Black People : EUROPEAN CHURCH SYMBOL;...

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
EUROPEAN CHURCH SYMBOL;

The symbol on many European churches is the very symbol for the PLANET SATURN:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(planet)

http://astrology.about.com/od/foundations/ig/Astrological-Symbols/Saturn_symbol.htm

There is a lot behind this symbol of the cross with a curved line. One definition is that it represents ‘the number 4’. The curved line represents an ancient symbol for ‘the royal robe’, the robe that was written to be put on Jesus when he was put through a ritual; the Saturnalia March of the god Saeturn. Sometimes during the spring season and during this Easter [Eastern] holiday, many churches drape ‘a purple cloth’ around their crosses in front of their church and this is the same as the curved line in the symbol for the planet Saturn. The cross also has a huge historical story. As the Roman Empire leaders were empire builders, this symbol of the cross meant ‘to have dominion over the four corners of the world’. On the temple of Jupiter, this was represented by ‘the quadriga’ [a chariot drawn by four horses].

It was written that the Romans built their temple(s) around A.D. 500s in Italy when they formed the Roman Republic. But in actuality, the Romans that did come into the region during the AD 500s actually changed the name of an old Greek temple(s), and one became known as the temple of Saturn. They did not equate this particular temple, their treasury temple, with the actual star until about 600 years later in the A.D. 100s.

The planet Saturn is considered to be one of the five ancient planets. Many secular books and the anti-Christ conveniently define this planet to have entered into our solar system millions of years ago or do not offer any definite date. But this deception can be seen easily considering the very history of Rome and etc. Between the planet Jupiter and the modern planets that entered our solar system is the planet Saturn and the time gap is very revealing! The next moving star to enter our solar system, Uranus, occurred in the A.D. 1600s.

Modern Scientist report that the planets have a certain pull or vibration that can be detected in relation to our planet earth. These vibrations were detected when the planet Uranus came into orbit and this kind of information helps to understand the relationship that the planet have with each other.

Based upon my research, the huge planet Saturn situated behind the moon in A.D. 33.5 contributed to the total solar eclipse that did occur that evening on the Crucifixion. The Star of Bethlehem was written to appear on the eve of the birth of Jesus and also, St Luke specifically wrote that it was ‘a moving star’. At the appearance of the star, it was written that Jesus was ‘a swaddling babe’ but after Joseph and Mari left the manger and moved into a house in Bethlehem-Judea, the wise men followed this star and came to ‘a house’ and saw ‘a young child’. In addition, the planet Saturn takes about 29 1/2 years to circle the sun and the Bible states that Jesus began is his mission when he was about thirty (30) years of age. So by the time of the Romans Saturnalia Festival of which just so happen to synchronize that year on the very same week of the Hebrew-Jewish Passover week, the planet Saturn had made a full circuit around the sun and was back in the region of Jerusalem at a 180 degree angle (straight line up) with our planet earth and on the eve when Jesus was Crucified. Coincidence!?

The Sacrifice of Seth. The Sacrifice of Black men. . . for thousands of years.

The Bible describes Jesus as being girded with ‘a golden band’ in many places in the Old and New Testament. Did you know that the illumination of the planet Saturn appears ‘gold’ or ‘yellowish’ at times when viewing in a telescope? Could this be because of the reflection coming from its golden rings? Umh? And sometimes, it appears as an incredible opaque blue-like color shrouded behind clouds. Regarding my personal experience, I grew up in the black church believing that the Star of Bethlehem was anything but a possible star in the sky. But when I at first looked into a telescope and saw this incredible planet, it changed my life and perspective completely concerning many issues, one in particular, this educational system in America.
-------------------------------

First Printed June 2008 [Edited]

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

EUROPEAN CHURCH SYMBOL;

The symbol on many European churches is the very symbol for the PLANET SATURN:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(planet)

There is a lot behind this symbol of the cross with a curved line. One definition is that it represents ‘the number 4’. The curved line represents an ancient symbol for ‘the royal robe’, the robe that was written to be put on Jesus when he was put through a ritual; the Saturnalia March of the god Saeturn. Sometimes during the spring season and during this Easter [Eastern] holiday, many churches drape ‘a purple cloth’ around their crosses in front of their church and this is the same as the curved line in the symbol for the planet Saturn. The cross also has a huge historical story. As the Roman Empire leaders were empire builders, this symbol of the cross meant ‘to have dominion over the four corners of the world’. On the temple of Jupiter, this was represented by ‘the quadriga’ [a chariot drawn by four horses].

It was written that the Romans built their temple(s) around A.D. 500s in Italy when they formed the Roman Republic. But in actuality, the Romans that did come into the region during the AD 500s actually changed the name of an old Greek temple(s), and one became known as the temple of Saturn. They did not equate this particular temple, their treasury temple, with the actual star until about 600 years later in the A.D. 100s.

The planet Saturn is considered to be one of the five ancient planets. Many secular books and the anti-Christ conveniently define this planet to have entered into our solar system millions of years ago or do not offer any definite date. But this deception can be seen easily considering the very history of Rome and etc. Between the planet Jupiter and the modern planets that entered our solar system is the planet Saturn and the time gap is very revealing! The next moving star to enter our solar system, Uranus, occurred in the A.D. 1600s.

Modern Scientist report that the planets have a certain pull or vibration that can be detected in relation to our planet earth. These vibrations were detected when the planet Uranus came into orbit and this kind of information helps to understand the relationship that the planet have with each other.

Based upon my research, the huge planet Saturn situated behind the moon in A.D. 33.5 contributed to the total solar eclipse that did occur that evening on the Crucifixion. The Star of Bethlehem was written to appear on the eve of the birth of Jesus and also, St Luke specifically wrote that it was ‘a moving star’. At the appearance of the star, it was written that Jesus was ‘a swaddling babe’ but after Joseph and Mari left the manger and moved into a house in Bethlehem-Judea, the wise men followed this star and came to ‘a house’ and saw ‘a young child’. In addition, the planet Saturn takes about 29 1/2 years to circle the sun and the Bible states that Jesus began is his mission when he was about thirty (30) years of age. So by the time of the Romans Saturnalia Festival of which just so happen to synchronize that year on the very same week of the Hebrew-Jewish Passover week, the planet Saturn had made a full circuit around the sun and was back in the region of Jerusalem at a 180 degree angle (straight line up) with our planet earth and on the eve when Jesus was Crucified. Coincidence!?

The Sacrifice of Seth. The Sacrifice of Black men. . . for thousands of years.

The Bible describes Jesus as being girded with ‘a golden band’ in many places in the Old and New Testament. Did you know that the illumination of the planet Saturn appears ‘gold’ or ‘yellowish’ at times when viewing in a telescope? Could this be because of the reflection coming from its golden rings? Umh? And sometimes, it appears as an incredible opaque blue-like color shrouded behind clouds. Regarding my personal experience, I grew up in the black church believing that the Star of Bethlehem was anything but a possible star in the sky. But when I at first looked into a telescope and saw this incredible planet, it changed my life and perspective completely concerning many issues, one in particular, this educational system in America.
-------------------------------

First Printed June 2007 [Edited]

Chevron,

Here is what I'm getting when I click the link source:

Did you mean: Saturn (planet)
Look for Saturn (planet on one of Wikipedia's sister projects:

To keep down confusion, you may want to change it. I'm interested in seeing this symbol of the cross with a curved line.

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
Chevron,

Here is what I'm getting when I click the link source:

Did you mean: Saturn (planet)
Look for Saturn (planet on one of Wikipedia's sister projects:

To keep down confusion, you may want to change it. I'm interested in seeing this symbol of the cross with a curved line.

Thanks Bro. Clyde.

I don't know. I tried the link before I posted and then, I tried it just now and it came in for me.

I'll try again.

Thanks.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Thanks Bro. Clyde.

I don't know. I tried the link before I posted and then, I tried it just now and it came in for me.

I'll try again.

Thanks.

I just tried it and its the same as I reported, Chevron...yw

According to the number of guests viewing, I'm not the only one interested:)

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009
I just tried it and its the same as I reported, Chevron...yw

According to the number of guests viewing, I'm not the only one interested:)

Thank you Bro Clyde!

I got it!

I added another link!

Because I like the first link, I still kept it. For some reason, it prompts,

DID YOU MEAN 'Planet (Saturn)'; and if you click on that then, both the picture of the planet and the symbol pops up.

Thanks again for the look out! -- [hugs & kisses]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fine1952 Black People : Why Black People Shouldn't Celebrate European Holidays Dr. Khalid Muhammad Black People Open Forum 1
Queenie Black People Politics : BREXIT - British Exit from European Union Black People Politics 88
TruthHitman Black Hebrew Israelites : 2 European Maps Showing Hebrew Communities Before the Slave trade Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 0
KingSango Black People : European Insanity. Black People Open Forum 0
crwn Black People : 5 African Cities You Didn’t Know Were Destroyed by European Imperialists Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : "Cleansing ourselves of European Concepts", Lecture by Marimba Ani (3 hrs) Black People Open Forum 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Food Discussion : European Poultry Society Food Discussion and Recipes 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : European the white folk of an caucasian Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : The Realm of European Mythology Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Mysterious Minoans Were European, DNA Finds Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Asian and European Problem Black People Open Forum 0
E African American History Culture : Interesting portraits of the European Nobility and Kings African American History Culture 16
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Twisted European His Story Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Destee Black People : Are There Different Concepts of Mathematics - African vs European For Example ? Black People Open Forum 90
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : African Occult vs European Occult - What are the differences? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
S Black Spirituality Religion : What Was Jesus's Ethnic Orgins ? Asian, African, Or European ? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 17
RAPTOR Black People : Combating the European claim to "universalism": according to Marimba Ani Black People Open Forum 17
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Brother Ashra Kwesi-The European And Arab Murder And Theft Of African Civilization Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible and European Law Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The European Culture Of Violence 1 Of 4 Black People Open Forum 5
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Sister Merira Kwesi-the European Cultural And Fashion Theft From African People Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Brother Ashra Kwesi-the European And Arab Murder And Theft Of African Civilization(part 1) Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Email This Post Print This Post It’s more than amnesty; it’s genocide for European-Americans Black People Open Forum 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Multiculturalism = Genocide of White European Peoples.? Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 1 - European Economic Domination of Afrika and Afrikans - Dr. Arthur Lewis Black People Open Forum 2
S Egypt : Ancient Egypt's Role in European History By Dr Kwame Nantambu Egypt 48
W Black People : Rihanna's European tour includes racially insensitive insults Black People Open Forum 3
RAPTOR Black People : Are there any aspects of european/euro-centered history that is 'questionable' at best? Black People Open Forum 105
THE-GOD South Africa : CAUCASION SOUTH AFRICAN SAYS EUROPEAN ARMYS PURPOSELY POORLY TRAIN AFRICAN ARMYS South Africa 0
cherryblossom Black People : why 'black afrika / afrikan' and not 'white europe / european' Black People Open Forum 2
S Gun Ownership : Afrikan children received guns..European children received grapes Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Chevron Dove Black People : Dr. Barashango on European Holidays, Black Women... Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : does the love of negativity come from the European Asili Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Ankhur Black People : European Jews claim to Isreal; proved False by their own Scholar Black People Open Forum 19
I Black People : My Aunts European Husband... Black People Open Forum 4
J Black People : THE RIVER MASSCRE: THE POWER OF EUROPEAN BRAINNWASHING/COLONIALISM Black People Open Forum 1
J Black People : Message From OBL To The European Peoples Black People Open Forum 2
abdurratln Africa : European Involvement in African Development All Things Africa 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : LUCIFER, AHRIMAN and EUROPEAN OCCULTISM... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
info-moetry Black People : European holidays - a mental Genocide.... Black People Open Forum 0
M Black Spirituality Religion : African Philosophies vs European Philosophies Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
Destee Black Relationships : Do You Prefer African or European Features in Your Woman? Black Relationships 202
I African American History Culture : Sir Morien black knight of the European middle ages African American History Culture 0
info-moetry Egypt : Ancient Egypt’s Role in European History Egypt 8
P Black People : The Racism of European Soccer Fans! Black People Open Forum 4
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Are We All European? Chief Elder Osiris 0
Queenie Black People : More like European Day of Dominance and Oppression? Black People Open Forum 6
S Black People : NUBIAN BODY = NUBIAN MIND!!! NOT Nubian body = EUROPEAN MIND!!! Black People Open Forum 5
U Black People : The details concerning US/European interference Black People Open Forum 0
J Black People : European Menticide and The African Condition Black People Open Forum 9