some courts.

However, a recent meme of mine shows that Trump does have a fallback plan.
It's worth noting how he left hanging the question of voter fraud. How the mealy mouthed bastard said NOT enough instead of none.

Yeh, Russia is a possibly.....they have no extradition treaty with the US.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
The meme is a joke.

This is what Barr actually said, according to the AP:

Aah okay.
Let's parse this out together.
Quote William Barr:
"To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election." (emphasis mine)
In my reading (listening) he did not say fraud was a nonexistent but that some supposedly found fraud was just not enough. Which means exactly what? Some more red meat republican dog whistle calling for more voter suppression signal to some imagined voter fraud because eh ya know 'they' gaining in the fraud of actually voting? That's what I hear.

Where did he say anywhere in that statement there was no fraud found? Or why IF ANY fraud was found didn't he evidence it?
And why do you find his statement so edifying?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr The Police : AG Barr said there must be 'zero tolerance for resisting police' and went after 'social-justice reformers' in a heated speech to the US's largest law- Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Gorilla Black Atheists : "The End of Intelligent Design?" Stephen M. Barr Atheist Study Group 2
HODEE Black People Politics : Nonvoters Are Dissatisfied With the Two Parties _ The Last Four Years Trump Admits Were Handed to Him .. Don't Do That Again Black People Politics 0
IFE Science and Technology : Apple admits slowing older iPhones, says it's to prevent battery issues Science and Technology 10
Liberty Law Forum : Teen who ran into church nearly naked admits gang rape claims were a hoax Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : johns-hopkins-admits-its-first-black-female-neurosurgeon Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Pentagon Finally Admits It Used Black Soldiers As Guinea Pigs Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Law Forum : US soldier admits killing unarmed Afghans for sport Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
RAPTOR Health and Wellness : Finally! The FDA Admits That Nearly Over 70% of U.S. Chickens Contain Cancer-Causing Arsenic Black Health and Wellness 0
RAPTOR Black Sports : Kobe Bryant Admits He Wasn’t Comfortable with Miami Heat’s Trayvon Protest Black Sports 20
Kemetstry Black People Politics : LIMBAUGH FINALLY ADMITS THE RIGHT HATE OBAMA CAUSE HE'S BLACK! Black People Politics 18
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : Lupita Nyong’o admits complexion was ‘obstacle’ in youth Black Health and Wellness 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Eric Holder Admits Some Banks Are Just Too Big To Prosecute Black People Politics 39
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Government ADMITS secretly SPRAYING POISON on us!!! Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : PAULA DEEN ADMITS TO RACIAL SLURS? Black People Open Forum 136
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Augusta National Admits First Women Members, Condoleezza Rice and Darla Moore Black People Doing Positive Things 0
info-moetry Black People : Preacher admits he stepped to the side on the balcony so Dr. King could be shot Black People Open Forum 23
P Black People : The Secretary General admits that the CFR calls the shots!!! Black People Open Forum 6
I Black People : CNN Money: Williams Admits Great Depression Coming Black People Open Forum 13
Mad Skillz Black People : CIA official admits targeting of blogs, YouTube, MySpace Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Entertainment : Karen Melina White admits Divorce Black Entertainment 0
H Black Spirituality Religion : Christianity's true founder, Paul, admits fabrication Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 15
P Zimbabwe : Zimbabwe admits 'errors' on land Zimbabwe 1
Isaiah Black People : J.P. MOPRGAN BANK ADMITS TO OWNING SLAVES... Black People Open Forum 11
HODEE Black People Politics : Donald Trump mocked for claiming he called in National Guard to calm Capitol riots, when it was Mike Pence Black People Politics 1
HODEE Black People Politics : The Inaction of Capitol Police Was by Design Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: a boy came to my house knock twice and I was cold like a block of ice Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Not a wonderful world: why Louis Armstrong was hated by so many African American History Culture 0
OldSoul Black People : "Elijah Muhammad was the greatest psychologist that Black people ever created, bar none" Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : "Elijah Muhammad was the greatest psychologist that Black people ever created, bar none" Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : A Black Student's Mother Complained About 'Fences.' He Was Expelled Black Education / Schools 0
Empress Q-Megaa Maat Black Poetry : Hiding Her was no more an Option! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People : Remdesivir Side Effects - What all was reported. Not FDA approved has been used in treatment of Covid ( China discontinued due to adverse effects ) Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black People : News Anchor Referenced to Kamala Harris as ‘colored’ He was Fired Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Viola Davis Just Bought the Former Plantation Where She Was Born African American History Culture 1
HODEE Health and Wellness : How coronavirus drifts through the air in microscopic droplets .. or was sprayed Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : Reached his destination but his train arrived late had to dive into a plate of spaghetti and ate after he was done with his team he come upon the scen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : 8 Can’f Wait ___ Was Created by Campaign Zero, A Police Reform Campaign - NOT A US AGAINST THEM ISSUE Black People Open Forum 18
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Kemetstry Black Positive People : LEGALLY ARMED BROTHERS PATROL AREA WHERE ARBERY WAS KILLED Black People Doing Positive Things 1
HODEE Black People Politics : What in the World is He Doing? He selling us into four more years of this scam like Kayne W. was Trying To Do Black People Politics 3
S Black Spirituality Religion : THE MOST SATANIC SONG YOU ALWAYS HEARD BUT NEVER THOUGHT WAS!!! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
R Black Poetry : His knowledge and attitude make him a college dude folks do hears his flow and a few years ago he was in the yard alone lawn mower hit a hard stone a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : New York woman was shackled to bed during childbirth, lawsuit says Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Was James Brown killed? Prosecutor may open new investigation into singer's 2006 death Black Entertainment 2
R Black Poetry : Heard a boss beat and walked across the street founded out it was CD yelled turn it up and defeat quietness, it was a heavy Impala Chevy with dubs be Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
C Black People : The Dream That Never Was Meant To Free Your Mind Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : Was I not a cute Baby _ ok or he** Yes Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Rep. Hakeem Jeffries Argument For Impeachment Was Fire Black People Open Forum 0