Black Christians : Evangelicals see Trump's Jerusalem move as key to 'end-times'

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Evangelicals see Trump's Jerusalem move as key to 'end-times'

By Julie Ingersoll, University of North Florida

Ushering in the kingdom of God
The nation of Israel and the role of the city of Jerusalem are central in the "end-times" theology - a form of what is known as "pre-millennialism" - embraced by many American conservative Protestants ...

https://www.upi.com/https:/www.upi.com/Top_News/Voices/2017/12/08/Evangelicals-see-Trumps-Jerusalem-move-as-key-to-end-times/3971512739572/
WOW!!!!! Trump is completely off the reservation with this move. I guess not only Putin but Netanyahu has a pet.

1cnhbz.jpg

images.jpg

Well as long as Trumpy is dancing for the puppetmasters we'll still have to support Israel but Russia won't bomb us. I think.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of True Sankofa,

The origin of Rapture False doctrine: John Darby 1830 AD
Rapture doctrine did not exist before John Darby invented it in 1830 AD. Before it "popped into John Darby's head" no one had ever heard of a secret rapture doctrine
Steve Rudd

Rapture doctrine is one of the most recent "new doctrines" in the history of the Church. The only doctrine more recent is the invention of the sinner's prayer for salvation by Billy Sunday in 1930, which was made popular by Billy Graham in 1935 ...

http://www.bible.ca/rapture-origin-john-nelson-darby-1830ad.htm

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Replacement Theology in reverse :facepalm:

New York attack shows ISIS threat evolving, not eliminated
by Jamie McIntyre and Travis Tritten

... SITE Intel Group, which monitors terrorist networks, said no one has taken responsibility for the attack, but that pro-ISIS media were claiming it was a response to Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. “Inspire” magazine, published by al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, regularly provides detailed instructions on how to make pipe bombs, said SITE Director Rita Katz ...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/new-york-attack-shows-isis-threat-evolving-not-eliminated/article/2177050

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
Replacement Theology in reverse :facepalm:

New York attack shows ISIS threat evolving, not eliminated
by Jamie McIntyre and Travis Tritten

... SITE Intel Group, which monitors terrorist networks, said no one has taken responsibility for the attack, but that pro-ISIS media were claiming it was a response to Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. “Inspire” magazine, published by al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, regularly provides detailed instructions on how to make pipe bombs, said SITE Director Rita Katz ...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/new-york-attack-shows-isis-threat-evolving-not-eliminated/article/2177050
I truly believe this is the startup of The Trump, Putin, Netanyahu Russian/Jew Troika preparing to carve up the Middle East at King Soros urging. Of course The Rothschild's ordered Putin not to kill King Soros. And the toothless tiger a/k/a The UN will say nothing as usual.

world-leaders-at-age-23-putin-kgb-officer-netanyahu-idf-27987711.png

soros-2.jpg

Beware The Ides Of March.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Protesters chant 'Death to Israel and America'
Thousands of Hezbollah supporters marched in Lebanon against US President Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital. CNN's Ben Wedeman reports.
Source: CNN

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Question: "Should Jerusalem be the capital of modern-day Israel?"

Answer: Jerusalem figures prominently in both biblical history and biblical prophecy, and it is currently the focus of much controversy and political wrangling. As of December 6, 2017, the United States has recognized Jerusalem as the official capital of Israel, acknowledging the facts of history but rankling the Muslim world, all politics aside, the declaration that Jerusalem is the legitimate capital of Israel is biblically and historically accurate ...

https://www.gotquestions.org/QOTW.htm

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
Question: "Should Jerusalem be the capital of modern-day Israel?"

Answer: Jerusalem figures prominently in both biblical history and biblical prophecy, and it is currently the focus of much controversy and political wrangling. As of December 6, 2017, the United States has recognized Jerusalem as the official capital of Israel, acknowledging the facts of history but rankling the Muslim world, all politics aside, the declaration that Jerusalem is the legitimate capital of Israel is biblically and historically accurate ...

https://www.gotquestions.org/QOTW.htm
Some Geopolitical forums with GlobalTuners apps are receiving a bunch of disturbing sigint reports. Prevailing theory is the Palestinians are so dejected they have no fight left in them right now except to violently protest which is pretty exasperating even for them. Seems ISIS, Al-Qaida and the Taliban are ramping up for some type of Caliphate. Too soon for me to verify this stuff but somethings going on. If nothing blows up by Monday, could be the usual CIA/Mossad probe false flag test.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Some Geopolitical forums with GlobalTuners apps are receiving a bunch of disturbing sigint reports. Prevailing theory is the Palestinians are so dejected they have no fight left in them right now except to violently protest which is pretty exasperating even for them. Seems ISIS, Al-Qaida and the Taliban are ramping up for some type of Caliphate. Too soon for me to verify this stuff but somethings going on. If nothing blows up by Monday, could be the usual CIA/Mossad probe false flag test.

If this helps any, Jesus, Yashua, Eashoa was born in Bethlehem of Judea, which is known today as Palestine (West Bank). So, for identity purposes, he could be considered a Palestinian Jew.

Last edited:

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: