Ethiopia : Ethiopian maid filmed falling 7 floors - trying to escape Kuwaiti employer wanting to kill her

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Ethiopian maid filmed falling from seventh floor 'trying to escape Kuwaiti employer wanting to kill her'

A maid who was filmed falling from the seventh floor of a building in Kuwait has said she was “trying to escape from the woman who tried to kill me”.

A Kuwaiti national was reportedly detained after she recorded the Ethiopian domestic worker clinging onto the outside of a window ledge with one hand, screaming “hold me, hold me!”

Click Here to Read All

:heart:

Destee

::::

#africa - #ethiopia

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
Ethiopian maid filmed falling from seventh floor 'trying to escape Kuwaiti employer wanting to kill her'

A maid who was filmed falling from the seventh floor of a building in Kuwait has said she was “trying to escape from the woman who tried to kill me”.

A Kuwaiti national was reportedly detained after she recorded the Ethiopian domestic worker clinging onto the outside of a window ledge with one hand, screaming “hold me, hold me!”

Click Here to Read All

:heart:

Destee

::::

#africa - #ethiopia

WHEW! I saw this when it hit yahoo news. I couldn't bring myself to watch the video. I am so glad she survived that seven foot plunge.

In that article too, this same thing happened to a Philipino woman, and she too survived the fall. She also said that when they thought she would not recover, she was listed as 'a suicide'. She said tht she did not come there to commit suicide but she came to work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Israel to 'immediately' bring over 2,000 Ethiopian Jews Christian Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : 124 years ago, Ethiopian men and women defeated the Italian army in the Battle of Adwa Ethiopia 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Ethiopian Jews threaten mass hunger strike over Israel move Christian Study Group 0
jamesfrmphilly Ethiopia : 100 years of Ethiopian hair Ethiopia 2
RAPTOR Ethiopia : The Roots of Inequality for Ethiopian Israelis Ethiopia 1
RAPTOR Ethiopia : How Israel Forcibly Sterilized Ethiopian Jews Ethiopia 1
Alarm Clock Ethiopia : Trial Begins for American Couple Accused of Starving Adopted Ethiopian Girl to Death Ethiopia 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Ethiopia : How Ethiopian Scientist Unearth 3.3-Million-Year-Old Child Ethiopia 57
RAPTOR Ethiopia : Shocking Decline in Ethiopian Israeli Birthrate Ethiopia 2
Proverbs31Woman Ethiopia : Starbucks is Ripping Off Ethiopian Coffee Farmers Ethiopia 14
A Libya : Radio Interview about Black Libya Genocide from Ethiopian Activist Hassan Libya 0
hartwell Nigeria : The Nigerian/Ethiopian Roots Of the Ancient Greeks Nigeria 0
Omowale Jabali Ethiopia : Pillars of Ethiopian Christianity Ethiopia 24
Amnat77 Ethiopia : Israel accused of STERILIZING Ethiopian Jews to rid the country of African bloodlines Ethiopia 21
Omowale Jabali Ethiopia : THE ETHIOPIAN SLAVE TRADE Ethiopia 12
cherryblossom Black Christians : Philip and the Ethiopian Christian Study Group 1
T Ethiopia : Kebra Nagast (Ethiopian Orthodox Texts) has an updated new French translation Ethiopia 4
T Ethiopia : Separating Ethiopian Jews at Israeli Religious Schools Ethiopia 2
T Ethiopia : Enoch the Ethiopian: The Lost Prophet of the Bible Ethiopia 15
Fine1952 Ethiopia : THE ETHIOPIAN CALENDAR Ethiopia 11
A Ethiopia : Ethiopian bandits in Kenya Ethiopia 4
Akilah Ethiopia : Abducted Ethiopian girl found being guarded by lions, authorities say : Ethiopia 12
A Ethiopia : Cheers, Tears As Priceless Ethiopian Obelisk Returns Home... Ethiopia 4
P Ethiopia : Obelisk points to ancient Ethiopian glory Ethiopia 2
A Ethiopia : The Historical Significance of Ethiopian Religions... Ethiopia 41
Kemetstry Black People : Maid Commits Suicide Because of Domestic Abuse Black People Open Forum 9
OldSoul OldSoul : A Maid Sees Herself in a Novel and Objects OldSoul 3
P Black People : Black Maid, pardoned 60 yrs. after execution Black People Open Forum 9
ASHANTA Quiet Poetry Lounge : Confessions Of The Negro Maid Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
OldSoul Black People : White Woman Identified After Being Filmed Saying She Wants To Kill N****** Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Teenagers who laughed and filmed a disabled man as he drowned may face criminal charges Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : Ramsey Orta, who filmed Eric Garner’s death, sentenced to 4 years Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0